• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Snake Video Critique Thread!

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
Okay first of all. On your first stock, the damage you took was mostly from your grenades, so stop blowing yourself up Lol. The death on your first stock could of easily been avoided by simply recovering higher. In my opinion you should NEVER recover low with Snake.

Also, set up to punish Falco when he is recovering by using Mines and C4's. You also rely "heavily" on those grenades and their were a few instances were you could of punished his rolls with some F-Tilts

Overall, just keeping working on it and soon you'll get there

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Normally I would say no fairs, but the description said friendlies. I'm assuming you know not to use Fair when money is on the line.

0:21 Usually the 3 jabs aren't good unless the opponent is in the air a lil. Otherwise the 3rd hit will be powershielded by some characters. I'm sure SuSa has a thread up somewhere. jab > ftilt usually works better.

0:30 Powershield more. Sure Falco's lasers can't kill us, but you wanna time when you pull your nades to avoid eating a laser or having it blow up a nade.

0:46 Recover high or at least above ground level if you wanna mix it up. If you are gonna recover low, aim for the ledge. It's not advisable cause our ledge game sucks pretty bad too.

1:36-1:38 You go for Nairs, which is a good damage racker. Just be wary that a well spaced bair by falco can outspace it. I've thrown nairs out while trying to land and got punished with a bair.

1:58 Try not to throw things out preemptively. That bair + the landing lag cost a stock.

The rest is ok. Just some general advice: more ftilts, more utilts. I think I counted 3 ftilts and no utilts the whole match. Utilt has absurd range. I think if you kept throwing them out around 3:28, you would've hit with it and gotten a kill. I would guess the percent it kills falco but I don't wanna give bad info. It's really our top killing move though.

Overall, not bad. Just use more ftilts and utilts and don't rely on nades all the time. Timing and knowing when to pull them helps. Good job on your b-reversed nades and C-4s. Good job not getting chain grabbed at lower percents too.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
These are from the past two tournies I went to. I'm not expecting a critique cuz I never get one but I don't have anywhere else to get help on MUs.

Nike (Marth) vs. Morningstar (Snake)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7S80V7cXFE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4I5p44Ka6M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmx7DX0iGhQ

Morningstar and Santi vs Espy and K Prime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxV7VDRJzGU

Morningstar and Santi vs Bored and Poltergust (they are such an awkward but good team. I dropped the ball..)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZQdFAQvPWQ

So yeah, critique or don't. Figured I'd try regardless.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
I'm an active AIB user, but I don't use this site much. However I do have some wifi friendlies on Youtube from recent matches. Anyone wanna give me some feedback?

Me vs a good Falco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVfNt2cZpYw

This is my fight vs a MK player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csdprs3RbaU

Match 1 of 3 vs a CF/Snake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xdOI5XpajM

Match 2 of 3 vs a CF/Snake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfpC_Wr-tP0

Match 3 of 3 vs a CF/Snake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47L76YIT5TQ

Me vs a Kirby player (mostly a dubs player and seconds Kirby)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDz4PKUieL8

Any comments are appreciated ^_^
You can also reach me at http://allisbrawl.com/profile/DisKobra.ai

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
These are from the past two tournies I went to. I'm not expecting a critique cuz I never get one but I don't have anywhere else to get help on MUs.

Nike (Marth) vs. Morningstar (Snake)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7S80V7cXFE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4I5p44Ka6M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmx7DX0iGhQ

Morningstar and Santi vs Espy and K Prime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxV7VDRJzGU

Morningstar and Santi vs Bored and Poltergust (they are such an awkward but good team. I dropped the ball..)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZQdFAQvPWQ

So yeah, critique or don't. Figured I'd try regardless.
I'm gonna just comment on the first match, as I'm running off in a bit to do some things.
Marth's a really hard MU. One of Snake's worst IMO.

You should use a bit more pivot grabbing to punish his landings. Utilt was very predictable at the end of his first stock. You shouldn't slow down and wait for it so much. Keep camping and staying safe with the grenades, eventually he'll have to approach and you can get it then (which is what happened), or if his damage is high enough (~140 I think) you can go for dtilt (I'm one of the few Snakes that does use that move occasionally lol) though utilt is still the best option.
Be careful watching your explosives.
I loved how you used fsmash to punish his up b out of your tech chase.
You used utilt when he was about 65% on the second stock, which staled it so you missed killing with it the second time. I'd try a ftilt or grab instead personally.
You should mix up your grenade reversals a little more, he started to predict them.
Also, you should aim to land more grabs overall on Marth. Don't always try to hit a fsmash. Also watch for his rolls out of your tech chase, you missed a few chances to get more tech chasing in.

These are my opinions lol. Otherwise, you did a good job not getting edgeguarded overall, which is Marth's speciality against Snake.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Thanks JamesE. Yeah, I sometimes use utilt just to rack up damage if their stock is early enough. Then I just try to unstale it before the end of the stock with other shi but I didn't notice it didn't kill him the 2nd time. Gotta be more careful.. And yeah, the second fsmash was impulse. He'll get grabbed next time. xD Thanks for the critique!

Calz, the ending to that first game was ****in' legit.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
First match:

Alright, well first observation which is always good to see is that you're actually camping. Good.

Watch your C4's. Try to always know where they are. At 2:17 you killed yourself because of it.

I like your D-air usage. It's a very devastating move and knowing when to use it can really change the tide of the game. Marth ate 2 dairs 2nd stock and was almost at kill percent. Good job!

When people rush you on the ground, don't be afraid to pivot grab. There a few instances where he'd rush you and you would dash back and ftilt. It's safer and more rewarding to pivot grab; leads to tech chasing ;)

Overall, it was good. Nice patience.

Second match:

You played great this match, I don't really have much to say.

However, at 2:54 he Up-B'ed and missed. You could've punished him with whatever you wanted. In fact, since Fsmash might not have killed him, maybe a sticky would be fun? Haha just throwing things out, but always try to punish big mistakes like that HARD!! Nice tech btw.

Third match:

Right from the get-go you were not camping. I felt like you didn't know how to control this stage, I mean you didn't really use grenades here. I'd say learn battlefield, don't afraid to place a grenade on platform, the grenade on the platform covers the area under it as well.

Fourth match:

Nice double kill lol. If marth has you trapped like at 2:16, sometimes its best to just retreat. Jump Up B and get away from there, its better than being at a disadvantageous position all day. You can reset.

The reason why you lost your second stock was because at 2:30, you didn't immediately cypher. You waited a split second and THEN cyphered, dooming yourself lol. If you're trapped in a corner, the last thing you want to do is land in the same corner again. Recover higher next time.

Very sexy kill @ 3:02.

Fifth match:

2:26, Again, the beautiful usage of dair!

Nice tech at 3:05

3:31. Just a tip for the future, when youre on a platform and you see an oppurtinity to grab, GO FOR IT!! The moving platform on SV is one of the most devastating places to get grabbed on by snake.

Overall, I like your snake. Your nade game seems really solid, just practice reacting a little faster and you got this. You're all set bro, keep it up and you'll be big :)

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, someone mind critiquing these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKiYG3bzt90 Jbandrew(Snake) vs Kush(Fox)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5WeX8smPCc Jbandrew(Snake) vs Keitaro(Diddy)
I'm bored so I'll go ahead and critique them for ya.
(btw my real user name is Diska).

First match:
As I watch this match it almost seems to me like you're either not a Snake main, or you haven't had that much experience, or it was a bad day for you. Either way, it's ok. Just an observation.
I'm going to sound a little negative about this match, as you both made a ton of big mistakes. However, that's how we all get better, right? :)

First of all: you have the right idea that tech chasing is good. However, you're not really predicting him well enough. He's predicting you. You shouldn't just sit there and let your shield decrease (you could tilt it down to help you if necessary though). Having your shield breaking from waiting like that is obviously not a good idea. It cost you your stock. :p
I would either move a little bit away, wait for him to getup and then react with a dodge or w/e, or attack him on the ground if he waits too long. You can use any tilt on him from the moment you put him down, and on some characters you can do a jab. I've also punished opponents by putting a c4 on them when they wait too long. Then they start to move a bit. lol
Your grenade usage is good. However, try not to hit yourself with them as much. Also, for your own good don't spam utilt like you did at the end of that first stock and during the last stock. If there is one move you don't want to stale, it's utilt. Though it didn't cost you heavily this game, it will if your opponent is very good at DI and especially if they're a heavyweight like D3 or DK. Try using ftilt (or if you want to be unconventional, dtilt). The only characters I'd suggest spamming utilt against are the ones like Peach where you don't have many other good options against.
You were too aggressive second stock, you should have slowed down a little bit and been a lot more careful with your recovery.
Good awareness of your c4. Also, nice job punishing his recovery.

Ending summary: Overall I'd say be a bit more careful. Watch him and counter him, and you'll be a bit more effective. Also don't spam utilt like you do. Maybe a full hop nair or bair could be useful instead? Also you should mix up your recovery more.

Second match:
Castle Siege eh? I like this map. From the start, using grenades against Diddy is smart. Make sure that your grenade usage is primarily focused on peppering Diddy so that it messes up his banana game. Otherwise it just helps him weaken your shield. Nice job using his bananas against him!
I'm probably gonna sound like a broken record, but you really need to stop using utilt so much. At 0:54 you would have had him if the move wasn't stale (I'm pretty sure of this).
Lol, I loved the grenade kill. Good ****.
Good spacing to avoid the gay cypher gimp!
2:51 OMG NICE JOB THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Lol, my favorite moment of the match. Too good. Nice job with that one. That's a really hard trick to pull off.
Nice job with the last tech chase as well.

Ending summary: You did much better with tech chasing this game, and the Fsmash kill was too good. I'd advise you practice better DI overall and much less utilt usage. Perhaps you might find dtilt a good move to use? (I use it as an emergency kill move, really good since few people expect it. Also it's a good mixup to help keep your moves like utilt fresh) Overall, I thought you did pretty good this game.

ErikG

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWGrT3dxHFY

This is me in doubles (I'm Hobo).

Some quick notes: I think I fsmash 4 times in this video, only 2 were purposeful (the other 2 were over-anxious ftilts). The one that connects and the one that I charged as I got fair'd.
MG14 isn't my usual partner and he mains Lucario.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I guess I can just give you the critique in person lol but i'll write something here anyways.

When Falco SHDL or SHL, if you are close enough you can punish that with a dash attack or dacus if you predict the jump.

The spike on the ground can be tech/techrolled, and if not, a very good recovery option from the ground is getting up, as you recover the quickest with it.

You always bair when you get hit up but are close to the opponent, that gets predicted and punished pretty easily, airdodge and buffer an action or second jump and try to land elsewhere.

Learning to powershield lasers would really help in this matchup.

Try to predict and punish phantasm, you can hit him at the start up of it, during it if you hit around the middle of the phantasm, or at the end of phantasm during falco's landing lag. Snake's utilt and bair are great at hitting falco out of phantasm. Pulling out nades could blow up falco if he tries to phantasm through it. Another good thing to do is to roll towards where falco would land, you get a free punish if you do it right.

Your first death was at a really low damage for Snake, remember that Falco can jump really high. Fast Falling nair or dair is a good mixup option when landing from high up.

Second death was because you panicked when you were on the ground, keep a cool head and think rather than doing things on instinct.

You over camped at times, when you are past chaingrab percent (past 40%), be more aggressive and space with your tilts, nades are good but you used them too much and not smartly, dont just lob them all the time. Grabbing more is good too since Falco isnt hard to dthrow techchase.

A good approach to a lasering Falco is to crawl towards him, helps to have a nade in hand while doing so, as you can dtilt with a nade provided that you are moving.

I think you play near the edge of the stage too much, as snake offstage is really bad. Try staying near the center of the stage more.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I'm bored so I'll go ahead and critique them for ya.
(btw my real user name is Diska).

First match:
As I watch this match it almost seems to me like you're either not a Snake main, or you haven't had that much experience, or it was a bad day for you. Either way, it's ok. Just an observation.
I'm going to sound a little negative about this match, as you both made a ton of big mistakes. However, that's how we all get better, right? :)

First of all: you have the right idea that tech chasing is good. However, you're not really predicting him well enough. He's predicting you. You shouldn't just sit there and let your shield decrease (you could tilt it down to help you if necessary though). Having your shield breaking from waiting like that is obviously not a good idea. It cost you your stock. :p
I would either move a little bit away, wait for him to getup and then react with a dodge or w/e, or attack him on the ground if he waits too long. You can use any tilt on him from the moment you put him down, and on some characters you can do a jab. I've also punished opponents by putting a c4 on them when they wait too long. Then they start to move a bit. lol
Your grenade usage is good. However, try not to hit yourself with them as much. Also, for your own good don't spam utilt like you did at the end of that first stock and during the last stock. If there is one move you don't want to stale, it's utilt. Though it didn't cost you heavily this game, it will if your opponent is very good at DI and especially if they're a heavyweight like D3 or DK. Try using ftilt (or if you want to be unconventional, dtilt). The only characters I'd suggest spamming utilt against are the ones like Peach where you don't have many other good options against.
You were too aggressive second stock, you should have slowed down a little bit and been a lot more careful with your recovery.
Good awareness of your c4. Also, nice job punishing his recovery.

Ending summary: Overall I'd say be a bit more careful. Watch him and counter him, and you'll be a bit more effective. Also don't spam utilt like you do. Maybe a full hop nair or bair could be useful instead? Also you should mix up your recovery more.

Second match:
Castle Siege eh? I like this map. From the start, using grenades against Diddy is smart. Make sure that your grenade usage is primarily focused on peppering Diddy so that it messes up his banana game. Otherwise it just helps him weaken your shield. Nice job using his bananas against him!
I'm probably gonna sound like a broken record, but you really need to stop using utilt so much. At 0:54 you would have had him if the move wasn't stale (I'm pretty sure of this).
Lol, I loved the grenade kill. Good ****.
Good spacing to avoid the gay cypher gimp!
2:51 OMG NICE JOB THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Lol, my favorite moment of the match. Too good. Nice job with that one. That's a really hard trick to pull off.
Nice job with the last tech chase as well.

Ending summary: You did much better with tech chasing this game, and the Fsmash kill was too good. I'd advise you practice better DI overall and much less utilt usage. Perhaps you might find dtilt a good move to use? (I use it as an emergency kill move, really good since few people expect it. Also it's a good mixup to help keep your moves like utilt fresh) Overall, I thought you did pretty good this game.
Thanks! Yea I am pretty new to snake. Only been playin him for about a good two weeks, so I'm not too familiar with him. Any suggestions on how to mix up recovery? I also find that I need to mix it up more, but have no idea what else snake can do except doublejump cypher right away.

Slowly my snakes becoming more patient and fluid though, I'll have more vids up soon. And Keitaro tells me that I use Utilt too much too... while I do agree that kill moves should be saved, I don't think snake has another move that he can use behind a grenade with that much range. Ftilt picks the grenade up =/, but now that I think of it dash attack may work as a good replacement.. I'll try the Dtilt thing too. Thanks

jbandrew

Smash Lord

A good approach to a lasering Falco is to crawl towards him, helps to have a nade in hand while doing so, as you can dtilt with a nade provided that you are moving.

Oh? Please tell me how to Dtilt while holding a nade.

infact, if there are any other moves Snake can do while holding a nade please tell me what and how to do them. I'd rlly appreciate, thnx

etecoon

Smash Hero
there's no special technique to it, just crawl and you can dtilt, you can't do it standing still though

you can fsmash while holding a grenade if you buffer holding A out of something, like shield drop nade > dacus to pick up the nade and start holding A near the end of the dacus, you can then cstick fsmash

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Thanks! Yea I am pretty new to snake. Only been playin him for about a good two weeks, so I'm not too familiar with him. Any suggestions on how to mix up recovery? I also find that I need to mix it up more, but have no idea what else snake can do except doublejump cypher right away.

Slowly my snakes becoming more patient and fluid though, I'll have more vids up soon. And Keitaro tells me that I use Utilt too much too... while I do agree that kill moves should be saved, I don't think snake has another move that he can use behind a grenade with that much range. Ftilt picks the grenade up =/, but now that I think of it dash attack may work as a good replacement.. I'll try the Dtilt thing too. Thanks
Well you're doing good for 2 weeks. :)

As far as recovery goes, yes, double jump to cypher is your best option. Sometimes you could aim for the ledge if you're close enough, but that's more situational (recommended if your opponent just died and the stage is clear though).

As you probably know, you can use the c4 to boost your recovery. It's also possible to use grenades for this too, but you have to be high in the air and preferably at high %s.

You are already aware of grenade reversals. C4 reversals are even better if you ask me, and if you're high enough you can also do a cancelled Nikita.

The hard part is getting back the ground safely. You basically have the following options (I'll put a star next to the more useful ones):
-Grenade reversal*
-C4 reversal*
-Nikita reversal, but it's terribly slow
-Simply dropping down, either in a fast fall or not, using an airdodge if necessary**
-With a dair (usually Fast falled). This protects underneath you and if you can nail the last hit can often be a surprise kill.
-Nair. The one you use. I'd use this only if they're in front of you, and even then, sparingly. Make sure it ends high enough to autocancel, like dair.
-Bair. An overall solid choice, has sex kick properties and very powerful. Is commonly used so don't spam it as it gets predictable, and use your discretion about when to start it. If you land while it's out, it has huge lag. On the other hand, I've gotten a bunch of kills this way. *
-Uair. This is actually very underused imo. Did you know that this move has the least landing lag of any of Snake's aerials? That means it's not as big of a problem if you land while doing it, also it has sex kick properties like Bair. If you can sweetspot it, it also has launching power comparable to utilt. Overall not used as much by many Snake users, but a viable option if you ask me. It just takes good aim. *

Those are all the options I can think of. It's just important to mix it up and watch your opponent so you can land more safely.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'behind a grenade'. I'll assume you mean by having the grenade in front of you as a type of shield? In that case, leave it there and go after them or move back. I'll often leave the grenade right there and go for a grab to throw them into the grenade. Creativity is good. But yeah... IF you plan to kill them with utilt (recommended strongly), or at least have that option when you need it, then try to use less than 3 utilts per stock. Snake has other good moves to cover damage racking, even a stale ftilt gives more damage than utilt. But he doesn't have any other move that's as easy to land which gets the kill so early.

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
Critique me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmU_WRHUBas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Amu8pn-jw

Please tell me if you see any noticeable habits that I may have. :o
I only watched the first match and let me say. I quite like your play style.

You over most options well and set up punishs well. Your mix up is also quite good. With the Fox matchup, IMO, Its important to establish yourself (if you know what i mean) because Fox can be overwhelming with his speed.

Overall i was quite impressed

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Critique me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmU_WRHUBas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Amu8pn-jw

Please tell me if you see any noticeable habits that I may have. :o
First Video: Beautiful. Just beautiful. Your playstyle is so much different from what I normally see. One thing you do that I typically don't see: jab1 > jab > mix up option of grab or f-tilt. I'm not sure how well jab2 combos into ftilt, but it seemed to work that match, so if it's not broken, no need to fix it. You have some pretty good nade game and C4/claymore/mine setups too. Oh, the music is nice - jazzy and smooth. I'd like to know the name of the song, haha.
More specifically:
0:18 -- I assume that was supposed to be a pivot grab.

0:28 and 0:36 -- You throw out nairs. I used to play a less skilled fox and it worked for me. This guy is better than the fox I played. Nevertheless, you stopped throwing it out, so you fixed that yourself. Nothing to be said here :)

0:40 -- Nice setup, nade behind, and ledge forward, dair if he doesn't do anything. I love using dair.

0:50 -- jab1 > jab2 > grab -- nice. Some players might(?) be able to SDI behind you, but it works so no need to fix that.

0:57 -- I can see your SDIing Fox's nair. Nice.

1:03 -- Nothing really to note, but just a personal observation. You utilt fox around 100-110% and the Fox DIed and momentum cancelled with uair to barely live. If this were my friend, he would be dead haha. He doesn't momentum cancel or DI consistently. Just sayin' :)

1:21 -- I assume that was supposed to be a B-reverse.

1:36 -- Dthrow to dair, sexy. Question: did he SDI that dair to avoid the last hit, or is it natural as with dair falco -- they just pop up for whatever reason?

2:04 -- haha Nikita. Well, it worked...

2:14 -- interesting, standing usmash up close. Don't really see Usmash up close that often.

2:22 -- hilarious, reflected nade onto claymore > death. Too funny.

3:10 -- also nice setup and choice of throw. Nice timing.

Can't really say much. You did well and have a good eye to notice when an attack is blocked and reset to a different option. Typically critiqued vids are losses, but this was pretty entertaining.

Edit: Second video. I don't have much experience w/pika so take anything I say with a gram of salt. I mainly wanted to comment on this vid cause it's hilarious.

Haha, I don't know if I can seriously critique this. This match was friendly friendlies and it's clear that you were messing around haha. Well, comments nonetheless:

0:06 - 0:13 -- nice tech chase. I typically camp till 40 to avoid the dthrow chaingrab though. I don't remember how high Snake can get CGed to though.

0:43 -- dthrow > dair again, sexy. As long as it's not a predictable habit.

1:00 -- I don't know why you didn't decide to recover high or above mid level (in case of thunder?). I assume you were being fancy or trying new things out?

1:09 -- You get caught in the dthrow cg again.

1:36 -- You messed up but nice tech (as any snake should be able to do) 2 secs later.

2:17 - 2:27 -- You walk. This is good and under-utilized by many Snakes including myself. Walking leaves options open as opposed to dash or shield dashing. Good job.

2:40 -- Haha, bthrow into you claymore. Funny stuff

2:51 -- Again, you decided to be fancy in your recovery, but this is friendlies after all.

3:24 -- And here is when I knew you were just playin around haha.

3:34 - 3:37 -- Too funny. Nikita again.

Again, can't really say anything. You didn't lose and this was friendly friendlies as opposed to serious friendlies. Still entertaining none the less. This thoroughly distracted my from studying for finals.

Wilmenz

Smash Journeyman
Well I asked you to critique mine after I critiqued your first. "Sure, definetely tomorrow."

One week later and it still hasn't happened.
You got critiqued by someone else and it was very solid plus i'm taking tests and stuff but if you still want me to critique yours i will do it

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Why do people like ignore me when i want to get critiqued...
It's not that I or other Snakes are ignoring you. My experience with the characters you posted are limited. The DK i played is not as good though I did watch your video. If you want my probably unhelpful comments, I will. I don't think there's a single Olimar main around my neck of the woods either, so I can't help with that either. I'll comment on your video at some point - it's finals week.

Edit: This is a promise :)

Underload

Lazy
Nice.

Get hit less by your own grenades. This is just some really general **** that practically every Snake can improve on. If not avoiding the explosions altogether, just know when to spotdodge / airdodge to avoid an explosion.

Dthrow more. I think I counted 3 times when you bthrew your opponent when dthrow probably would've been better. Diddy's kind of easy to tech chase, so why not take advantage, eh?

Don't be afraid to wait for a grenade to explode or something. This is just going off of the first point.

You seem to want to bull rush in at times. Could've cost you a stock really early if the Diddy were any better. Bull rushing in also cost you your stock mere seconds earlier. Don't do that.

I didn't expect to see good play, but when I watched I saw good play. Good ****. You're playing Snake really balls-to-the-wall-like, which is honestly one of the best ways to play him. It especially ****s Diddy over. Keep it up.

Top Bottom