• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
The last time we got a newcomer on Monday, Friday's update was Peach. So that proves it, tonight's update will be Peach again.

Weed

Smash Lord
Whew..finally back after a 10 day ban for posting a picture of Hitler -_-;;
I almost missed predicting what wouldn't happen every weeknight.

Tonight I'm going with CF, definitely.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Yes! Deeper insight into the workings of adventure mode. I had a feeling that playable characters would be limited by stage. And it looks like the princess you free when fighting Petey is the one who joins your team. That does it. Zelda is coming with me. Always xD

I am even more stoked than before. I actually went and reserved it today at Game Stop. While picking up Phantom Hourglass. Speaking of which...later!

Forty updates, eight weeks to go!

WarxePB

Smash Ace
As usual, more questions than answers with the latest SE update. In particular...

"There’s a method for powering yourself up as needed to do battle with the Subspace Army—a method that has not been seen before.

I’ll explain this in great detail another time."

What could this mean?

Also, it looks like there's a fixed storyline that can be changed based on actions throughout the story. No character-specific stories. But... looks like there's unlockables for playing on harder difficulties.

Oh, and 2-player SE is cool, but kind of expected.

Quaalude

Smash Rookie
As usual, more questions than answers with the latest SE update. In particular...

"There’s a method for powering yourself up as needed to do battle with the Subspace Army—a method that has not been seen before.

What could this mean?

Also, it looks like there's a fixed storyline that can be changed based on actions throughout the story. No character-specific stories. But... looks like there's unlockables for playing on harder difficulties.

Team attacks!

Somasu

Smash Ace
I'll be pissed if we can't use the C-stick in Single Player again...

And I like this update =P Good stuff to hear.

Curious about his last statement.

SOJ

Smash Journeyman

What could this mean?

Perhaps that ridiculous thread about move-set customization is...true?

WTF Sakurai?

Spinach Ops™

Smashtown, Nowhere
NNID
Spinach.Ops
3DS FC
2809-9932-5572
I dont know's about yall's but im going for intense co-op the first time aorund. I knew they would make the AI's harder or should I say INTENCE!

Sinn

Smash Lord
If you choose Easy, it will be quite easy indeed, so we definitely want people who aren’t very good at this type of game to give it a try! Even they will be able to make it to the ending.

But, if you choose a harder difficulty, your rewards will be greater. That’s another part of the fun.
How to unlock Sonic: beat all of Subspace Emissary on Intense without using any continues.

There’s a method for powering yourself up as needed to do battle with the Subspace Army—a method that has not been seen before.

I’ll explain this in great detail another time.
Sakurai, you evil, evil man. But we love you.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Who uses the C-stick? I never saw a point for it when I could do all those attacks without it...

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace

What could this mean?

rpg elements!

mario lvled up: DING!

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
But if you notice, Very Easy is not there. There are still five difficulty settings like before. I assume Easy is Very Easy, Normal is Easy, Hard is Normal, Very Hard is Hard, is Intense is well, duh, Very Hard.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
This update makes SSBB God

Now if it's just you and a friend playing smash you can go through story mode to unlock things.

And that hint about "greater rewards" makes the harder difficulties more appealing than just "oh yeah Very Hard is just you with a handicap with CPUs at lvl 9"

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
But if you notice, Very Easy is not there. There are still five difficulty settings like before. I assume Easy is Very Easy, Normal is Easy, Hard is Normal, Very Hard is Hard, is Intense is well, duh, Very Hard.
I was just abut to say this.

I do wonder if that last thing in the update refers to character customization. That would be....interesting.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It makes attacking a little faster, less chance of screwing up, and adds attacks to wave dashing. A lot of people use it.
Bleh...whatever...I never saw a point...

...I like it better not using it but people can play however they want

Top Bottom