• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
What are you talking about? T think this is one of the few match ups where you could actually get away with rolling

Kantrip

Kantplay
The Kantrip Dribble is when you dribble forwards, jump up and wavebounce back, grab the banana and wavebounce forwards again. Do that **** back and forth all day.

Sails

Smash Ace
The Sails Dribble is where you pull a banana and miss catching it, pick it up off the ground and then throw it off stage. Repeat!

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
The bunny dribble is when you pull the banana, and completely ignore it by running towards your opponent and blowing their MIND!!!!

:phone:

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I play based off how they play if they get defensive I go aggro and try to cover more options with the nanas then usual and I use a lot more backwards glide tosses when I'm not sure what to do

Backward glide toss to pick up nana to SH nana throw and if they threw one at me pick up nana and glide toss forward

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
The ditto just depends on momentum. I play aggro if they get defensive, and go for mind****age in my mixups. If they're aggressive, I just let their banana hit my shield and do stuff from there.

Player-1

Smash Legend
So new MU panel coming up for diddy. First it was gnes, count, and luigi player on diddy panel and they posted what they thought needed to be changed then we were told what other panels wanted to get changed and LP was the only one who responded and he was the only active person on the panel so everything was on him and then they invited me in late. I couldn't really put any other MUs up for discussion except 1 cuz I told them diddys will be upset if this MU isn't changed and then I proceeded to win everything I argued for so our MUs will look good for the most part. There was some stuff that I would have argued for but since I was late in the discussion I couldn't give much input there and I could see them being the other way so I just let it go except for that 1 MU :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom