• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Circuit Championship: Delta Upsilon I (Dec 5) - FULL RESULTS POSTED!

smash64

Smash Champion
I really wish I could put shoutouts but I can't cuz I don't have internet at the moment I'm posting this thru my blackberry cel but yeah I think king yoshi should have won the first game

Smash Apprentice
1: (4)Infern (Snake) - $148 Congratz on the win, I understand this is your first first? Nice. Sucks we didn't play.
2: (2)AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - $69 Awesome tournament, good chilling with you afterwards as always, thanks for helping me get back into smash over the last month or two. Next time you TAKE YOUR SHOT LIKE A MAN! Lol.
3: (3)Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $43 Gratz on third. Someday we'll play in bracket and you'll see just how far my power to cause upsets can go :)
4: (5)KB - (Peach) - $25 Dude awesome job this tourney. I didn't get to play you in singles, but I saw some of the terror you inflicted. Good ****. Don't pull so many stitchfaces in doubles or I'll cry.
5: Capem - (Meta Knight) - $12 Dammit, you got me again. You did a great job of capitalizing on my bad MK habits. I'll get you one day! Good chillin' afterwards. You are a ******* for shot number two of 151. Then again, I can't say I regret it lol.
5: (1)Blue Rogue - (Wario) - $12 You're awesome. I liked that you joked around with me about the matches mid-set. Some people are too serious. Good win, you better watch out for me next time!
7: Z - (Meta Knight) Not bad, all things considered. Play more friendlies with people, you *******, you need the experience.
7: Smash64 - (Snake/Ness) Finally got you! You had me scared game 2. You must have really torn up that losers bracket, good ****. Good seeing you man, we should play some 64 again some time.
9: Beegs - (Marth) TBH, doubles prepared me for our match a ton. I learned not to eat 3245234 Marth Fairs from glides and Capem taught me how to gimp. You're always scary to play. I need my own cheering section to counter yours next time, lol.
9: Pops -I didn't play you, but I saw you being like a dozen characters, and I think that's cool.
9: (7)Fonz - (Lucario)Fonz! I honestly feel like I actually got better at smash in the 15 minutes we played/talked at the end of the tourney. I want to sit down and play you for hours some day soon. Good chilling with you afterwards!
9: (6)Nope - (Snake) I barely even saw you this time, though I did see your Olimar ****** people. I gotta come to Springfield soon.
13: Fizzle -Thanks for letting me get a rematch on that MM, sorry it ate up the rest of your time:(.
13: Champ - (Falco/Ice Climbers) You almost had AZ. I saw a couple of your matches, and your IC's are ridiculous. I feel like I barely saw you at the tourney :(. Good chilling with you afterwards, though!
13: King - (Pikachu) Good playing you, man, you make pikachu one scary lil' dude.
13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar/Toon Link) Good playing with you. I gotta admit, that's the first time I've ever pulled off a tilt lock, and I was excited. Your TL confused me. Good luck on your path to smash rehab!
17: Baro - (Ice Climbers) You are always great to have at tournaments. Never stop coming to them.
17: Smashglov -I will feel terrible if you tell me that we talked or something, but I don't think I know who you are.
17: Mr. E - (R.O.B.) I didn't get to play you this time. :(
17: T-800 - (Meta Knight) Didn't play you either, but I heard you guys wrecked in teams. Good ****.
17: Wakka - (Diddy Kong) Wakka is one of my new best friends, lol. I saw you for like 5 seconds at the tournament, but it was good chilling with you afterwards. I honestly want to have a conversation about afterwards, because if that was the same for you, that was crazy. Crazy! You have my controller!
17: DJIskascribbles - (Meta Knight) NP on the pizza. Good friendlies, you've gotten much better. You better watch out once I figure out my ledge game!
17: (8)Lou - (Game & Watch) Good set. Take it from someone who hasn't seen you in several months, you've drastically improved. I'm glad you became re-interested in ****** people with G&W, it's certainly paying off. Keep it up, man, and good finally seeing you!
17: Quivo - (Toon Link) What are you doing down here? Q, we're going to play more. You have no choice in the matter (Muahaha). I'm glad you liked Otto. I was sad that I hardly saw you at the tournament, I'm glad we got to chill afterwards. See you around!
25: Suyon - (Pit) I didn't play you, but I can relate to your situation. I had rage at OUGA several (6?) months ago, which caused rage at myself for raging at a game, etc. I'd say forget what people are telling you and do what you want. Eventually, what you want will (most likely) be to go to a tourney. Good luck, man.
25: Today - (Game & Watch) You: "Who'd you lose to?" Ed: "Z." You: "Who's Z?" Me: "I'm Z!" Haha, good meeting you, you're a great person. I didn't get to play you/see you play, but hopefully next time!
25: SoulCaliber - SoleCaliber (even I know it lol) Good playing you before the bracket. I don't sandbag super hardcore or anything(maybe a bit), your ZSS just confused me and our matches were legitimately close. I just don't see why 5 seconds after the little kick move still hits like a Falcon Punch, lol.
25: SneakyTako - (R.O.B.) I honestly want to steal your trademark evil laugh for when I'm gimping people, because it's that awesome when you do it. Sorry for killing you with a SL stage spike when we teamed. And with your gyro. And probably with some DSmashes. And probably with some other things. And sorry for SDing every match. Lol. All in all, I think we did pretty well. It was good chilling with you as always.
25: TheKiest - (Kirby) I'm always glad when you come to tournies, which is always. It makes things much more peaceful, I can't explain it. I guess I know if there was a problem, you'd likely be able to fix it (Wiimote user to the rescue!) Good playing you for a bit, I'm sure I'll see you around.
25: Hunky - I'm not sure I met you:(
25: Clowsui - (Falco/Marth) I always see/hear your name, but I've never played you :(
25: Jiffy -I don't think I played you either:(
33: SoulPech -Didn't play you either :(

I don't see Banhammer's name. Good playing, man. Good to meet you.

All in all, awesome tourney. I had a lot of fun. Good to meet/see/play all you people. You all had better keep your eye on me, or you'll regret it!

SoulPech

Smash Master
Actually you didn't get last. That honor is reserved for SoulPech, who was a trooper and went through the 4 person pool and was the only person eliminated before brackets. Good **** Soulpech for being a good sport btw, sorry you had to be eliminated before brackets but unfortunately with 33 people and a 32 man bracket...
Yup It's alright. I am such a nice guy that I let the people beat me so they can go on and advance :p

Seriously though, I'll do better next time ;)

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar/Toon Link) Good playing with you. I gotta admit, that's the first time I've ever pulled off a tilt lock, and I was excited. Your TL confused me. Good luck on your path to smash rehab!
yeah, id like to think i play way different that any other TL. But, i do have to say, i think if we had played later on, i was on game enough that maybe my olimar would have won ;)

Ok to all asking about my huge *** headphones, they are busted at the moment. It sucks that it happened but I'll get some great new ones soon. Trust me. I miss them also. T_T

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
1: (4)Infern (Snake) - $148 Hey! Thanks for the ride home! I'll get you that cake one day! Also, great job on first place~! I'm pretty happy for you!
2: (2)AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - $69 Congrats on 2nd! Your matches were nice to watch! And thank you for hosting the tournament! It was really nice of Delta!
3: (3)Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $43 Thank you for taking us to the tournament!! Congrats on 3rd!!
4: (5)KB - (Peach) - $25 Wah! I'm really happy for you, too!! I'm glad you gor forth and with Peach!
5: Capem - (Meta Knight) - $12- Congratulations~!!
5: (1)Blue Rogue - (Wario) - $12- Congrats!!
7: Z - (Meta Knight)- Ooh!! Yeah! Sorry about that!! Congrats on 7th! That's amazing that you haven't been to many tournaments but still have done so well!
7: Smash64 - (Snake/Ness)- You did a good job!! I hope you had fun, Ed! Congrats on 7th! I hope you can teach me Ness things!
9: Beegs - (Marth) Congratulations~!!
9: Pops - Congrats, Poppers!
9: (7)Fonz - (Lucario)- Grats~!!
9: (6)Nope - (Snake) -Good job, Nope!! I hope things stay well!
13: Fizzle - I hope we can do our Duelist thing soon! I won't lose! Grats on 13th!
13: Champ - (Falco/Ice Climbers) Congratulations! I'll make sure to do that drawing of yours..
13: King - (Pikachu) I really enjoy watching your Pikachu! Grats!
13: ParanormalSin - (Olimar/Toon Link)- Aweh! Thanks! That's such a kind thing to say! I really appreciate it! And yeah! I think everyone did a great job and I hope they all had fun!
17: Baro - (Ice Climbers) Baroo! It was nice seeing you again!! I hope we play more funky Brawl games on your Wii! Snake was too good!
17: Smashglov - Nice Falco!! Congratulations to you!! Hope to see you at more!
17: Mr. E - (R.O.B.)- Ooh! I didn't get to talk to you much this time, E. But I hope you had fun!
17: T-800 - (Meta Knight)- Congratulations and thank you!
17: Wakka - (Diddy Kong)- Congrats~!!
17: DJIskascribbles - (Meta Knight)- it was nice playing with you guys! Hope to see you at Fiesta.
17: (8)Lou - (Game & Watch)- Looouu! You got this next time! And doubles was fun watching! People make mistakes! Next time you'll get 'em for sure!
17: Quivo - (Toon Link)- Aweh! I really did have fun playing you! Sorry about the Rainbow Cruise! You have to show me some of your drawings next time we see each other!
25: Suyon - (Pit)- I really really really do hope you are doing well, Suyon! I've been worried for the past few days! I know you can do it! I really do!! -Huggles.-
25: Today - (Game & Watch) Wah, you go girl. Next time for sure!
25: SoulCaliber - Thanks and good job!!
25: SneakyTako - (R.O.B.)- Tako!! It was nice playing friendlies and talking with you! You should visit Cincy some time!
25: TheKiest - (Kirby)- Oh! The obstacle course looked really fun! I kind of wanted to do it, but I was a bit shy to ask.. haha! I hope you managed to get a good amount of donations!
25: Hunky - Congratulations~!!
25: Clowsui - (Falco/Marth) Good job, Chi! I'm really happy you had fun! But you will lose to me! Haha.
25: Jiffy - I love this name! Nice Ness!!
33: SoulPech - Congratulations!!

Also Banny-- what kind of cookies? Haha.

I hope everyone had fun! Thank you again AZ and Delta! The Deltaians people were really nice, too!! And I enjoyed having food right then and there! Good luck and see everyone next time!! (:

Top Bottom