• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
By FC rules, do you mean a pools-only format? I looked at it the other day and it actually seems mad hype. Say you start with 40 entrants. You do eight pools and top three advance to 2nd round pools with 24 entrants remaining, then you do four pools and top two advance to the final round of pools with 8 entrants remaining. Then you do a giant final showdown pool and the top two from there advance to a traditional Grand Finals set.

kd-

Smash Lord
Those posters of Taki, SilentWavedashBack (<3) and Vudu are hilarious. I always wanted to go to a Pittsburgh/PA tourney. I may have to come out of retirement for it.

But onto more pressing matters: You guys are probably going to get swept unless you put more energy into defending Fleury or if Bylsma decides on Johnson. Bryzgalov is a sieve but the Pens are fighting too much - Canucks/Cantpucks status.

Not like the Red Wings are doing much better, if we don't win tonight it's basically over heading back to Nashville. We're too old, too slow or just not enough strong offensive play, and our defensemen lineup is like, Lidstrom and Kronwall (sort of) and then a bunch of scrubs playing give-away in our zone.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Those posters of Taki, SilentWavedashBack (<3) and Vudu are hilarious. I always wanted to go to a Pittsburgh/PA tourney. I may have to come out of retirement for it.

But onto more pressing matters: You guys are probably going to get swept unless you put more energy into defending Fleury or if Bylsma decides on Johnson. Bryzgalov is a sieve but the Pens are fighting too much - Canucks/Cantpucks status.

Not like the Red Wings are doing much better, if we don't win tonight it's basically over heading back to Nashville. We're too old, too slow or just not enough strong offensive play, and our defensemen lineup is like, Lidstrom and Kronwall (sort of) and then a bunch of scrubs playing give-away in our zone.
So true. I havent seen that violent of a game in a loooong time. I was especially surprised at Crosby picking stupid fights. It'll be especially tough for the Pens with 3 guys facing suspensions. Yikes. I'm far from being a Pens fan, but dang. This is a sucky situation

So sad at that Blackhawks loss. Exciting game though.

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
LOKII YOU LIKE SPORTS!?!?? <333

anyway.. PROJECT M PARTY AT MY HOUSE WEDNESDAY - FRIDAY!!
new demo came out yesterday
stream/record/playing
THIS GAME IS AWESOME!
Very much so
Baseball (Indians) and hockey (rangers, Blackhawks, Canadian teams) are my main spectator sports. And OSU football.

Partay? o:

:phone:

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Very true. If a harmonica were a person they would get blown.

I watched a vid of PM Wario. He's cooler than the brawl version. They made his moveset more cannon toward the Wario Land series instead of the Wario Ware ones. I'd love to do an audio hack and put all of his gameboy sounds in with the attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKCO0FOxVoo

jbro

Smash Ace
i thought i was about to see some PM wario.

i clicked 'open in new tab' to let it load for a sec

and i heard some weird ****ing song instead

stop playing with my emotions jacob i'm extremely fragile

Top Bottom