• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

majora_787

Smash Hero
Character - C. Falcon
Item - Assist trophies final OR pokeball guide
modes - SSE footage
Stage - I doubt it, we just got one today.

majora_787

Smash Hero
If you say that as your prediction for WEDNESDAY too, I'll have to hunt you down and slap you with my keyboard.

It was a JOKE. :lick:

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
Pikachu, Samus, Zelda, DK, Peach and Sheik are the only veterans without a Special Moves updates. The tips section for the secret fighters already explains the special moves. Every week , we will probably get a S. Moves update, then a secret fighter.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
YESSS!!! WE FINALLY GOT ZELDAS SPECIAL MOVES!!!! THE WAIT IS OVER!!!

Wait...we knew them already...?

I predict Jiggs or C. Falcon this week.

superduper

Smash Cadet
definately Jiggs or C. Falcon this week. They showed us Marth right after Ness because we had seen him in the game intro.

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
Minor SSE spoilers that detail why the characters may have been shown in the order they have are spoiler tagged below.

Ganondorf's next. They appear to be going by when the character appears in SSE, which'd make Falco next after G.dorf, followed by Falcon, then Lucario, then Game & Watch, then R.O.B., then J/Puff or Wolf or Toon Link, depending on how they want to go. And they showed us Marth and Ness first because the order the secret characters appear in SSE is:

-Ness
-Marth
-Luigi
-Ganondorf
-Falco
-Falcon
-Lucario
-Snake
-Game & Watch
-R.O.B.
-Sonic
-Jigglypuff/Wolf/Toon Link

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yeah, the next is Captain Falcon, then Lucario, then R.O.B., then Mr. Game & Watch, then Ganondorf, then Jigglypuff, then Toon Link and Wolf. I'm 99% sure.
EDIT: Maybe Jigglypuff will be earlier to keep the newcomers secret.

Strongobado

Smash Cadet
oh man! So, before I got to work today, I took a while to decide what the update should pertain. And at last, I guessed right. Unknown character - whoo!

Just thought I'd mention that.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Next character updated will be Captain Falcon. It won't happen tomorrow, but either later this week or next week Falcon will be on the DOJO finally.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I do belive Captain Falcon is over due becasue of his stage being one of the updates. Maybe he would be the next character. I belive the next update would be a technque or somthing like that.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well I was half right that it was a technque update. I didn't think they would do Bowser's moveset this soon though.

AznHalfCaucasian

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm....A Double update today. Didn't expect this coming.

-Bowser's special moves

-Meteor smash

For the Ice Climbers, only Nana can do meteor smashes!

??????????

Top Bottom