• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Monday: Pokeball/Assist Trophy

Tuesday: Stage/Mario Music

Wednesday: Newcomer - Krystal

Thursday: Zelda/Sheik - Final Smash

Friday: Krystal - Special Moves

Yup!

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
[JK]Maybe we'll get a special update for MLKJr. Day...[/JK]

Hey, it needed to be joked about, what with the holiday hype about Thanksgiving last year XD Stupid Americans, will they ever learn? (And before you say anything, I'm an INTELLIGENT American, thank you very much. As rare as they are, they DO exist.)

"Red" update FTW! (Red IS character update, right?)

Greevy

Smash Cadet
Monday: Some random new mode no one had ever thought of.
Tuesday: Raqueza Boss w/Music!
Wed: New character, probubly one we'd think of like C. Falcon or Krystal... but certainly not Geno or Ridley.
Thursday: New character's final smash
Friday: Something awesome!

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I'll predict what it should be rather than what I think it might be:

New character or returning veteran. Or, possibly a stage.

I'll say it again: Japan gets Brawl in about 10 days. There's no reason the DOJO shouldn't reveal everything by then. We'll know everything by then anyway.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
This is my call for this week:

Monday: AT, Bat Girl
Tuesday: Stage, F-Zero
Wednesay: C.Falcon+Mute City Music
Thursday: Zelda Final Smash
Friday: New Items Part 1 (a list of new items).

Machspeed

Smash Lord
My prediction for tonight is AT: Chain Chomp.
Then Tuesday will be Sonic's stage or something of the sort.
Wednesday will be Animal Crosser, Isaac, or Krystal (:().
Thursday will be Zelda/Shiek's FS.
Friday will be one of Wednesday's characters special moves.

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
i don't know but probaly this week we are going to have a newcomer,zelda/sheik final smash a new stage,and the back of plataforms from n64

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
Probably a stage, because there are definitely more starting stages than we know of already.

We'll almost definitely get a new stage this week, maybe even 2.

And to people who are actually looking forward to Ridley, Sakurai will most likely reveal him as one of the last characters if he's a PC at all.

I wouldn't mind being wrong, but for someone like Ridley, he's definitely going to be a very secret and hard to unlock character, and Sakurai would acknowledge that by revealing him near the end of the character roster. And expect to know the whole character roster long before Sakurai even reveals 1/2 of the unlockables on the dojo.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
all newcomers next week would be sweet especially if monday was Geo, tues Isaac, wed WW Link, Thursday for Animal Crossing MC, and Claus on Friday!

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
all newcomers next week would be sweet especially if monday was Geo, tues Isaac, wed WW Link, Thursday for Animal Crossing MC, and Claus on Friday!
No Ridley? Fail.

And don't expect Isaac. Seriously, I'm thinking a lot of people are going to be disappointed when he's not in...

D

Deleted member

teh capten of da bloo falcin himself

capten falcin n his nee of deth n his falcin punch

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Definitely Lucario. A vet last week, so a newcomer that most of the people have seen tonight. Lucario's confirmation is freakin' sweet. I'm sure Sakurai knows that we've all seen it and will post Lucario tomorrow. Now, I wonder what the jackal will look like in action? *Can't wait*

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Well, quite honestly...

I didn't want Ness to return, and I'm highly against the concept of Lucario joining the Brawl...

But strangely, I was alright with Jigglypuff returning, because it's tradition to have it be the first unlockable.

So there's my opinion. Feel free to hate me for stating it.

I predict the last third party some time this week. Thanks.

Top Bottom