• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Ic's can 0-death the cast yes. but they need a 3+ grab's to do so. I used to main Ic's when you play kids who are not idots grabs come rather hard. not to mention they get ***** by stages/ Snake Mk extc

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
what is this I don't even...

Falco only dropped one place? Wow that's a shocker... this tier list is crazy... just what we needed to spark this place up lol

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
mk and snake same tier as falco and diddy?
Note what they say in the explanation about how there is quite a level difference between the majority of the characters at the top of the list. Those characters are put up in that tier not because of how close in level they are to Meta Knight or Snake, but because they've been proven to be able to hold their own well enough to be put in the tier with them.

Hope that makes sense. :\ And as for the list, I like it. :) It seems pretty **** accurate if you ask me.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
I do not like this list. WTF is Wario doing all the way up there?

And Olimar should've went up =/ Plus how is Pikachu higher than him! :mad:

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
Heck yea Sheik and Fox are C tier, Im suprised that Diddy aint top 4 though but aint surprised Pokemon Trainer is D tier :D

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
Why are people surprised by Wario? He could easily be the second best character in the game. You're not very well informed if you think he's anywhere short of 3rd on the tier list.

Lucas has me baffled though, lol.

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
What does Captain Falcon have to say about the tier list?...Show me your "MoVeS"! lawl 'cuz, get it? he /moved/ up.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
The hell of it is, despite her incredibly low placement, my friends still refuse to play against my zelda because she is "way too good; it's unfair."

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Sweet Pokemon Trainer went up! We are climbing through the ranks. >=)

It's going to be hard to break the momentum we have gained. I'm pumped even more to get better.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
Sex.

Reflex is ****.

Lain is ****.

Malcolm is ****.

Lucario was way overrated.

AHL

Smash Cadet
SONIC C TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tier list ruuulz.

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
I agree with everything but wtf **** at wario being 3rd? not saying he shouldnt but that caught me by suprise lol. I knew falco wasnt going down by much. As For the Aspect on low tier tournys i see it like this

S Tier = Top Tier
A Tier = High Tier
B Tier = Mid High Tier
C Tier = Mid Tier
D Tier = Mid Low Tier
E Tier = Low Tier/Bottom
F Tier = Bottom/Trash/ F*** these character tier

So imo i think low tier tournaments should be from e and down

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Wow, that was fairly surprising to be honest, especially Wario jumping up so high and Ness dropping.
I'm glad Pokemon Trainer and Sonic jumped high (not like Link get it, lol because he sucks at jumping :p), and I'm happy that most of my mains are still in the top two tiers.

This list is infinitely better structured than the previous one, and while I don't understand some of the jumps, I'd say that King Dedede is better than Diddy Kong, but that's just personal preference, and I have little idea of what is happening in the tourney scene.

Great job, to both those who created the tierlist, and to everyone who played the game to help build the tierlist :bee:.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Vegeta whats the scouter say about Sonic's power level?

IT'S THE POWER OF THE STEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

(CRACK!)

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Its good especially with the Tier names (S tier being an actual tier not just Snake tier and whatnot). And a lot of placings are good (Fox looks good, Rob/Lucario are good IMO, DK gets the drop that is needed).
But; Sonic is too high, I know the Sonic mains rep him to hell and back, and that he is pro, and that there is steak. But he is not Mid tier, he does not have the inherent advantages that they have and has exploitable weaknesses. About 2 spots too high IMO.
Falco is also too high, D3 is the real deal and should be above him, and probably Diddy too. Edit: Bottom of S for him IMO.
Bowser too low, the OOS options, grab release stuff, and the his range and power all lead him to being higher than he is.

Double edit: I main sonic too so Inb4 "lolololol you have no idea bout sonic scrub"

Frown

poekmon
Its good especially with the Tier names (S tier being an actual tier not just Snake tier and whatnot). And a lot of placings are good (Fox looks good, Rob/Lucario are good IMO, DK gets the drop that is needed).
But; Sonic is too high, I know the Sonic mains rep him to hell and back, and that he is pro, and that there is steak. But he is not Mid tier, he does not have the inherent advantages that they have and has exploitable weaknesses. About 2 spots too high IMO.
Falco is also too high, D3 is the real deal and should be above him, and probably Diddy too.
Bowser too low, the OOS options, grab release stuff, and the his range and power all lead him to being higher than he is.

EDIT: Scrap that, the guy above me said it already.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Why are people saying Falco is too high? He's fine in S tier. I'll get flamed heaps if I say this, but Falco is almost OP. :laugh:

What do you mean said it already? You said the same thing as him. Either you copied/pasted what he said for some reason, or he copied/pasted it from somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom