• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Circuit Championship: Delta Upsilon I (Dec 5) - FULL RESULTS POSTED!

Framerate

Smash Lord
Sole has gotten unbelievably good since he started maining ZSS. I'm so proud ToT

Also I gotta commend my fellow God Pies for decimating in doubles. Go Go Pops and Tiberius-8!

clowsui

Smash Legend
My Falco usage exceeded my Marth usage this tourney.

Falco:
3 x v. Wakka
2 x v. Capem
2 x v. King Beef

Marth:
2 x v. Beegs
1 x v. Capem

Shoutouts later tonight.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Time for some shoutouts :3

1: (4)Infern (Snake) - $148- I wanted to try and play your Snake too but maybe next time. Grats on first!

2: (2)AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - $69- Awesome tournament, definitely worth the trip. Hopefully we can play in bracket again soon, I want a rematch after that sorry whooping I got at bootcamp lol.

3: (3)Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $43- Glad we finally got to play. I gotta work on that Kirby matchup and play it smarter next time. So God Kais got their eyes on me now? oh snap! xD

4: (5)KB - (Peach) - $25- Bout time you woke up. Now people know how beast you can be.

5: Capem - (Meta Knight) - $12- Fun friendlies, solid MK too. Cool talkin with ya, Springfield is too good.

5: (1)Blue Rogue - (Wario) - $12- Epic set Rogue. Told ya I had it in me. Rivals, son! :3

7: Z - (Meta Knight)- I like the MK. We did kind of a baton pass thing between who we beat in winners and losers lol. See you around.

7: Smash64 - (Snake)- Epic set man! Peach's jab is too good right? lol

9: Beegs - (Marth)- Thanks for coming along Cory. We'll get 'em next time in teams, just need to get back in shape again. :3

9: Pops - Grats on doubles.

9: (7)Fonz - (Lucario)- I think I saw you drooling over on the chair. Nah just playing, awesome Lucario, wish I could have MM'd you or something.

9: (6)Nope - (Snake)- That jab advice last time was priceless. That was the main tool I needed to break down the Snake matchup and not lose my cool. I know you'll be even tougher next time so I'll stay ready. :3

13: Fizzle - I'm not sure if we talked at all.

13: Champ - (Falco/Ice Climbers)- Nice icies. We should MM next time or something.

13: King - (Pikachu)- That power outage was whack. You were workin' Ed in that first game. Keep it up though, that Pika is shaping up. Thanks for the cheers too bro. NEOH!

13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar)- Fun set. I kind of wanted you to take me to Mansion with Olimar so I was glad you did. Just make sure you destroy the house as quick as possible next time so I don't have anything to camp under and away from KOs. That's when you have the advantage imo.

17: Baro - (Ice Climbers)- ^.^;...

17: Smashglov - Good stuff Scott. Keep up the Falco.

17: Mr. E - (R.O.B.)- Allllmost had those doubles matches with Sole. Maybe you two should consider teaming up regularly, it worked really well.

17: T-800 - (Meta Knight)- Grats on doubles.

17: Wakka - (Diddy Kong)- I really need help with Diddy. I knew the matchup before and Peach is supposed to go even with him, but imo he's evolving past the 50/50 mark with her. Little dude pressures SO hard lol.

17: DJIskascribbles - (Meta Knight)- I owe you a set. :3

17: (8)Lou - (Game & Watch)- Thanks for the props at the tourney dude. Your GnW is as tough as nails. I think the difference was that I didn't get grabbed so much this time, I dunno.

17: Quivo - (Toon Link)- Grats on placing high in doubles. We should MM next time.

25: Suyon - (Pit)- Dude I feel bad seeing you get so down at every tourney. Just take some deep breaths, a break from the game, and come back with a clear head. It helps, trust me.

25: Today - (Game & Watch)- Thanks for the support! You're always cool to talk to. Thanks for making the trip! :)

25: SoulCaliber - That ZSS is getting nasty, man. Thanks for the encouragement through those sets everytime I got KOd. It helped me keep a level head the whole time. :3

25: SneakyTako - (R.O.B.)- Totally surprised us in teams. Awesome ROB! MM next time maybe?

25: TheKiest - (Kirby)- Sweet obstacle course! I wanted to participate but got too distracted with pizza and watching Beegs play.

25: Clowsui - (Falco/Marth)- Fun matches, Falco is annoying if you camp me harder. I suck at giving advice, but what I told you is probably the best advice I can give. If you get the lead and have a projectile, always make them come to you, no need to approach.

25: Jiffy - Good to see you again Jiff. Always a pleasure. I understand you cheering for Blue though lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I camped you SO hard on the third stock first match...I should probably do that every stock XD;

That was so intense. Most fun I've had in a game 1 ever!

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace

33 Entants for Singles
1: (4)Infern (Snake) - Well infern....i only have one thing to say to you.......way to poke me back on Facebook after you complained about it.
2: (2)AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - GOGO AZ, i lvoe tournies ran by you. PS...can i come to W%B??? PLEASE????
3: (3)Y.b.M. (Kirby) - right that rap about Smashfield, im sure the rest of us want it too.
4: (5)KB - (Peach) - Hard Counter is tough....but not as tough as i for some reason thought it was going to be. Next time i WILL be playing TL vs you. Good stuff tho m8. We need to play more games.
5: Capem - (Meta Knight) - Thanks for the ride down there, springfield really helped me out this weekend!
5: (1)Blue Rogue - (Wario) - Kinda Glad you beat Quivo, i dont have much Warrior Exp. but that doesnt mean i dont want to play you!
7: Z - (Meta Knight) - Wow grats on the placement bro, you did really well in pools, i should have stayed TL.
7: Smash64 - (Snake) - well, i dont like the hair down, but next time, make sure you get the time to put it up!!! need more weege dittos on Mansion at 4 am....
9: Beegs - (Marth) - BBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGS. get new headphones and we'll be biffles again.
9: Pops - Scary....that is all!
9: (7)Fonz - (Lucario) - You have gotten better...like scary better.
9: (6)Nope - (Snake) - I have nothing but thanks for you and louis for last night. Thank both of you for hooking me up with a ride home and the food. Was great finally getting back into smash.
13: Fizzle - Sup fizzle, im sure you played Lucario if im not mistaken.
13: Champ - (Falco/Ice Climbers) - CHAMP!!! get better at melee so we can team or something.
13: King - (Pikachu) - You are sucha fun guy. I love playing games with you,
13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar) - wow really......?
17: Baro - (Ice Climbers) - next time baro, ill play anime games with you!
17: Smashglov - didnt get to play you, altho i want to play your falco.
17: Mr. E - (R.O.B.) - i want a MM
17: T-800 - (Meta Knight) - Always good talking to you. Look forward to talking to you and playing some games.
17: Wakka - (Diddy Kong) - thanks for paying for me all weekend. i guess the nuggets are kind of a pay back >.>
17: DJIskascribbles - (Meta Knight) - *** meta knight. thats all.
17: (8)Lou - (Game & Watch) - Thank you for helping me get back to my house and giving me the food you didnt want. Sorry i made myself look like i was "that" starving, i could have been fine till i got home.
17: Quivo - (Toon Link) - That SD sucked, but it happens. Thank you for a place to stay while i was there and the wound your cat gave me...is now infected.
25: Suyon - (Pit) - Dont be so hard on yourself bro, i used to do that aswell. This game is more about fun, tournies are also fun, but when you let it get to you, its no longer fun and it sucks, i stopped playing for awhile bc of that. its not worth it
25: Today - (Game & Watch) - Youre an amazing artist, and thanks for the survey :) i agree with you more than infern. I dont see why they laughed when you told markus (nope) good job when he lost to KB, but its true, everyone needs to know they are doing good so they dont end up quiting,
25: SoulCaliber - MM next time we meet, sorry i was completely broke. Ill be patiently awaiting the videos tho.
25: SneakyTako - (R.O.B.) - SNEEEEEEEEAKY. We need to play sometime, its been awhile!
25: TheKiest - (Kirby) - next time, i want the extra cinnamon roll.... :( Anyway, we need to ply some more aswell kiest, i look forward to it.
25: Honky - what did you call me AZ???
25: Clowsui - (Falco/Marth) - You played well. Change a few things here and there and you'll be set!
25: Jiffy - doesnt help that ive played Smash64 and Tyr, but stick with them man, they're way underrated imo.
33: SoulPech - Way to be a Champ and take it wholeheartedly. i envy you.

12 Entrants for Doubles
1: AlphaZealot & Blue Rogue - i
2: Nope & Quivo - dont
3: Infern & Smash64 - really
4: T-800 & Pops - care
5: Capem & Fonz - for
5: Y.b.M. & Lou - doubles
7: KB & Beegs - to
7: SneakyTako & Z - be
9: DJIskascribbles & Champ - honest
9: SoulPech & Juu - !
9: Mr.E & SoleCaliber- !
9: TheKiest & Honky - !
-T-800 and Pops won the Amateur Doubles Contest and received $10. - WAIT WTF WAS THAT AND WHERE THE H3LL WAS I???

Framerate

Smash Lord
Lol I thought Caroline went to this. Then I realized she was on the band trip with me...

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
FIND THE FINAL SEASON I RANKINGS OF THE OHIO CIRCUIT BY CLICKING HERE! COMMENTS ON NEXT YEARS CIRCUIT IS VERY WELCOME!

Final Season I Ohio Circuit Rankings
Top 10 in Singles
1. Blue Rogue (Wario) - 109 Points
2. Mew2King (Meta Knight)- 96 Points
3. Lain (Ice Climbers) - 91 Points
4. AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - 81 Points
5. Y.B.M. (Kirby) - 67 Points
6. Judge (Meta Knight) - 57 Points
7. Infern Angelis (Snake) - 54 Points
8. Kel (Meta Knight) - 52 Points
9. Anther (Pikachu) - 33 Points
9. KB (Peach) - 33 Points

Top 10 in Teams
1. Blue Rogue - 145 Points
2. AlphaZealot - 116 Points
3. Kel - 98 Points
4. Mew2King - 96 Points
5. Argent - 75 Points
6. Smash64 - 73 Points
7. Overswarm - 70 Points
8. Judge - 68 Points
9. Infern Angelis - 67 Points
10. Nope - 65 Points

fonzi21

Smash Ace
33 Entants for Singles
1: (4)Infern (Snake) - $148 - Good ****, Thanks for the friendlies. I learned what I needed =D
2: (2)AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - $69 - gratz on 2nd. Thanks for letting me party with you again it's always fun as hell.
3: (3)Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $43 - Gratz dude.
4: (5)KB - (Peach) - $25 - Good **** on 4th. Keep that up
5: Capem - (Meta Knight) - $12 - Finally getting out of that slump you fell in...
5: (1)Blue Rogue - (Wario) - $12 - Gratz
7: Z - (Meta Knight) - Fun friendlies. Fun party. Can't wait to play you. I learn a lot from smart players.
7: Smash64 - (Snake/Ness) Gratz man. Snake is difficult for me, but no johns! Gratz on your placing.
9: Beegs - (Marth) Good to see you again. Gratz
9: Pops - Awesome matches my good sir. they were intense.
13: Fizzle - Good to see you again. Always a pleasure to talk and hear your match-up knowledge.
13: Champ - (Falco/Ice Climbers) BOOM BOOM POW
13: King - (Pikachu) Gratz
13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar/Toon Link) Good **** dude. Way to stay in the game.
17: Baro - (Ice Climbers) Fun matches. nice job on norfair.
17: Smashglov - Gratz
17: Mr. E - (R.O.B.) Gratz
17: T-800 - (Meta Knight) Gratz
17: Wakka - (Diddy Kong) I know your better then this. You will break through.
17: DJIskascribbles - (Meta Knight) Thanks for the friendlies.
17: (8)Lou - (Game & Watch) Not your best performance, but Z is a smart player so don't be disappointed losing to him!
17: Quivo - (Toon Link) Thanks for housing us and letting us party again. It's always fun to hang with you.
25: Suyon - (Pit) Gratz
25: Today - (Game & Watch) Gratz
25: SoulCaliber - Gratz
25: SneakyTako - (R.O.B.) I WON I WON!! AHAHAHAHA...........OH NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
25: TheKiest - (Kirby) Good to see you again
25: Hunky - Gratz
25: Clowsui - (Falco/Marth) We will have to get more friendlies in.
25: Jiffy - Gratz
33: SoulPech - Gratz

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
2: (2)AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - Tricky stuff in winners and Grand Finals. Sorry I had to keep the curse going of you never winning a tournament you host lol All in all, great games, looking forward to next time. GOD KAIS!!!
3: (3)Y.b.M. (Kirby) - GOD KAIS TOP 3 baby! I knew we could do it. Great Comback against AZ though, it would have been too good for you and me to be in winners and Grand Finals man. GOD KAIS!!!
4: (5)KB - (Peach) - BEEF!!!! Good **** against everyone you played, you have really shown everyone how underrated you were. Keep this **** up man! We definitely need to get in some games next time we play though for sure.
5: Capem - (Meta Knight) - Highest placing Springfielder! Its always a blast with u guys around, it sucks that we all have to keep playing each other though, but at the same time, its always a great match. Dont forger ur music next time!
5: (1)Blue Rogue - (Wario) - Blue! Why marth? Stick with your one and only, even against bad matchups like Peach. Good **** though, showing NEOH how a real brawler plays. And my bad when I rooted against you, it was only cause M2K said you and AZ were the only good people here haha Good change of hairstyle btw
7: Z - (Meta Knight) - U need to start coming to more tournaments man, ur matches are always great to watch since they are all upsets! Good Stuff againt Blue Rogue! Srsly, come to more tournaments, get match-up experience, and u will one of the top MKs.
7: Smash64 - (Snake/Ness) - Why do u do so well against me but not against everyone else? We both know u could have easily made top 3. Good **** in doubles though, next time I wont scrub up. GOD KAIS!!!
9: Beegs - (Marth) Great placing beegs! I hardly recognized you without ur signature headphones :p
9: Pops - Stop playing so many characters and stick with one! lol thanks for the wario practice though, i have no idea if that helped against Blue rogue or not lol either way I thank ye
9: (7)Fonz - (Lucario) Great friendlies man, ur MK is really good, especially against snake, but im sure we all know why, you do live in the state with the best snake in the midwest haha
9: (6)Nope - (Snake) MHoltz! What are u doing placing here, u need to be up there ^ Its always great seeing springfield man, u know the God Kais got love for u guys.
13: Fizzle - For shizzle! We need that DDD vs Snake MM lol
13: Champ - (Falco/Ice Climbers) - At last we didnt get to play in tournament man lol Always great seeing u man, we need to get in some friendlies next time. Pow Pow!
13: King - (Pikachu) My liege, i still have ur gold.
13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar/Toon Link) Good **** beating Quivo, u need to start entering more tournaments from now on.
17: Baro - (Ice Climbers) - Ur always doing some crazt stuff everytime i looked over lol 20$ mm?
17: Smashglov - Didnt play but need to
17: Mr. E - (R.O.B.) - Didnt play
17: T-800 - (Meta Knight) - God Kais > God Pies
17: Wakka - (Diddy Kong) - Waka Waka Waka Waka great seeing u man, those friendlies with u helped me against AZ for sure lol thanks for cheering me on too, looking forward to seeing/playing u next time!
17: DJIskascribbles - (Meta Knight) - Good stuff in brackets, we need to do some friendlies next time
17: (8)Lou - (Game & Watch) - We both know u can do better then this, it just was a bad day for you. Great seeing u though and good friendlies, i can see now though how u think FD is ur favorite stage against snake lol
17: Quivo - (Toon Link) GTFO! Stop placing so badly, you can do sooooo much better and we all know it. Great seeing u as always though man and good **** in doubles, no MMs against you!
25: Suyon - (Pit) - Take a break from brawl, IMO taking breaks from this game actually makes you a better player
25: Today - (Game & Watch) - U owe me a cake :p
25: SoulCaliber - Didnt play you but i heard good stuff, keep it up!
25: SneakyTako - (R.O.B.) - Should have stayed in Cincinnati man, then u could be placing top 5 lol great seeing u man as always, and give Y.b.M. his hat back!
25: TheKiest - (Kirby) - Great course! I totally forgot to play it after all the commotion after Grand Finals, ill definetly do it next time.
25: Hunky - Didnt play
25: Clowsui - (Falco/Marth) - Stop scrubbing out
25: Jiffy - Nice ness, sucks I always play with the best one in the midwest :p
33: SoulPech -Didn't Play

All in all, great tournament, i had tons of fun, AZ is a ****ing awesome host and did an unbelievable job at running this circuit. And finally once more, GOD KAIS!!!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Not till this weekend at the earliest (If I can grab them form Sole).

Shoutouts later.

@AZ: I sent you the obstaccle results if you wanna put them in the OP.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
1: Infern Angelis- Great job on getting 1st. It makes me so happy... you deserved it... You 3-0 him both times Good Stuff... Keep it up

2: AlphaZealot- Nice Job. I only lost to you... Dang it. all our sets were close though... Don't worry next time it'll be my victory

3: Y.b.M.- Decent Job

4: KB - Good Job... You beat a lot of PR players. I think you deserve a spot on the OH PR. Keep it up

5: Capem - Sucks you had to play me and Infern...Otherwise you probably would have gotten further.. Keep it up

5: Blue Rogue - Learn that Peach Match up and you are good to go. Welcome to the family brother...

7: Z - very impressive keep it up. you are very underrated.

7: Smash64 - WE KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS. Let's make a change pimp

9: Beegs - Great Marth as usual. Ulquiorra is mine...hehe

9: Pops - Haha I was all in yo head son... haha next time I won't say anything.. hehehe :chuckle:

9: Fonz - too good... I helped you out during that match with Pops....hehe. I was all in his head

9: Nope - We know your better than this.... But get hammered son!!!

13: Fizzle - nice seeing you again pimp. Keep it up. You are better than this

13: Champ - nice job pimp. You are too good.

13: King - Sucks the electric went out during your match with Smash, you were up a whole stock. But it's all good. Keep up the good stuff

13: ParanormalSin - Dang you beat Quivo.. Good ****. Impressive

17: Baro - you are crazy... but are a great person to be around

17: Smashglov- nice seeing you. I didn't play against Beegs twice...RaRaRa

17: Mr. E - Leave me alone when I'm sleepy RaRaRa;)

17: T-800 - Get some God Kais

17: Wakka - nice seeing you again pimp. Come around more.

17: DJIskascribbles - We know you are better than this... keep it up

17: Lou - No hard feelings... But that tournament was the last time that we are teaming together. Other than that you are to good to be placing how you do...

17: Quivo - ahhh.... WTF? we know you are better than this.... Keep improving. you should practice more with TL though...

25: Suyon - Don't get mad it's just a game.. you have a really good Pit. and you are a great guy. So keep it cool pimp

25: Today - Always being positive can be bad... So you might wanna think about that...also.. keep practicing

25: SoulCaliber - We have to go to you castle and play one day.

25: SneakyTako - Dammn... it sucks we had to play first round... but you are a great player keep it up...also thanks for the Jump....

25: TheKiest - Great Obstacle course... that was to much fun. Can't wait to see the next one..

25: Hunky -nice stuff...

25: Clowsui - you can do Better

25: Jiffy - Remember what I said. Just practice the cast until you get a comfortable feeling with a character.

33: SoulPech - I know it sucks... but hey, it had to be somebody....

I had fun... even though I had a Headache the entire day. that tournament was so much fun. The God Kais got top 3... Yay!!! We taking over... Thanks for hosting the tournament and all that good stuff. I wished I could have stayed longer... Welcome to the family Blue Rogue... we are going to dominate from now on....GOD KAIS!!!

Smash Apprentice
I had more fun and possibly learned more at this tournament than any other tournament so far. I'm glad to see how much everyone has improved since I haven't seen you guys (May, maybe?), but, seriously, peoples' skills have gone up so much since then. You all better watch out in the future :)

Full shoutouts later, studying for finals now.

solecalibur

Smash Master
AllisBrawl Results (Pools, Doubles & Singles Bracket)

33 Entants for Singles
1: (4)Infern (Snake) - $148 - Good job man next stop M2k, Sorry I didnt record the Grandfinals I will be sure to next time
2: (2)AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - $69 - Good job with Diddy learn that snake match up , it does suck quite a bit for diddy but its winable!
3: (3)Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $43 - I see you were using Zss didn't we have an agreement? :laugh:
4: (5)KB - (Peach) - $25 - Good **** I'll be sure to cheer you on if it doesn't bother you
5: Capem - (Meta Knight) - $12 - Nice pools match have to stay focused more even if it is pools
5: (1)Blue Rogue - (Wario) - $12 - Sorry that I was cheering for KB , I'll cheer for you next time (if you want)
7: Z - (Meta Knight) - If I did that good in friendlies with you (unless you were sandbagging) I suppose I should step it up then
7: Smash64 - (Snake/Ness) - Nice 30 second friendly
9: Beegs - (Marth) - Beegs crew! Nice to see you again, seeya next week at wings n brew!
9: Pops - Pops played Mario, Falco(?), Snake , Wario, Captain Falcon, DK, Samus (?)
Or for short Random, We got a ninja link on our hands
9: (7)Fonz - (Lucario) -
9: (6)Nope - (Snake) - Nice friendlies good luck at 4 pound if I dont see you by then
13: Fizzle - I need to vs you again I didnt feel like I was up to par when I was
13: Champ - (Falco/Ice Climbers) - Nice to see your Falco again maybe I'll MM your falco
13: King - (Pikachu) - Power outage sucked they should have evened out the stocks when you played again but AZ still made a pretty smart move knowing what to do when the power went out, just wasnt in your favor
13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar/Toon Link) - Need a MM sometime soon
17: Baro - (Ice Climbers) - Finally some one brings a PSA to a smash tounry .... Palkia
17: Smashglov - Saw a reply of your falco on RC good ****!
17: Mr. E - (R.O.B.) - Jab lock >.>
17: T-800 - (Meta Knight) - Dont get down when you lose you are improving quite a bit and OUGA in doubles > All
17: Wakka - (Diddy Kong) - Didn't see you much but still nice seeing you again
17: DJIskascribbles - (Meta Knight) - Nice seeing you again stop playing melee and get back in the game!
17: (8)Lou - (Game & Watch) - Good set vs KB should probly MM you sometime
17: Quivo - (Toon Link) - Really? hope you can catch up to how you use to be
25: Suyon - (Pit) - Get better with meta or play pit again
25: Today - (Game & Watch) - Only saw you once or twice but nice seeing you again
25: SoulCaliber - Its solecalibur ever since steve started misspelling it no one spells it right
25: SneakyTako - (R.O.B.) - Think I saw you
25: TheKiest - (Kirby) - Your kirby is getting pretty soild nice job
25: Hunky - Glad I could drive yeh around you seemed to disappear after a certain amount of time
25: Clowsui - (Falco/Marth) - Good MM
25: Jiffy - RC and Ness I wouldnt put two together until you cped there
33: SoulPech -Stole my name

Also for anyone that wants to be recorded be sure to just yell solecalibur and I should be able to help you out

Hows my sig godkais? Think I got what it takes or do I have to be a high ranking player first?

edit - might open my castle for frienlies some time this month keep your eye on Poop Chat

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yes it is a game Y.b.M. But then it's no longer fun if getting last and not improving when you enter tournaments and throw money when not placing decently. I don't mean to be harsh but that's how I feel. I would enjoy it as a game if I don't enter the tournament. However, right now I despise it. I mean it's nice of you guys to say I have a "nice" Pit, but it's no good when my Pit is just stuck. I mean I keep trying to find ways to improve but I just keep getting stuck here. The waves are just too strong for me. I keep losing the will to improve seeing how I keep thinking this is my limit now. I also feel that my Pit is useless now and I'm just doing garbage stuff. Basically I feel that I'm trash now.

I will not be attending a tournament next week. Getting on a cruise is more fun.....hopefully.........Then Lolis will be the last tournament I will attend since I planned that after the Kuntasm that either Delta or Lolis will be my last. We'll see what happens after Lolis though...but I might as well save money for the Ohayocon and have a nice break........go play games on my PS3 and throw the wii in the attic. I shall see you later in 1.5 years.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Yes it is a game Y.b.M. But then it's no longer fun if getting last and not improving when you enter tournaments and throw money when not placing decently. I don't mean to be harsh but that's how I feel. I would enjoy it as a game if I don't enter the tournament. However, right now I despise it. I mean it's nice of you guys to say I have a "nice" Pit, but it's no good when my Pit is just stuck. I mean I keep trying to find ways to improve but I just keep getting stuck here. The waves are just too strong for me. I keep losing the will to improve seeing how I keep thinking this is my limit now. I also feel that my Pit is useless now and I'm just doing garbage stuff. Basically I feel that I'm trash now.

I will not be attending a tournament next week. Getting on a cruise is more fun.....hopefully.........Then Lolis will be the last tournament I will attend since I planned that after the Kuntasm that either Delta or Lolis will be my last. We'll see what happens after Lolis though...but I might as well save money for the Ohayocon and have a nice break........go play games on my PS3 and throw the wii in the attic. I shall see you later in 1.5 years.
Imho suyon, a break is what you need. thats not to be meant as mean, but it did wonders for me when all i was losing to was my own dumb mistakes rather than tornados. A break from the game felt good, but, i myself, thinki took too long of one and now im having to catch, again, up to hilt. Altho i think his game now resembles mine when i quit -.- i still need to improve.

Another word of advice i can give, is have someone record your matches and get them sent or put up on youtube, win or loss, and sit there and study what you are doing thats cuasing the little mess ups here and there that are frustrating. Even tho you may know them now, it helps to see the way things are punished so you can learn when and where to do them.

QUIVO

Smash Master
This tournament was fun!

1: (4)Infern (Snake) - $148 - Good **** winning! God Kais!!! Your snake is too good now. I'm happy that we beat you guys in losers finals : )
2: (2)AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - $69 - You'll get em next time, we need to actually practice lol.
3: (3)Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $43 - Good **** placing 3rd. God kais!!
4: (5)KB - (Peach) - $25 - ****nnnn way to step it up. I actually wanna pick up peach now because of you
5: Capem - (Meta Knight) - $12 - Too fun hanging out with you this weekend. We did too well in beer pong!
5: (1)Blue Rogue - (Wario) - $12 - Good **** winning doubles and beating me. You were too good at getting in
7: Z - (Meta Knight) - Your volcano is awesome lol. Good hanging out with you after the tournament. Let's play more!
7: Smash64 - (Snake/Ness) - Our doubles matches were fun. Good ****. We need to play friendlies next time
9: Beegs - (Marth) - Good finally seeing you again. Friendlies/MM next time!?
9: Pops - Good to see you again man, friendlies next time we encounter
9: (7)Fonz - (Lucario) - As always, it was fun hanging out with you. It's always fun playing friendlies with you. Your MK and Ganon are too good
9: (6)Nope - (Snake) - Good **** with us placing doubles! any time you wanna team again, just ask.
13: Champ - (Falco/Ice Climbers) - Ahhh too fun hanging out with you. Hope to see you next week! and good **** ****** me (in smash) when we're ****ed up.
13: King - (Pikachu) - Melee was tooooo funnn! Good seeing you man
13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar/Toon Link) - Good **** beating me. I was upset when I lost, but you outplayed me. I'll get my revenge!
17: Baro - (Ice Climbers) - I think you're very entertaining to watch when you're playing. I think you're one of the funniest/quirkiest smashers.
17: Smashglov - Good melee friendlies man! more next time!
17: T-800 - (Meta Knight) - Crew battle was fun!
17: Wakka - (Diddy Kong) - More friendlies next time! It was fun getting ****ed up with you rofl.
17: DJIskascribbles - (Meta Knight) - Good melee friendlies!
17: (8)Lou - (Game & Watch) - More friendlies next time! Good seeing you, we miss you here in cbus
17: Quivo - (Toon Link)- You suck
25: Suyon - (Pit) - Fun pools matches
25: Today - (Game & Watch) - I think its funny playing you lol. I liked how you apologized for killing me and told me it was ok if i didn't wanna play rainbow cruise rofflll
25: SneakyTako - (R.O.B.) - We need practice Mr.!
25: TheKiest - (Kirby) - Good seeing you, crew battle was fun man!
25: Hunky - GGs in our tourny match!
25: Clowsui - We didn't get to play and we barely talked.

T-800

Smash Apprentice
All of our recorded doubles matches are up on our OUGamingArts account. If you played Pops and me, you'll be on there. I'll upload singles later on, but that's just my matches wherein you see me get destroyed in multiple MK dittos or just do okay against non-MKs. Someday I'll improve beyond decent MK scrub. :)

Shoutouts time! (My first time doing this since forever)

1: (4)Infern (Snake) - $148 God Pies > Cod Pies > God Kais
2: (2)AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - $69 - Someday I'll actually get to play you in singles, until then I'll always enjoy our doubles encounters. Great job running the tourney, per usual!
3: (3)Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $43 - See my response to Infern. :laugh: Love that Kirby!
4: (5)KB - (Peach) - $25 - Dude, your Peach is even more scary in person. What's even scarier is I know you haven't gotten close to peaking yet.
5: Capem - (Meta Knight) - $12 - Hooboy, I think your MK somehow keeps getting faster all the time. Had a blast playing you in doubles/crew fights!
5: (1)Blue Rogue - (Wario) - $12 - Had a blast playing you in doubles, hope to do it again soon! That Wario is beastly.
7: Z - (Meta Knight) - I totally remembered you! Hope you keep coming to more tournies, I gotta learn how to play MK properly and you'd be a good example to follow.
7: Smash64 - (Snake/Ness) - We'll get to you in doubles next time! Keep rockin' with Ness!
9: Beegs - (Marth) - My losing streak continues! I kind of enjoy my destiny at getting destroyed at your hands. I definitely need to work on my MK dittos.
9: Pops - Team Edward FTW! That was some fantastic gameplay, both in doubles and singles that I saw from you. Just do me a favor and don't SD during our doubles matches next time. :bee:
9: (7)Fonz - (Lucario) - Always a treat getting to talk and play with you. Your Lucario has just improved leaps and bounds over the last year, and that was back when it was already pretty good.
9: (6)Nope - (Snake) - I loved seeing you bring out Olimar in singles, I'm excited to see what you try out next!
13: Fizzle - Holy smokes, do you know how to play MK against MK. I was warned about it before fighting you, but what choice did I have? You're an excellent, excellent player and I expect to see only better things from you.
13: Champ - (Falco/Ice Climbers) - I'm honestly impressed I even got your IC's down to one stock. I'm also shocked at how destructive you are on Rainbow Cruise with MK.
13: King - (Pikachu) - Didn't get to see or play you this time, but glad you made it out!
13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar/Toon Link) - Woo! You're back! Keep coming out to tournaments. If this was you rusty, I'm a little skeered to imagine what you'll be like later on.
17: Baro - (Ice Climbers) - Dude, I need all of those character hacks you had going on. The Zero one was amazing.
17: Smashglov - Didn't get to play you, glad you came to the tourney though!
17: Mr. E - (R.O.B.) - Keep representing the 'bot! Succeed with him where I failed! You're certainly got the talent to do so!
17: T-800 - (Meta Knight) - You're a sexy man, but you also are awful at MK dittos. Fix that!
17: Wakka - (Diddy Kong) - I'll admit I was relieved that I didn't have to fight you, as you know I struggle with Diddy. See you in January!
17: DJIskascribbles - (Meta Knight) - Didn't get to play you, I'd like to do some friendlies next time though!
17: (8)Lou - (Game & Watch) - Didn't get to play, good to see you though!
17: Quivo - (Toon Link) - You and Nope make a fantastic team. There's just arrows, bombs, grenades, and explosions everywhere. Great job!
25: Suyon - (Pit) - Don't give up, man! I always enjoyed playing friendlies with you, like at Seasons Beatings IV. You're way too cool a guy for the community to lose!
25: Today - (Game & Watch) - Congrats on winning the banner contest! Didn't play you but I saw you playing at certain points. Keep up the good work!
25: SoleCaliber - Keep up the ZSS action! I guess since I play you all the time I haven't noticed the improvements as much as non-OUGA people, but you're certainly a force to watch out for!
25: SneakyTako - (R.O.B.) - Man, it really sucked that we had to fight each other in the bracket almost right after pools, but that's how it goes I guess. You're a great guy to fight though, you never take things too seriously and you're always up for a laugh. Hope to see and play you again soon!
25: TheKiest - (Kirby) - You're just the man. Spending the night at your place is always a blast and you're always a great host. Good luck next week with Framerate at Wings & Brew!
25: Hunky - What words could adequately describe our relationship? Probably ones that are censored here, now that I think about it. See you in Athens!
25: Clowsui - (Falco/Marth) - Didn't get to play you, but you seemed like a really funny and relaxed guy. Hope to play you next time!
25: Jiffy - I don't think I played you or even saw you. I guess it's hard to spot everyone at a tourney of that size.
33: SoulPech - Don't feel too bad about what happened, dude. I've been knocked out of plenty pools myself, and I probably will again in the future. Glad you got to team up with Juu though, I think it was a great learning experience for you both! Hope to see you again!

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
1: (4)Infern (Snake) - $148 : good job winning the whole thing. yes we definitely need to play alot of friendlies sometime.
2: (2)AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - $69 : you'll win something you host eventually lol
3: (3)Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $43 : I wanna play friendlies with your kirby because i need to learn the matchup
4: (5)KB - (Peach) - $25 : i am eagerly awaiting that set
5: Capem - (Meta Knight) - $12 : good seeing you, didnt get to play but i'll try to come down this week
5: (1)Blue Rogue - (Wario) - $12 : i need to play some more friendlies so i can learn how to fight wario
7: Z - (Meta Knight) : THANK you SOO much for buying me that pizza. I would have crashed and burned MUCH harder than i already did without it. Also all the friendlies was real fun too. your mk is just so different than everyone elses
7: Smash64 - (Snake/Ness) : that set should have been 2-1 vs king yoshi lol
9: Beegs - (Marth) doubles was fun, you and kb made a good team
9: Pops - Fun friendlies. im gonna keep working on ike with the hopes he will be allowed in low tiers someday.
9: (7)Fonz - (Lucario) : fun friendlies. and yes please teach fizz how luc plays meta cuz im tired of hearing him say its impossible lol
9: (6)Nope - (Snake) Didnt get to play you this time around but was nice seeing you
13: Fizzle - lol learn2olimar
13: Champ - (Falco/Ice Climbers) it was fun teaming with you
13: King - (Pikachu) RAWR i was prememorized! that was like the most unexpected thing ever lol. I will switch my playstyle up next time we play ggs and great pika
13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar/Toon Link) Fun matches TL is fun to play against
17: Baro - (Ice Climbers) you are one crazy dude lol
17: Smashglov - i hate the way i have to play in the falco match-up. i almost NEVER wanna play it right. ggs
17: Mr. E - (R.O.B.) Didnt really get to talk to you this time around
17: T-800 - (Meta Knight) same goes for you
17: Wakka - (Diddy Kong) and you
17: DJIskascribbles - (Meta Knight) L2sleep before a tourney lol. its killing you BIG time
17: (8)Lou - (Game & Watch) teach banhammer the ways of the watch (and me too)
17: Quivo - (Toon Link) melee was too fun and just seeing what you do is going to help my game tremendously
25: Suyon - (Pit) dont get down man just take a small break and you'll come back better than ever it is always fun watching you play
25: Today - (Game & Watch) you are getting better fast
25: SoulCaliber - Fun friendlies
25: SneakyTako - (R.O.B.) we talked a lil but didnt get to play
25: TheKiest - (Kirby) fun pools matches. i never got around to trying that course but i wanted to
25: Hunky - didnt play
25: Clowsui - (Falco/Marth) we need to do some friendlies, we havent played in forever
25: Jiffy - didnt play
33: SoulPech - sorry about your luck

banhammer - you should enter next time and you are getting better too just keep playing all the good people you are getting there quickly

clowsui

Smash Legend
1: (4)Infern (Snake) - $148 - You're so good...let's do some Snake vs. Falco matches sometime. I can't wait to play against the new and improved Infern, real talk. Come over to my house on the 20th!
2: (2)AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - $69 - Don't lose to Champ or I'll be coming after you with my bird ;3 Good **** in doubles. If you're not in MD/VA for break, come over to my house on the 20th!
3: (3)Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $43 - I need to play you so you can teach me. Come over to my house on the 20th!
4: (5)KB - (Peach) - $25 - I was so close to beating you T_T Shows how much trouble Falco is for Peach XD; Great matches.
5: Capem - (Meta Knight) - $12 - "OH MY GOD. I never thought I'd get a game off of you!" "That's fine, what do you ban!?" Thanks for putting up with my amazement, Ajay. You're the best. Let's play more sometime - come over on the 20th!
5: (1)Blue Rogue - (Wario) - $12 - I didn't get to MM you : ( You look way less like a mystery Wario though with that new haircut. Congrats on the God Kais.
7: Z - (Meta Knight) - Your MK is really solid. Can't wait to play you.
7: Smash64 - (Snake/Ness) - Ed...you can do so much better. Just gotta play more campy, you said it yourself =) Don't approach with Snake like that ever again please, you scared the wits out of me XD
9: Beegs - (Marth) - You 2-0'd me :mad: But you're really good. I liked playing your MK with Sheik LOL That was pretty fun.
9: Pops - I need to play you sometime, lol. Funny how Infern kept dragging you back XDD
9: (7)Fonz - (Lucario) - You seem like you could teach me a LOT. I REALLY wanna play you more!
9: (6)Nope - (Snake) - Markus...I wanted to see you in the top 5. Don't let me down next time =P Thank you SO much for those tips. I feel like as though it'll make my Snake v. Falco play a lot more solid...especially reinforcing the whole patience part.
13: Fizzle - Our matches were MUCH better this time, haha. You need to be placing higher : / Come to my place on the 20th plz
13: Champ - (Falco/Ice Climbers) - Our MM...I wish I didn't SD. Oh well, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ZACHHHH! Our friendlies were hella good, let's team sometime. Pew Pew Pew! Come to my house on the 20th!
13: King - (Pikachu) - MK vs. Falco T_T DDD vs. Falco T_T I wanted to play your Pikachu. You should be placing higher, you DID beat Nope after all!
13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar/Toon Link) - Fun teaming in doubles. We have good chemistry I think, I just need to use MK and you need to use TL or something. I wanted to play you in singles friendlies though! See you next time - come to my house on the 20th.
17: Baro - (Ice Climbers) - You are really goofy but pretty cool. Can't wait to play you again, you have loads of talent.
17: Smashglov - Falco mains unite! Your Falco has a little problem with not knowing what to do w/ close range stuff as well as how to manipulate your aerials well. But your laser game is top-notch. Let's play again sometime! Sheik vs. Falco 222godlike.
17: Mr. E - (R.O.B.) - I wanted to MM you : ( Stop playing SoulPech 24/7 and making me feel bad about splitting you two up.
17: T-800 - (Meta Knight) - I was interested in your Metaknight...you did well in doubles. Wanna face you >=)
17: Wakka - (Diddy Kong) - Josh I dunno how I pulled it out against you with all your Falco exp! You're really good, especially for taking it to Beegs 3rd stock last game AND taking out KB to losers! Come over on the 20th please <3
17: DJIskascribbles - (Meta Knight) - 20th. My house. Let's goooo! Your MK has gotten a lot better but you choked this tourney HARD, I could tell.
17: (8)Lou - (Game & Watch) - I love your G&W but man you need to do something because I hate to see you place so low in doubles and singles. Step it up! Come to my house on the 20th.
17: Quivo - (Toon Link) - 20th plz so we can play. I was really sad we didn't get time to talk or play this tournament!
25: Suyon - (Pit) - We'll get that MM in SOMEDAY omg. Your Pit is pretty good. Don't get so mad, it makes you worse.
25: Today - (Game & Watch) - Your G&W has improved...but not enough to beat me ;) Come over on the 20th. Stop telling people they should feel like winners 8D
25: SoulCaliber - You humbled me. Thanks for showing me that I can't go autopilot if I want to win. You made a serious improvement and I underestimated that.
25: SneakyTako - (R.O.B.) - "FU CK Marth vs. Rob!" *insert Tako laugh right here* Falco vs. ROB I don't think I camped out hard enough. In bracket...it'll be a different story. Bring me a white controller from Japan, how much is it?
25: TheKiest - (Kirby) - Need to play you sometime, revengesies! Don't take Marth to Brinstar, he's real good on there + DDD is limited by that stage.
25: Hunky - Didn't play you : (
25: Clowsui - (Falco/Marth) - You're getting better. You just need more practice, patience and you need to always be thinking. Don't get so mad, you have the potential, it's up to you to realize it!
25: Jiffy - AWESOME friendlies. Your Ness is pretty nice, has some cool tricks =)
33: SoulPech - DIdn't play you : (

I LOVED this tournament, AZ. Way too fun. Please, everybody who is going to Pound 4 come to C4 at Clowsui's house! Curry is offered with the venue fee and everybody in Central + SW Ohio is probably going to come along w/ some Indiana and maybe even Kentucky! 12/20/09 - be there, thread's in MW.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
1: (4)Infern (Snake) - $148 : I'M NOT WORTHY!!! I'm gonna beat your Snake one day.
2: (2)AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - $69 : I agree with Scribz
3: (3)Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $43 : Your ZSS just trashed my G&W. I wanna learn that matchup and your Kirby.
4: (5)KB - (Peach) - $25 : Good job.
5: Capem - (Meta Knight) - $12 : Didn't play.
5: (1)Blue Rogue - (Wario) - $12 : I need to play your Wario and just get ***** until I can beat it
7: Z - (Meta Knight) : Your MK threw me off completely, but at least it was a good match.
7: Smash64 - (Snake/Ness) : I agree with Scribz.
9: Beegs - (Marth) Didn't play
9: Pops - Didn't play,
9: (7)Fonz - (Lucario) : Can't wait to play you in friendlies
9: (6)Nope - (Snake) After playing Infern's Snake I was just busted down. I'll have to study it more.
13: Fizzle - Moo Shine FTW
13: Champ - (Falco/Ice Climbers) I'm gonna figure out your ICs and get my revenge
13: King - (Pikachu) Very impressed, friendlies were fun, gotta play you again.
13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar/Toon Link) Didn't play.
17: Baro - (Ice Climbers) Brawl+ was fun, I got ***** and it hurts.
17: Smashglov - Didn't play
17: Mr. E - (R.O.B.) Didnt really get to talk to you this time around
17: T-800 - (Meta Knight) Didn't play, gratz though
17: Wakka - (Diddy Kong) You too
17: DJIskascribbles - (Meta Knight) I'm just gonna have to beat you to sleep before tournies.
17: (8)Lou - (Game & Watch) Your G&W is just ridiculous. I was surprised you lost the MM to Baro's ICs
17: Quivo - (Toon Link) I'm scared of you.
25: Suyon - (Pit) Dude, you had a RAGE face all night. Take a break and come back seeking blood.
25: Today - (Game & Watch) I want those cookies.
25: SoulCaliber - Didn't play
25: SneakyTako - (R.O.B.) Need more friendlies, had much fun
25: TheKiest - (Kirby) Didn't play
25: Hunky - didnt play
25: Clowsui - (Falco/Marth) Didn't play
25: Jiffy - How are you just gonna walk around with black people's cornbread? Lol j/k
33: SoulPech - Don't feel bad, it could've been worse.

Also, did anyone leave a black controller? I don't want to be the stereotypical black guy who stole it but I have it if someone left it.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Clowsui: next time boyeee

Paranormalsin: Probably, I guess I did play you right after I lost to Blue Rogue. Oh well, no johns!

BANHAMMER: Why are you scared of me!?

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Clowsui: next time boyeee

Paranormalsin: Probably, I guess I did play you right after I lost to Blue Rogue. Oh well, no johns!

BANHAMMER: Why are you scared of me!?
I've seen your TL.

Top Bottom