• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Jayster

Smash Rookie
I'd like to say a character, but its way more likely to be an item or something like that...

I'll say...a Zelda inspired item.

Timbalada

Smash Cadet
I believe SSE and music tomorrow, and by Japenese release the announcement of Geno and a third party character.

Kunato

Smash Apprentice
He means soccer.

American football sucks.

And yes. I'm american.
I mean football. As in the item, football (or soccer ball, if you prefer that). It has been confirmed to be an item, heard of it? For more information, visit Wikipedia.

You know, this one:

And it WILL come tomorrow. Together with the EU release date.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Pleeeeeaaaaase something we haven't already been given from demo players. We don't want the football (yes that is a football gaw****it - because it is a *ball* and you play it with your *feet* like all the time).

I am hoping the good stuff will come by now, and that the usual proportion of big and unusual announcements will increase.

I'll say Krystal because I am unimaginative and can't think of anything that is more probable.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
It depends on what sort of English they lean towards, this could be "one of the few changes" in versions of the game, language wise.

American: Soccer Ball
Europe: FootBall
Japan: Ball [I'm not sure what the Japanese people will call it, what do they call it in Japan?]

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
a veteran or mario music (hopping for mario galaxy fight with bowser music)

and Roy Owns: ask gimpyfish or observe some demo vids on youtube if you want to know bowser's moves

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I don't believe it either. I was like, "well, Sakurai still says it's in Feb, so I'll just believe that," and he looked at me like I was an idiot.

I doubt it'll happen, though. Unless NOA somehow effed up the localization.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Pikmin Stage, Sonic Stage
Geno confirmation, Megaman confirmation, Animal Crosser Confirmation
An AT of some sort
An SSE video
A music update

Puffs

Smash Ace
Maybe a Zelda update? Nah, it's more likely we'll just get Charlie Brown's character update.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

surfingnc

Smash Cadet
probably another character?
its only 10 days till japan release time so they only have a short amount of time to give us one more big surprise... hopefully :)

peachy!

super princess
probably another character?
its only 10 days till japan release time so they only have a short amount of time to give us one more big surprise... hopefully :)
A lot of "prophets" have been mentioning there will be the confirmation of another 3rd party character this week. Maybe it can be true, being a lucky guess. ;)

Top Bottom