• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
i think tomorow will show us the final stage with its music.

on wednesday we'll get allstars and the other part of the events.

thusrday we'll get another game mode.

friday we'll get the last screenshots with the unlockable characters and hopefully a release date for europe

VivaLaPika

Smash Cadet
Tuesday: DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT CONFIRMED!! KRYSTAL! MIDNA! TAILS! MEWTWO! ROY! ALL OF THEM! YOU WANT THEM? THEY'RE YOURS, MY FRIEND!!!
Wensday: Sakurai holding a sign that says "April fools."

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
Well its sad to see that the DOJo's updaters are gonna end soon. It was good going there everyday. Can anyone tell me what else there is to update over the next 2 weeks besides All-Star Mode?

47drift

Smash Journeyman
...Are you kidding me Sakurai?

Has everyone completely forgotten about the Wario Land games? Seriously? WarioWare was most definitely NOT the first game to have Wario as the main character...

Geez, it's actually more of the game that made him appear as a loser. Wario Land games were where I gained respect for the guy, and even if WarioWare is fun, he lost all respect there.

Shame on you Sakurai. Not knowing about Wario Land. No wonder there's no Wario Land 3 or Wario World music in Brawl. Pity.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
...Are you kidding me Sakurai?

Has everyone completely forgotten about the Wario Land games? Seriously? WarioWare was most definitely NOT the first game to have Wario as the main character...

Geez, it's actually more of the game that made him appear as a loser. Wario Land games were where I gained respect for the guy, and even if WarioWare is fun, he lost all respect there.

Shame on you Sakurai. Not knowing about Wario Land. No wonder there's no Wario Land 3 or Wario World music in Brawl. Pity.
did you even look at the release date listed there? It's quite obviously the release date of super mario land 3: Wario land for the GB, he just didn't write the correct names to not confuse people who weren't alive at the time.

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
Well i dunno what to expect anymore, but one the 14th i guess we'll see Tabuu and a strategy to beat him or something.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
By the 14th of April, I think we will finally have a PAL release date. If not, I don't know when it will be. :(

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
Ohh Sakuray, you cheap bastard... why this update wasnt the first one? that would save us some guessing:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

47drift

Smash Journeyman
It would be pretty danged hilarious if April 14th's update was Snapshots Galore 2.

And there was still no PAL date.

I kid, of course. Except for the PAL thing. Lolol.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
If stickers come today. Then what's left?
Is Sakurai gonna put a 100% SSE walkthrough.. Or maybe "All the glitches in the game"

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I know he already gave his negative opinion on the matter...

But wouldn't you just love Sakurai to death if the last update was downloadable content? ^_^

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
My quess for the last update is:
"PAL version canceled"
Then I'd have to buy a new tv, because the one I have doesn't support 60Hz mode.. :/

Top Bottom