• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Ok, i am officially trying to go to impulse.

What is the ride/housing situation looking like? I know jacob is driving, but is his car full? Is anyone else planning on/willing to drive?

blerp

TheLake

Smash Master
...........green ranger

your holding a tournament in honor of that tv

winner gets a picture taken with it

DO IT NOW!

*goes back to beating off after watching Prometheus*

AprilShaw

aka Logan
wtf is hard to understand about "X and I"? you could say, "me am going to the grocery store after work today" and no one would have trouble understanding what you're trying to say, but they're still going to think you sound stupid.
I didn't say it's hard to understand, just the other way sounds better while being as easy to understand :p

Also, dat dreamland music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoDdNS0RYyw&feature=g-all-c

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I long ago gave up on expecting every sentence I read on the internet having good grammar. It's just not going to happen. People will continue to spell things the way they see fit. It's kinda sad.

Vyke, that song is AWESOME.

Ally, whatthesig?

Miss Pittsburgh.

Was playing with some friends the other day, and they mentioned "Silent Swag."

Then I was like "OMG, I'm his biggest fan!"

Still throwin' bows.

Still not lovin' police.

EDIT: The ad at the top of my screen said "Retractable Awnings," and I read "Arwings."

Nerd life.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
It's actually not worth getting upset about IMO
Well, you're wrong. Some things are worth getting upset about. Like biological weapons, torture, and proper usage of the words 'me' and 'I'.

I long ago gave up on expecting every sentence I read on the internet having good grammar. It's just not going to happen. People will continue to spell things the way they see fit. It's kinda sad.
That won't stop me from fighting the good fight. Anyway, this wouldn't have dragged out except that Logan said that it sounded better. I was content to just snidely correct his error but then he wanted to tell me that he was purposely wrong and that's just something I can't stand for.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I put in some work on 3WK last week. The combo video one year in the making. I think I'm just going to release it by the end of the weekend. It's pretty based as-is. Carroll, send that NC SON pic if you can. Most of the rest have a picture with them. Or I could use you smashboards profile pic or something.

Vyke

Smash Champion

I made a new avatar for you out of it.

I also found an avatar I made for Aaron like 10 billion years ago lol.

TheLake

Smash Master
JESUS THE KKK IS IN SAXONBURG!

I WORK THERE HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE!!

If gilbert godfried could be a gps voice

I would sleep to it

Caroll dont change your sun, it gives you character and power!

Nice opus swag

I miss wemp now

and touching jacobs hair

+1 Art

AprilShaw

aka Logan
But it doesn't sound better! You're using 'me' in the subject of a sentence!

CABC, this is not 'Nam. This is grammar. There are rules.
Didn't say it was right, just said it sounds better. And that's important to me in a language as ugly sounding as English. If we spoke Spanish in America (give it 5 or 10 years) this wouldn't be a problem!

Relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Rwz6zBJSE *swoon*

Nakamaru

Smash Master
if i can find a way to impulse i'll be teaming with aaron. At the moment though i don't have a way to get there.

Edit: Unrelated but i got my stream working at my place! So anyone that comes over we can stream!

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
naka, you can have my spot

i dont want to go as bad as you do , and crossing the border and geting money right is such a drag

sorry jacob, i guess we cant team this time, and i feared if i did go i would have enough money to team :(

where is smash today?

davey, do you want to skate?

jbro

Smash Ace
peeps can come to swagville if you want.
nick's got work tonight but i get off at 5

so if anyone wants to swing by at like 5:30 and chill til whenever then that's word
just give me a heads up so i don't disappear

EDIT: i would johny but i'm at work til 5 then i'm assuming we'll be smashing

Top Bottom