• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

M.K

Level 55
Uhm, a character update. I'm saying Sonic's Final Smash.

Nothing gets me excited anymore. I hate this. (I don't really, I just feel really horrible right now about my real life).

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
the last three updates ahve been pretty decent, maybe were back on track from before they delay? heres to another nice update.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Zelda's Final Smash: Getting kidnapped.
Umm...shouldn't this be Peach's?? She does it far more.

And at least one of the times Zelda took the initiative to defend herself by transforming to Sheik...

Besides, Ganondorf is a lot more of a beast than Bowser. :p

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Though he would never show it, I'd like to see one of third party characters' role in the Subspace Emissary through video. If not, I'd just like to see where Wario put the Zelda trophy. And if he has a Shiek one too. PLOT TWIST!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Though he would never show it, I'd like to see one of third party characters' role in the Subspace Emissary through video. If not, I'd just like to see where Wario put the Zelda trophy. And if he has a Shiek one too. PLOT TWIST!
He puts in in the trophy room..duh?

lolz jk.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
....You don't want to know what Wario plans to do with that Zelda trophy when he goes home.
Tonights update will be a failure...most likely. Expect crap, hope for something good. I'm not excited for updates much anymore.

Dry_Umbrella

Smash Apprentice
....You don't want to know what Wario plans to do with that Zelda trophy when he goes home.
I don't know that engaging in sexual activities with a trophy would be too much fun(like corpse after rigor mortis has set in)

unless thats not what you meant

tonight's update: SSE video "Wario's Tea Party"

Brawler360

Smash Cadet
As always, I am hoping for the best. At least it gives us something to look forward to before the game comes out...

If it's not good, there's always tomorrow!

Falco for BRAWL

Smash Cadet
i bet its gonna be SSE update, or a character update of some sort. hopefully a newcomer, but whatever comes, i'll like it anyway

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Pink Reaper said:
I'm seeing an update along the lines of Peaches Moves, because we haven't had a character update in a while, but Sakurai just loves to disappoint us with info we already had.
Quoted you cause I feel like it. The Mario Series arc ended. DK arc ended. Metal Gear Solic arc over. Random stages from series. Meh just a prediction.

I've heard teh word arc too much.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Everybody guess for something crappy. My theory is that Sakurai reads this thread as a guest to disapoint us or to suprise us. We have to be like Sakurai and be spontaneous. LOL he's probably reading this post. Dam u Sakurai.

Top Bottom