• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

grayfox

Smash Champion
Aye i'd prolly lose to Chrisboi as i hear he's the best in London these days, hard pressed to beat that. Congrats goes to noobking though for being able to beat a Canadian at something, pretty sure they are known for their running record of success

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Wow Really? Let Me Get In Contact With My Shipping Advisor Might Need To Ship A Medal Over To Canada For You Well Done
LOOOOOOOOL Nice one Zeppo.
I thought that iswell but since your amazing I can't word it like you:(.
=-D I love you guys! Just know, the reason I do this is because I've put in farrr too much time into melee for me to NOT go whipping my **** out every now and then. :p cheers! :)

VA

Smash Hero
12345678910. oh darn.

I would play a huge samus ditto mm because I haven't lost a samus ditto since my first tournament using samus where ryan barely managed to beat me. I was 4 stocks up to 2 and he went wild and unplugged my controller :(

VA

Smash Hero
yeah he shouted "minddddd crusssh" as he did it, so I just sat and watched as he blatently cheated. not really fair but it's all in the name of gsocks if you lookn it up.

also: adam wtf? xtreme nearly got 4 stocked by tony in that crew match, how in the hell did that happen? last I knew xtreme had the better fox? Also your falcon did some **** combo on tiep, nice one. and ALSO, I'd say my characters go like this: Peach, Samus, Sheik, Fox, Falco, Marth. I just don't use sheik cos she is cheaaap. But yeah my samus knows what to do a lot better than my space animals and marth.

Aiko

Smash Champion
lol, at least he didnt go "its time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-ddddddduel!!" you would've actually collapsed from the mind games.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Aye I actually have never legitimately won a game of smash. SUPPOSE ITS LOGICAL FOR YOU TO BE CONFIDENT TO THINK YOU COULD BEAT ME IN A SAMUS DITTO SEEING AS THE ONLY TIME YOU LOST WAS TO THE LAST GAME YOU HAD WITH ME AYE FAIR ENOUGH

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
yeah he shouted "minddddd crusssh" as he did it, so I just sat and watched as he blatently cheated. not really fair but it's all in the name of gsocks if you lookn it up.

also: adam wtf? xtreme nearly got 4 stocked by tony in that crew match, how in the hell did that happen? last I knew xtreme had the better fox? Also your falcon did some **** combo on tiep, nice one. and ALSO, I'd say my characters go like this: Peach, Samus, Sheik, Fox, Falco, Marth. I just don't use sheik cos she is cheaaap. But yeah my samus knows what to do a lot better than my space animals and marth.
Tony ***** extreme. In fact. Tony pretty much ***** everyone now save John, manuel, and myself. Maybe ryan too, Ryan got better again.

That's weird you say that too cuz u were harsh dissin on your own samus when u were here before. Your peach just came outta nowhere and started ****** tho, lol. Keep up the Peach ;)

VA

Smash Hero
moar canadiansss plxx. I wasn't dissing my own samus, I was dissing samus herself. She's pretty much a boring comboless *****. But I like her again now, I just needed the time and space away with Peach to understand how I really felt. I still like Peach better though...will Samus have me back???

Wow things have really changed since I left....which was only like a month ago. Can't believe tony is so ****...and Ryan is again. I guess they both gave up Brawl huh? Look what that game does to you...

craiigg

Smash Lord
i would mm u but ure in europe. so not gonna happen UNLESS you somehow find your way here with VA to canada.. if he comes again :/
haha yeh VA said you beat boom in some friendlies
why dont you play online? mupen with p2p is about 80% from console =D

craiigg

Smash Lord
i think its pointless having smash on another forum noone will go to unless they play other fighters competitively (like 2 people from the london scene)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
how can you say it's **** when we're getting involved with them and our venue is sorted easy done. + you guys don't even play other games so shush lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
how can you say it's **** when we're getting involved with them and our venue is sorted easy done. + you guys don't even play other games so shush lol
Are you talking about the Rebirth event. And why you saying you guys when you are talking to Bullet Bill lol and so what if people dont play many games competitively or seriously lol, some on smashboards SERIOUSLY need to get out the gaming world and step into the get a life world lol.

UNFORTANTELY PEOPLE......I will be on a Dance Trip in Devon from sunday to thursday, which means I will not be on the boards which I will apoliogize for because everyone will miss my trash talk and my cockyness. Is there anything I can do before I go....hurt a few peoples feelings, get a few people annoyed, break up communities, you know the usual?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I should be hosting on saturday, finally got a lagless t.v and this hdtv hardly lags anyway..someone bring a cube with melee please

If you wanna come go to boston manor station on the picadilly line, go out the station. cross the road and turn right..keep going dead straight and you should see the TVU accomodation on the left side (it's seriously huge, you can't miss it along with costcutters). It's like a 5-10 min walk. Phone me when you're outside...or boston manor station whatever you want.

If you feel lazy and got free oyster for buses the E8 goes from the station to the accomodation, takes literally 1 min, just go out the station, cross the road and on the right is a bus stop

Who wants to come? also you will prob have to bring some kind of ID with you if the security ask you to sign in

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I might have to change this to tuesday/thursday/saturday next week, then next week sunday is Rebirth RB

I'm gonna spend today and tommorow practising GG for rebirth

Top Bottom