• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Circuit Championship: Delta Upsilon I - December 5th (POOLS POSTED!)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I kind of want to come to this. But I don't think any one else from MI is going, so I wouldn't be able to get a ride. xD
You should come... We have yet to play, even though we were at the same tournament...
I'm sure Judge or Lain are probably going to make a surprise visit.. So get in contact with them...

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
lol @ the locations of the players on the front page. Suyon is from Brecksville, OH. Blue Rogue is from Canton, OH.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Okay what is all this talk about snow? I am aware of no snow storms. Nor am I aware of any device that would allow us to accurately see into the future almost 4 days in advance!

Finally, I've driven to Smash tournaments in blinding snow on more than one occasion. One occasion was a drive from Ohio to Maryland in early February and it was snowing as we went through the mountains (scary!).
I've never driven in snow before...

If it weren't for that, I wouldn't sound so hesitant. But regardless it is my top priority this weekend to make it to this. I don't want my decent attendance and performance throughout the circuit to go to waste lol.

@ Cory- Alright good to hear. You still need a lift if I'm able to head down?

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Weather predictions blow until the day before. Where the hell was my snow yesterday today? I've gotten rain and 50-degree weather.

Im still 50/50 with doubles and Im not 100% sure if Mr. E wants to team if so I'll enter
We're already listed because I assumed we were teaming and told AZ we were as previous. :p See the big pools list and shiz, pay attention. But if you don't really want to enter teams, then don't. I'll ask someone else or simply not enter and play friendlies during that time. *shrug* Kinda late to be finding a new teammate but maybe scribz still needs a partner or something... But yeah, if you're gonna play doubles, let's do it.

Finally, I've driven to Smash tournaments in blinding snow on more than one occasion. One occasion was a drive from Ohio to Maryland in early February and it was snowing as we went through the mountains (scary!).
The last time I did that, I ended up in a ditch twice and spent a good six hours on the road for what should've been a two-hour trip. Me and cold weather driving don't get along. :mad:

I still plan to show up here. After all, I've had it in my calendar for a month and there hasn't been any significant snow yet, but I might break for January this time. Depends how bad the weather gets this winter or if we get some super-*****in' tourney set up on MLK weekend or something...

solecalibur

Smash Master
Weather predictions blow until the day before. Where the hell was my snow yesterday today? I've gotten rain and 50-degree weather.

We're already listed because I assumed we were teaming and told AZ we were as previous. :p See the big pools list and shiz, pay attention. But if you don't really want to enter teams, then don't. I'll ask someone else or simply not enter and play friendlies during that time. *shrug* Kinda late to be finding a new teammate but maybe scribz still needs a partner or something... But yeah, if you're gonna play doubles, let's do it.
Ok wasn't sure if you wanted to team or not

edit - I have a setup!

Baro

Smash Journeyman
As the lone member of Cod Ties, I will secure my spot in the archive of heroes.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
M2K said he's probably not going to be here, so I need a teamz lol.

Sole, would you have room for my small T.V.?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright sweet, weather's lookin' pretty good, no snow until Monday the earliest. Looks like I'll be making this after all.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna be able to make it... My school project is not going too well... :( I'm so glad the end of the semester is only a couple weeks away!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
watch more ppl are gonna show up because M2K is not coming lol
You only really have to worry about this when the good players are drivers XD

The only time M2K can make people not want to come is when the money is a big deal.

I'd like to MK ditto him again XD

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I just looked at the schedule (you'd think that'd be something I check earlier) and doubles start later than I thought, so I'm thinking I might jump in. So I need a partner, if anyone's interested.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Pools have been updated. I tried not to move anyone but some adjustments had to be made since M2K/Argent are now not attending. That means Nope and Fonz got bumped up to the Championship Bracket and that the pools had to be evened out a bit.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hey AZ put me and Beegs down as definitely coming. Smashglov may be attending as well. Thanks. :)

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget to add Pops into the pools, just keep him away from fellow OUGA members (Sole, TheKiest, SciDi, T-800)!

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Umm Az ill be attending this saturday but i dont think i actually posted that here...is that gonna **** up pools?

Top Bottom