• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
I'm changing my prediction to....

A Notice that you're gonna have to wait 1 more month, but to ease the pain, here's Geno/Mega Man.

Sounds crazy, stupid, and dumb, but it could happen.

THE LIST OF CORE UPDATES WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN YET:
Bowser: Special Moves
Ice Climbers: Special Moves
Zelda: Special Moves
Zelda: Final Smash
Olimar: Special Moves
Olimar: Final Smash
Olimar: Stage
Sonic: Stage
Mario: Music (dull but true)

Character: Captain Falcon?
Character: Sheik?

Falcon: Music
Falcon: Special Moves
Falcon: Final Smash
Falcon: Stage
Sheik: Special Moves
Sheik: Final Smash

SSE Intros:
Samus
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Link
Yoshi
Any others. I doubt we get many more of these since it's just pointless speculation and I'd rather just watch them in-game.
Now, actual teaming up things instead of intros, that's more plausible.

Game Modes
Anything we haven't seen yet. I can't think of anything to go here.
Sound Test

How To Play:
Crawl
Swim
Surround Sound Support

Now, we can't forget about the 3rd 3rd party character, if there is indeed one. I would understand the need to want to keep it a secret, but unveiling it gives more hype, more people wanting the game.
Then, if you believe icons mean characters, we have a Animal Crossing character and a DS character to go through, their Final Smashes (AC Villager FS WTF? lol), their special moves...
I updated the list with ICs. They totally slipped my mid; I knew I was forgetting someone. Or them.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't it seem unfair to the last 3rd party to not have a "Joins the Brawl" video before release?

I dunno, that's just my opinion.

And, don't know if this is on topic, or if anyone else has seen it and thus labeled it "old", but has anyone seen this before?

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Newcomer - GENO (a 3rd party to boost hype right before release)
or Wolf, K. Rool (yes I'm taking random stabs in the dark here)

Captain Olimar's Special Moves
Ice Climbers Special Moves
Zelda's Special Moves
Zelda's Final Smash

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I bet it's something revealed in CoroCoro.

After all, Snake was revealed the day after Konami had a booth at a game show with footage and news of Snak in Brawl.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Isnt it funny that we know Zelda's Final Smash, Light Arrows before the Dojo has even updated her Special Moves? Lol.
fixed. lol

Yeah, she hasn't had a single update since they announced her...on my birthday, btw.

Well, I have no idea what to guess. So, I'll just guess something silly and hope for the best. Stage: F-Zero theme. lawl

Blue_Kirby

Smash Rookie
Well as much as I would like to join you all in a possible new character/vetran(lord knows that Cpt. Falcon need to be revealed as starter so everyone can stop predicting him) celebration. I'm thinking it's going to be a max of 2 more till Japan release leaving 1 per week so...

I'm guessing a Stage or some more Olimar info....perhaps both!

Top Bottom