• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I have been blind all this time, Gnes and ADHD really are little noobs in front of Dekar. They need to master Diddy's infinite.
You're like the 50th person to say this, but 89234789123794723742 nationals later, I have to say I disagree.

They're pretty godly players lol.

Sails

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304362

Zero Suit Samus matchup discussion thread is live!

Edit: Something has been on my mind. You know those times when you SideB above someone like Snake and they're just shielding, and you know you aren't going to hit them with kick or an aerial? Would it be a good idea to mash jump in hopes for footstooling off of them?

Luigi player

Smash Master
So, while trying to avoid a juggle from ZSS I sideB'd away and wanted to do a B-reverse (with momentum shift) out of it, but actually pressed the input too fast and did the kick, which made me SD (was too far away from the stage) at 30 % which probably cost me the set.
(this even was in losers bracket :()

fml

Dekar173

Justice Man
Edit: Something has been on my mind. You know those times when you SideB above someone like Snake and they're just shielding, and you know you aren't going to hit them with kick or an aerial? Would it be a good idea to mash jump in hopes for footstooling off of them?
Nickriddle does this alllll day against lots of characters, just footstooling off of them and making them his *****. It obviously works for him, and is better than eating an ftilt/grab/insert disgusting amount of damage from snake.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm thinking about going to genesis for a graduation/birthday present, but idk. I also have to get a car and I'm getting a 3DS soon as well

Vega4

Smash Ace
You're like the 50th person to say this, but 89234789123794723742 nationals later, I have to say I disagree.

They're pretty godly players lol.
I know, obviously they are better and get higher places than u in nationals, but after seeing recents videos of you I can say that u are a good player, and I'm not just saying it 'cause you can do the infinite.
IDK, maybe if you play more campy and patient in some situations you could get better resoults in tournaments... maybe that's what you need, idk.

Count

Smash Champion
@dekar

probs not. i have an internship that's 40 hr a week so i doubt i could do any tourneys that big. too busy being a real person =(

DFEAR

Smash Hero
esam gonna upload some manly mms i had with him/mvd...theyre quite the watch.

trolling will ensue when uploaded :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom