• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
wow, that sure would have been nice to play way back on the SNES, I remember reading once that SSB64 was orinally gonna be on the SNES but was later scrapped and made for N64

btw nice sig
Golden Eye was supposed to be on the Snes, too, but was put on the 64 instead. I think both games were put on their right system in the end.

Tonight, I'm still going for a music update/character moves. But we haven't had a "how to play" in awhile either....

This mas has no pattern whatsoever.

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Thursday - How to Play - Defending Yourself

(. . . Today's update sucked. Really. Me no like 2-D on 3-D, save it for Paper Mario.)

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
hopefully we dont get an item tmrw bt instead get a subspace update and on friday we should get a veteran (captin falcon maybe)

Star105

Smash Journeyman
There was a trailer but it was 16bit not 8bit - It shows that Smash could've existed in the SNES days as well as our current days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnU8soWcG1E
i liked that so it would have been awesome to play that on the SNES

wow, that sure would have been nice to play way back on the SNES, I remember reading once that SSB64 was orinally gonna be on the SNES but was later scrapped and made for N64

btw nice sig
i know i was so sad when i found out about that because i didn't have a N64 or a GC so i couldn't play smash.

Golden Eye was supposed to be on the Snes, too, but was put on the 64 instead. I think both games were put on their right system in the end.

Tonight, I'm still going for a music update/character moves. But we haven't had a "how to play" in awhile either....

This mas has no pattern whatsoever.
i also think that they were put on the right systems but i still wanted it for the SNES so i could play it......... oh well

also i heard that SSB64 was origionally supposed to be a Japan only release but because of the popularity it got shipped to different countries.

I predict that tonight.............. well.................... i feel like a music update....... or a subspace emissary update either one works

Stryks

Smash Hero
For a guy with the name Logik, having 3rd party makes as much sense as... ill figure something out...

anyway, g2g with SE update... It just HAS to happen!

Sinn

Smash Lord
Subspace Embassy Boss, Or a music update.
Yay for more deconfirmations!

Thursday - How to Play - Defending Yourself

(. . . Today's update sucked. Really. Me no like 2-D on 3-D, save it for Paper Mario.)
Game & Watch confirmed. Well, not really. But even more so than before, which was already eluded to by the icon discovery thread.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
We should get a music update for Mother 3 or Nazo no Murasame-jō. Later is a bit random of me, but I really want to see how the Smashboards will react when Takamaru is practically confirmed without an actual character update; icon and all that.

burrito

Smash Lord
I predict another 3rd party character revealed next Wednesday or at least next week. With all these Snake updates, I think we'll be getting more 3rd party soon. Plus, there's supposed to be some sort of Nintendo event in Tokyo at that time, so it would be fitting.

It's going to be crazy once another new 3rd party character is revealed. It'll probably be a totally unexpected character like Snake was.

Also, I need some Pikmin soon. The lack of Pikmin is getting to me.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
For Tonight....

I say either some more info on Subspace Emmisary (like a Boss, or level within it)

A new game mode of some sort

Show us some moves from any of the revealed characters

or another item

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I say tonight is going to be FS we haven't had that for a while
Were you living under a rock last week?

For Tonight....

I say either some more info on Subspace Emmisary (like a Boss, or level within it)
I think we're becoming way overdue on a revealing Subspace update. I'm thinking that or a How to Play tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed for Captain Falcon on friday.

RatherDashing42

Smash Rookie
I seriously hope we her a subspace update tonight, as we're definitely overdue. I've been hoping for one for a while, so, like a lot of people, I'm thinking hopefully that, or possible a How to Play.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
I'm leaning towards Subspace but I KNOW its either Music or Specials, because we havent gotten those in AGES. However, since Sakurai LOVES mindgames, hes probally going to throw an item.

If any character, its going to be these.

Original 12: Falcon
Melee: Mr Game and Watch
Brawl Hopefuls: Dedede

We're seeing them coming.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
People been saying Capt. Falcon to be the next update for the last couple of weeks and it never happened.

Tomorrow will be something that we didn't suspect, like always. But if I must guess, then it could be a How to Play. They're long overdue.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Seriously. The last Specials was like, what? 4-5 weeks ago? Thats LONG. Seriously. We havent gotten music in ages. You know it will be. >_>
Music seems likely.
That, or an item. Maybe even someones special moves, but I doubt it.

I'm going with...music.
Music tonight, I can feel it!

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
Wow, this thread got extremely dirty in a short time, but I think it's finally calmed down. *gets up nerve to post*

Thursday - Newcomer! (idk)

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Okay, we all now without a doubt newcomers are the best updates. Bar none. But there was a newcomer Monday. This game doesn't come out for 2 whole months, there's probably only going to be 1 or 2 more revealed newcomers. Do you gusy really, REALLY think that Sakurai would just blow 2 in one week?

I knwo newcomers are great, but they're not going to happen that close together...

I'm predicting special moves tonight. And we got music with the Snake update, it wasn't that far off. Hopefully Lucas's or Zelda's but he could totally surprise with...y'know, DK's or soemthing. :psycho:

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
Okay, we all now without a doubt newcomers are the best updates. Bar none. But there was a newcomer Monday. This game doesn't come out for 2 whole months, there's probably only going to be 1 or 2 more revealed newcomers. Do you gusy really, REALLY think that Sakurai would just blow 2 in one week?
No, but that's not gonna stop me.;) Okay, I'll make it more general.

Thursday - Some kind of character update (red)

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Character >> Special Moves >> Bowser

Only because it would completely soak my pants if it did happen.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I predict that the site will not be anywhere near fully updated by the time the game comes out. Two months and so many holes in all the characters' profiles? Please...

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
I predict that the site will not be anywhere near fully updated by the time the game comes out. Two months and so many holes in all the characters' profiles? Please...
I don't think it'll all be released by that time. There's going to be things he'll want us to figure out on our own, afterall. And it's better that way.

Lumancer

Smash Apprentice
I think it will be music (Fire Emblem perhaps?)
Music for sure, I agree, it's been a while since the last song, hasn't it? Kirby music is what I'm looking forward to most, when we get it it's gonna be GOOD.

<3

Top Bottom