• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
"NOTES: Bowser and Sonic were REALLY close to the threshold, so for the sake of giving borderline characters the benefit of the doubt, I bumped them up to Mid even though they're technically not quite qualified."

How does Shiek come in between them then?
Second pass of voting.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I foresee Pokemon Trainer moving up to C tier, surpassing Sheik, Bowser and Zelda along the way. Zelda is trash. I've always said that PT has potential.

Ranor469

Smash Apprentice
DONE. I read every single freaking post.

I still don't know why.
YES same here.
Captain Falcon going up is beast.
I am suprised by Ness being lower than Lucas and Mario. Also there is no Zelda/Sheik on the tier list, there should be...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok since people have posted enough about this, I will post the truth about Wario:

He will not have a flood of people playing as him. Or, at least a flood of GOOD people playing as him lol. He's too hard for people to Dsmash/Ftilt/Nado 9 times in a row with, yet he's effective enough when mastered to compete at the highest of levels.

l1striker1l

Smash Cadet
Omg as I intensely read the new tier list for the first time I hold my breath. Until I get to the bottom and see Inui's name. At that point I basically burst out in loud laughter. Too funny.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Strange tier list...

Also, Falco not going down more surprises me. It mostly shows that for some characters, the SBR didn't really take into account tournaments results, which is... unexpected. (Falco might be an exception, though)

Omis

my friends were skinny
Im not satisfied with this list. While I do respect Wario I dont think he is third. I believe he should be more of a fifth then third. Over all the list isnt too shabby. I think the way the tiers are organized is really stupid though.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Nice update. Predicted Sonic moving up to Mid and Diddy & Wario to top. Now Sonic mains can't complain about how their char is low tier, lulz. Didn't see CF moving up two though, what was the reasoning behind that? Overall, I agree with the tier list update.

Cook Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Wario is pretty good, but 3rd? Maybe he deserves 6th at most in my opinion, but apart from him, I'm not too surprised at some of the changes made.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
You SBR people don't know how happy you made me making sonic as high as he is :)

etecoon

Smash Hero
Wario has more potential than Snake IMO, he'll always be below him because Snake is easier and more popular, but I think Wario could cap out at a higher level.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
omg i promised ill read the whole thread before i go to bed and my eyes are freaking burning with inui logic lolololololol

ok I'm going night night

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wario has more potential than Snake IMO, he'll always be below him because Snake is easier and more popular, but I think Wario could cap out at a higher level.
I'm interested in your thoughts.

Hit me up on AIM. Everyone. SSBBGUY. Do it cause I love you.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Still wish Sheik was D-tier though. Sorry that I keep bringing it up, but did the thought of Sheik/Zelda in low tier tournaments influence you guys to place her in C?

I foresee Pokemon Trainer moving up to C tier, surpassing Sheik, Bowser and Zelda along the way. Zelda is trash. I've always said that PT has potential.
Zelda is pretty bad, yes, but honestly, if she had people playing her, she could easily influence a mid tier position, much like how PT has been.

As for surpassing Sheik, that's doubtful, but I'll leave this as an opinion not supported with an argument.

Frate

Smash Journeyman
Is Link still that low? Either the metagame must've slowed down obnoxiously the half year or so for him, or people don't play Link.
edit: at least I can pull off my G&W / Bowser / Kirby tri-mainsecondary thing without feeling tier guilty, at least.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
What do the numbers "mean" exactly? "Average" of what? Average number of votes? If so, why is having a higher number bad?

I'd also like to see a list of people who voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom