• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Hm. I get the strangest feeling that Sakurai is going to be sadistic and reveal an AT that was wanted by many to be playable. Either Ray or my hope for the next WTF newcomer: Balloon Fighter.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Yeah right, Geno will never get in.
And when Geno is officially deconfirmed im gonna post
"lol, I told you all so" in the Geno topic
You know, your extremely ignorant and a very arrogant being at that.

Anyway, some kind of red update for tomorrow or perhaps an item (whatever color that is :laugh:).

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Yeah right, Geno will never get in.
And when Geno is officially deconfirmed im gonna post
"lol, I told you all so" in the Geno topic
Why do you always bring up Geno in threads that AREN'T for Geno? And you're one of the people saying we spam other threads about him.

I agree, we are LONG overdue for a character.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Everytime I attempt to make a prediction its wrong.

F-Zero Music Update.
Big Blue, Silence, or Port Town...Big Blue pleeeeeeeeeeasseee!!!
I still stand by my epic deconfirmation of a character tonight. Or something that will definatly cause much flaming in the forums. I HAVE SPOKEN...lol.

courte

Smash Lord
i'd like to predict a char but i don't and i wont

seeing as how one liners will be persecuted yeah right i must have posted 10 one liners along with everyone else

i expect an item, and i hope i jinx my prediction and deprediction... see smashboards i can make up and accept stupid words too

jk i understand that's the best we've got but it's just so bad... deconfirmation... seriously we can do better than that
Grave D.U.G.
doubtful.unlikely.grim

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
jk i understand that's the best we've got but it's just so bad... deconfirmation... seriously we can do better than that
Grave D.U.G.
doubtful.unlikely.grim
People don't seem to realize that there are tons of words in the English language. A proper antonym for "confirmed" is "denounced." Others include denied, declined, disproved, withheld, excluded, negated, refused, recanted, renounced, eschewed, etc. I could go on, but we get the picture. I guess people just prefer "deconfirm" because it opposes what they had really hoped for...a confirmation. But what it really is is a repudiation.

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
CMON JIGGLYPUFF!!!!!!!! as a p/c or ridley or geno as a a/t ahahahahaha that would really make my day. OOORRRRRR custom mp3 music

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Why all the Ridley hate? You guys all suck, and you're fooling yourself if you think Metroid is gonna have 3 stages with only one character...

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
who predict a character is WRONG!!!

who predict something "lame" is closer to the turht

trust me, the 95% of the time this is correct

Metroid AT maybe with mario music:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
lol i dont hate ridley...i dont like him either. i just think that he would be better represented as a boss or an at then he wouldt have to be small and he wuld kill every1

Bravo!! Brrravo!!

Have some milk and cookies

thnks they were good...and if they wernt for me THEY WERE ****IN AWESOME

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
It's kinda funny how the stages chosen were some of my least favorite's for each series...
Fourside>>>Onett
Peach's Castle>>>Rainbow Ride/Cruise
Brinstar Depths>>>Brinstar
Corneria>>>Venom
Yoshi's Island>>>Yoshi's Story

So some of them are good but some are not my favorites...I still liked this update a lot though ^^

gregthepirate

Smash Apprentice
Ridley....Ridley Ridley Ridley.

That's all I need. If Sakurai would just stop trying to fool us and make Ridley the update I don't even think I would check the DOJO anymore...except maybe to see his moves/FS

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
lol I said the same thing to someone once before. NooOoOOOOoOOooo

Nah, I don't really want Ridley.... as an AT. I'd love him as a PC. Skinny fast Bowser with wings. Awesome. He rocks.

But what I get for making fun of him is my Wifi acting up on me. >.> I tried playing Strikers online... I've been able to play it almost lag free for the past 2 days, but now it's back to what is was to begin with.... characters being frozen for like 3 freaking seconds. :(

But MAN those cookies look good. O__o;;

Well, it's less than 30 minutes til the update, might as well wait.... and I really wanted to try out my new team, too..... *sniffle*

autobzooty

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm getting a little tired of getting my hopes up.

Honestly, I think they're just trying to fill up the time that the game was delayed with useless crap because they weren't expecting to need two more months worth of material to show. My guess is that they decided what they were going to show way back at the beginning.

cheesewiz189

Smash Rookie
come on people be positive, for all you know its going to be the whole roster, or how to pick up items.

its like gambling ,but instead of money you bet waised hours of your life.

Top Bottom