• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Circuit Championship: Delta Upsilon I - December 5th (POOLS POSTED!)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm.... are there any Parties going on around there... There has to be... Afterward I mean, I'm trying to party party party...lets all get wasted -Gucci Mane.... haha

But yea... Ummm what parties are poppin off and what location do I need to be in to make partying possible...

Kel

Smash Master
=( Mew2king is going.

That makes me kinda wanna go to the tournament that KY is all going to instead >.>

lol all the top players want to play pools.

We should just get a TV to all play each other to warm up ^_^

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Nooooo, top player clique warmups are gay. **** me and make me better dammit! xD
^^

My favorite part about Melee tournaments was always losing to Dope. I understand now after being on the other end of that exchange that the time I got close to beating Dope I wasn't really close, but still. It was fun and memorable.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
^^

My favorite part about Melee tournaments was always losing to Dope. I understand now after being on the other end of that exchange that the time I got close to beating Dope I wasn't really close, but still. It was fun and memorable.
Yep exactly, and when you're the lower end player you learn so much while you're having fun, especially if they're super chill like Dope is and they give you pointers as you go. :3

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Mew2King and MI have not yet commented in this thread. I have no idea if/who plans to attend from there. Blue Rogue says M2K is coming but he also didn't sound 100% positive on that. This is looking to be a 30-40 person tournament so it figures there is something larger for M2K to win. Shrug?

What's The Point

Smash Master
For MI, people want to come, but I'm iffy on going because the semester is ending and I should be focusing on that. And at this point I'm in charge of the only real car that MI travels in, but maybe something will happen.

lou4222

Smash Lord
^^^ Y.b.M has spoken

P.S I cant help but notice GW is left out of almost every banner. Is it because he is 2D? This is lame. If I knew how to make banners Id change that.

Nope

Smash Lord
I can't wait for this weekend! I love tournaments close to home.

Also for teams:

Fonz and Capem
Quivo and Myself

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
^^^ Y.b.M has spoken

P.S I cant help but notice GW is left out of almost every banner. Is it because he is 2D? This is lame. If I knew how to make banners Id change that.
if you look closely in my banner.... you will notice Game and Watch.... He's Right Above "The Ohio" part

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Pool 4
Lou (Springfield) - 12 Points
Quivo (Columbus) - 4 Points
Baro (Plain City) - 0 Points
SciDi (Worthington) - 0 Points

Y'all ain't ready.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'm 90% sure that Sil CANNOT make it to this due to Band johns (yes somehow OU is still in Football, hopefully we win this weekend and trounce Notre Dame)

If I'm wrong please correct me smashfield!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Not to late bead! Can you make it?

I will be making small tweaks to the pools as more people say they can/can't make it and hopefully we will have it set in stone (mostly) by tomorrow.

Bead

Smash Ace
Right now i dont know the ride situation. My car is gonna be in the shop for the weekend for preperation for a road trip over break.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Keist is correct, band johns.

for some crazy reason OU is doing great in football this year, undefeated in the MAC league and going to Detroit for a bowl game this weekend.

being in the marching 110 i have to miss OC champs to be at the MAC champs to march, quite the bittersweet feeling. :'[

Mr.E

Smash Lord
He's actually in every single one of those banners, just facing sideways.

if you look closely in my banner.... you will notice Game and Watch.... He's Right Above "The Ohio" part
No ROB gtfo :mad: Palkia isn't even a character.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Im still 50/50 with doubles and Im not 100% sure if Mr. E wants to team if so I'll enter
My VAN is looking like Blue Rouge , Jiffy , Suyon , Kyoshi , Science Diet (Hunky McManpie) and MAYBE Crum
I'm gonna need a bit of caffeine for this

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Im still 50/50 with doubles and Im not 100% sure if Mr. E wants to team if so I'll enter
My VAN is looking like Blue Rouge , Jiffy , Suyon , Kyoshi , Science Diet (Hunky McManpie) and MAYBE Crum
I'm gonna need a bit of caffeine for this
just carry around a bunch of cans of pepsi, and pull them out at random times when you get thirsty.. :p

I'm here man. I don't think I'm going to be able to make unfortunately. I would like to go but I'm not totally sure yet.

Btw Kb, my bad for leaving you hang a couple of times in doubles. I'm sure to jump back and play more.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm here man. I don't think I'm going to be able to make unfortunately. I would like to go but I'm not totally sure yet.

Btw Kb, my bad for leaving you hang a couple of times in doubles. I'm sure to jump back and play more.
It's alright bro. :3

@ Thread- I'm definitely at a maybe for this right now. I'm not exactly sure how much it's going to snow Friday and Saturday, but I really want to make this.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Okay what is all this talk about snow? I am aware of no snow storms. Nor am I aware of any device that would allow us to accurately see into the future almost 4 days in advance!

Finally, I've driven to Smash tournaments in blinding snow on more than one occasion. One occasion was a drive from Ohio to Maryland in early February and it was snowing as we went through the mountains (scary!).

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I kind of want to come to this. But I don't think any one else from MI is going, so I wouldn't be able to get a ride. xD

Top Bottom