• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pdk

Smash Lord
i'm working in robinson now so it's not such a pain to go downtown anymore if i just hop on the freeway after work, is pittsburgh still doing weeklies at CMU like i recall or what exactly is the story now?

takieddine

Smash Master
We're doing them in random places so its best to check this thread and ask every week to see where the location is.

Edit: this is for the summer time.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Yeah, but nobody ever takes your opinion in high regard, Alan.

I'm clearly a connoisseur of humor.

takieddine

Smash Master
Me and Vudu (And anyone else is welcome) are going to Ohio for a smashfest there with the ohio crew....

Naka is at some anime convention.

Nick works.

Not sure about everyone else..

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
You guys should totally all drive to north Olmsted and get sushi even though that's kind of far.

(aka Im working and would rather be playing any sort of smash)

:phone:

Abate

Smash Journeyman
I gotta go into work for a bit but I'll be back around 2 pm. Anyone wanna smash at my place?

2505 King Lear Drive
Monroevile, PA 15146

Abate

Smash Journeyman
got out of work early so come anytime. Vudujin is coming soon.

Look for the leasing office parking lot and park there. Call me so I can let you in.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
As a heads up my parents will be out of town next week. So i'm going to be holding a weeklong smashfest at my place. Anyone that wants to come and smash or just hang out is welcome to, and i have beds and other places to sleep if you want to stay a night or two.

I'm going to try to set up a stream as well

Vyke

Smash Champion
As a heads up my parents will be out of town next week. So i'm going to be holding a weeklong smashfest at my place. Anyone that wants to come and smash or just hang out is welcome to, and i have beds and other places to sleep if you want to stay a night or two.

I'm going to try to set up a stream as well
I'll be there.

M@v

Subarashii!
so, for impulse
how do we register online when we have to pay in Canadian dollars?
where do we go to exchange currency
I'd say to message Tin Man, the main TO for Impulse. Should be able to help. Him or Ally, since ally is always hopping between the US and Canada.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Only one thing really matters, and that's whether or not you can easily understand what I'm saying. And "Me and X" is very easy to understand :p

Top Bottom