• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

gouda

Smash Journeyman
YO

my Balder's Gate Dark Alliance ps2 disc is borke, and I'm itchin for a good medieval rpg game of that sort. Any suggestions? (preferably pc and free)

TheLake

Smash Master
Just play Dark Cloud 2 thomas. (Loved your post by the way, we will talk about it some in person)

Ill let you borrow it next time I see you.

If your looking for that hack n slash beat em up kinda arcade style thing though...

Heres some other mild suggestions I have no right suggesting...Dragons Dogma, Dragon Age, Hey you pikachu, Diablo 2 *, Diablo 3, A dvd collection of Penelope pitstop, Marvel ultimate alliance.

Caroll can you make a video of me called the "Loser who cant swim"

and just show moderate clips of me getting the ****. IN and out of game preferably (Renth and alan know what im talking about ;D)

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
^^^ That music makes me want to death combo people.

Jk.

Everything makes me want to death combo people.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
YO

my Balder's Gate Dark Alliance ps2 disc is borke, and I'm itchin for a good medieval rpg game of that sort. Any suggestions? (preferably pc and free)
Icewind Dale
Icewind Dale II
Planescape Torment
Neverwinter Nights
The Temple of Elemental Evil
Neverwinter Nights II

http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Drag...1412&sr=8-3&keywords=temple+of+elemental+evil

http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Drag...e-Collection-Pc/dp/B005JQ05RS/ref=pd_sim_vg_3

And if you are crafty enough you don't need to order/buy them.

edit - awww yee double post, just like its 2010

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so how many people should i expect to see at carroll's next monday? i wanna get as much of the pittsburgh experience as possible :)

edit/disclaimer: this is not to imply that i'm opening up carroll's house for anything large. i am grateful that he's able to hold me, and if that puts you at a capacity, then that's it. I figure you guys know more about such a situation than i do lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm coming through pittsburgh on a roadtrip on monday the 30th. i'll be there that afternoon-night, and leave the tuesday morning to get to buffalo.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Ganon/Luigi is team "I can't believe it's not butter on their boots"

Happy belated birthday, Marc!

Good luck at RAGE everybody!!! I'll be tearing it up Texas style on the same day. Pittsburgh with that omniprescence.

Three knees was awesome!!!!!!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Sweet Mary, you guys have M2K? I'm jealous.

Good luck, guys!!!!!

See you on Monday.

Where's Alan been? He's the best troller on this forum.

Top Bottom