• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sex in a pan is a pretty good dessert.

This is a legit dessert item. I was intending to change the topic by transitioning into dessert using our current topic and dessert and finding a common ground between them. :(

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
You are absolutely wrong. You do realize the naner thing only covers ONE small portion of the stage. If your standing behind it you can't punish him, if your in front your shark bait.
How wouldn't you be able to punish him if he lands on the stage? Also, money flip is a good option against MK on this stage unlike the other stages

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
diddy's nair clashes with mk's glide attack and will do so for multiple frames so happy landings. <3 k bye

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
wow i got infracted for saying sexy. i wonder who did it :\
It wasn't me :\

While nothing was getting terribly out of hand, sexual jokes need to be kept to a minimum since really young users browse these forums and apparently dumb angry parents have complained in the past. It's in the rules, and I have to respond to anything that gets reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom