• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Ismar stop changing your avatar it's getting hard to recongnize. We will probably get a pokeball and assist trophy at the same time.

In that case cazoud I WANT OLIMAR TODAY SO HE CAN PWN RIDLEY EVEN THOUGH HE'S SMALLER. I would like both of them in the game I just think it would be cool to have the smallest character in brawl to pwn the biggest character in brawl. I am assuming that they will both be in the game.
:p

10 characters

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
I just can't wait till Jan. 24 so some Asian nerd can unlock the entire roster in 1 day and post it on google.
Cause that would be the best update ever.

Kruton

Smash Ace
Character! I feel it.

Yeah right haha

I really want one though it's been way too long.

I miss "Warning! Challenger Approaching!"

That alone makes me happy haha

Weed

Smash Lord
Ugh, It's something to do with teams and a blue ball.
I forget what "Heiler" means.

Look on the Deutsch site.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
CAPTURE THE FLAG CONFIRMED!!! lol nah it's just a less broken version of the Heart Container

Man though i wanted to be able to choose more than just RGB in teams

Weed

Smash Lord
Wait wait..so it's an item that heals..which we've NEVER seen before.. but you just throw it at other people..

0/10

Lightning Ice

Smash Journeyman
Not too great of an update but the item looks pretty cool though, although I think it's more trouble then its worth even if you do decide to use it.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Well, this is one of the more unique items in Brawl, at least. It seems a bit more balanced than a Maxim Tomato or Food.

Weed

Smash Lord
Oh god I hate teams. Why can't you have the normal colors and fight in a team.... I hate those ugly *** recolors.
QFMFT..like in Melee classic mode.. just have notifiers, like a red heart above certain people..blue heart above others etc.

Ugh..I should just learn to sleep and play the game when it comes.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
So, it can be easily intercepted but heals the opponent if it is, and it leaves you wide open in the meantime?

That's completely worthless. Even if you play Teams with items.

And how are you supposed to "alert each other" online, Sakurai? Much less alert eachother without blatantly giving away what you're doing, making it even easier for it to be intercepted?

Top Bottom