• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Uploading new vids of my falco, was hoping people would be willing for some advice/feedback :)

Chris and aaron has been saying i've improved since january with my last batch of uploads from a month ago or so, so I am trying to get as good as possible before i move back.

I also want to discuss the finer points of falco dittos with you logan ::swirls wine in wineglass::

takieddine

Smash Master
they really did a pretty good job with project m. i wonder though if they take open suggestions/ criticism though there were some things i aleady srarted to notice yesterday..

also DACUS techskill....lol

Vyke

Smash Champion
Me and Aaron will be there for Duq today. Swanny, could you bring a Windows 7 disc if you read this in time? Otherwise I'll bring my laptop and what I've got for it.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Post when you guys get there. I have to finish this writing assignment, and then I'm ready to go.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Nevermind on me and Aaron, I just remembered my car is brokeadope-dope-dope. Sorry fellas. We're still good to go if anyone wants to pick us up, though. ... ;D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I might head up there eventually
I has some 3d homework I should finish....
Anyone know anything about 3ds max? :'3

:phone:

Vyke

Smash Champion
LAME!

/10lames
Trust me, I want my laptop fixed as much as the next person does (Aaron.)

Though we'll be testing out Project: M here as well on our end. I already like Charizard, but man does his Side B feel really fawking strong.

jbro

Smash Ace
dear lovelies:

streaming project m **** tonight.
http://www.twitch.tv/thesmashlife

i'll be playing trials evolution on there probably til zach gets here then we'll start playing.
anyone's welcome to come over and play
just hit me up with a text first 412-290-2057

nick gets off work around 10 so he'll be playing later on as well.
woop

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
the season of survivor with ken on it may have won a emmy for best comedy that year.

watching it for the first time and its ****.. the mind games and spacing is unreal.

EDIT: less then 20 minutes in and hes already mackin on biddys and i swear i heard "no johns"

jesussssssss

spoiler:
kens biddy, first to go</3</3

A-Laon

Smash Master
Remember kids, no one wants to be an ALAN.

Pay attention to the I really wish i were there but i don't have a ride button.
duuum, da-da-DA-DA-DA-da-duuuuum
de-de-da-da-da-DA-DA-DA-da-da-DAAAAAAH
DAAAAH, DADADA-DA-DA-DA-DAAAAAAAAAH
DAH-DIDDLYAT-DAH-DAH-DAH-DAH-DE-DAAAAAAAAAAAAH

DAH-DAH-DAH-DAH-DA-DAH-DAH-DAH-DAH-DAAAAAAAAAH csssh!
DU-DAH-DAH-DAH-DAH-DAH-DAH DAH DO DAH DO DAH
DE-DAH-DE-DE-DAH-DE-DE-DAH-DE-DIDDLYAT-DE-DE-DIDDLYAT-DE-DE-DIDDLYAT-DE-DE DAAAAAAAAAAAAH

DE-DA-DEEDLY-DA-DEEDLY-DE-DAAAAAAAAAH
DE-DA-DEEDLY- *gasp*
DE-DA-DEEDLY-DA-DEEDLY-DA-DEEDLY-DA-DEEDLY-DA-DEEDLY-DE DE DA DE DA DE DE DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Top Bottom