• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
The good:

WOO! YOSHI MOVED UP, BABEH!
Sonic moved up, too.

The bad:

Lucas is still above Ness...why?
Yoshi is still a little too low.
I still think that Wario is a bit high.

Overall, better than 2.0, but still not great.

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
WOW O.O wario moved up 5 places.
However i too don't understand why DDD moved down 2 places.
And yer smashboards backroom great job, i think this is the most accurate tier list so far!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Falco SUCKS! Diddy should be fourth! The only falco that consistently gets really high is DEHF... but well that's west coast lol.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Lol at the Inui hate, I don't really understand it.... but ok. Toon Link for S tier! Lol at Olimar's placing. Sure he's got a lot of good things about him, but if he gets hit off the stage...... bye 1 stock. Ummm shouldn't ICs be #1? 3 grabs = win.

Can't be bothered explaining the flaws in the rest.

Browny

Smash Hater
ROFL ahahaha

Sonic isnt that good :p but I'm not complaining.

And now I can legit call Diddy mains top tier whores... life is good

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG: "Izaw, Link is a terrible character."

Izaw: "I know."

Browny

Smash Hater
Also, I will lol even harder if character boards change their sonic matchup in any way based on this tier list. any comments like 'maybe hes better than we thought' are gonna fail so hard haha

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Well, the SBR tier list has changed my opinions a bit, so here's my list for now:

SS Tier:

Meta Knight

S Tier:

Snake
Falco
Diddy Kong
Wario
King Dedede

A Tier:

Mr. Game & Watch
Marth
Pikachu
Olimar
Ice Climbers
R.O.B

B Tier:

Lucario
Kirby
Zero Suit Samus
Toon Link
Donkey Kong
Peach
Pit

C Tier:

Luigi
Wolf
Sheik
Bowser
Zelda
Fox
Sonic

D Tier:

Yoshi
Ness
Pokemon Trainer
Ike
Mario
Lucas
Samus

E Tier:

Jigglypuff
Link
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Tier List is pretty solid.

Sonic got the bump of a lifetime, haha.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ic's should not be in top or high. That's all im gonna say to you sir.
SILENCE!!! U main Inui, your opinion on this does not matter!

Lol IDK my opinion of IC's has changed slightly. I'd like to use them more myself in tournament.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Sonic in C Tier...Whatever. I don't want to hear **** from any other Sonic mains now, or Richard7 and his fallible logic.
Yeah I'm a bit of a idiot, dumb ***, fool, (+ any other word you can find for describing the most stupid human on earth) I'll keep my opinions to myself if people are gonna own me for having my own opinion.

Umby

Smash Master
Yeah I'm a bit of a idiot, dumb ***, fool, (+ any other word you can find for describing the most stupid human on earth) I'll keep my opinions to myself if people are gonna own me for having my own opinion.
That would be advisable if you are going to state your "opinion" as it if it were fact and then not have the mind to fully back up your reasoning. Especially in this kind of discussion where comments are used for consideration in making the next tier list.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Especially in this kind of discussion where comments are used for consideration in making the next tier list.
Errrr? That would be an extremely broken way to make a tier list. Like LOL. If thats true then I'm scared.

I always knew that Falcon was better than Ganon and Link. :D
Play Ganon and Link, its very easy to see that they're worse than Falcon.

migas140

Smash Rookie
I love the new tier list. Jigglypuff over Link (as she should be, and she has potential to rise more), Falcon not last anymore and Sonic in mid as he should be. It's a great tier list, I love it.

Umby

Smash Master
Errrr? That would be an extremely broken way to make a tier list. Like LOL.

I said used in consideration. It's highly likely that the people that come together to make the tier list can take what they see in the discussion, and keep it in mind when they make their vote.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I should pick up either Mario or PT for low tier tourneys.

I HAVE been liking PT.....

Edit: Richard. Tier list threads are the main place most people talk about their opinions. It's difficult to use character boards as they tend to be isolated.

Umby

Smash Master
I'm still scared. There should be no consideration at all.
So you're saying that if a number of SBR members had no prior knowledge to a character except that he/she/it "sucks," they shouldn't take any logical discussion of that character within these pages into consideration, and end up giving the character a low, unfair, inaccurate placing every time they have to vote on the list? With that we make no progress at all.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Well Peach is still where she was last time...although she's in C Tier now :) Respectable I guess, she's right in the middle

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AT SONIC'S PLACEMENT!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, get *****.
It would appear that Ninjalink was right

It's good to see MK not in his own tier anymore. I'm amazed that a character like Wario with such horrible grab releases is so high (it's not surprising but it's still incredibly impressive). I never realised Diddy was that good or Pikachu for that matter

And Falcon is no longer the worst character in the game! Crazy stuff

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
This is a brilliant list. Roughly how I predicted, very nicely done. I would also like to appreciate the acknowledgement of the complaints when you realized the previous tier list, and you detailed your process very nicely.

I am also highly impressed with the low tiers. It is quite clear that Ganon is the worst character in the game. It took me one glance at the Ganon boards frame data to go

"Holy ****, this is the worst character in the game :laugh:" I've been playing with him recently, and though I can stomp on n00bs, I can't beat intelligent people using high tiered characters, like I can with Mario, etc. I still don't like Falcon, and I like where Link has been placed.

Now for some smacktalk. Jigglypuff get *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom