• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

VA

Smash Hero
Prof Says:
The ban was very worth, infact the comment i got banned for was worth two-weeks, i dunno why i got a one-week ban, i think the mod obv got some humour off of it.
Hopefully i get to play you soon, kinda wanna get this £10 off of you. Dunno why you are gonna play charles for £20 loool, i know he is gonna win that.
Money is no object. I think it would be more interesting than playing for £2 as that holds no weight. I think I was being a bit too cocky challenging charles for £20. That would probably be a waste but I'd do £5 against him.

Also if I remember right, you won our last MM due to me making a stupid SD after you were off the edge with no hope of recovery and you laughed in my face (it was funny). I would've taken it 3-2 otherwise. No johns though.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Well that fest was last thursday or sumthing.

Im pretty much playing smash everyday next week, but where, mostly i dont know lol

Im hosting on sat but thats pretty much full, my frontroom aint big enough for more than 10 ppl or so

Dave should be hosting sum time during the week, Ill ask him when i see him 2mos and get back to u

would b great to learn peach from a pro lol
And yeah, ur words of wisdom are awesome
yoo let me know if u get any smash fests which i can join in on.... need some practice too, and JJFox will be likely to come along :) i wanna see this peach of yours tamoo :p

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Money is no object. I think it would be more interesting than playing for £2 as that holds no weight. I think I was being a bit too cocky challenging charles for £20. That would probably be a waste but I'd do £5 against him.

Also if I remember right, you won our last MM due to me making a stupid SD after you were off the edge with no hope of recovery and you laughed in my face (it was funny). I would've taken it 3-2 otherwise. No johns though.
Guess who.

You were having a bit too much of a confidence boost when you said £20 lol I think you knew that you would lose that iswell.
No johns about our MM btw. It was only 3-2 because I already beat you in the tournament and I lost value of trying to beat you even though I still one but even if you didn't SD I would have prob still ***** you anyway.

And I didn't laugh in your face when you SD I just laughed out loud, there is a difference since one is more rude then the other

VA

Smash Hero
Oh god. This kind of talk hurts my head hurt...

I'd like a tension money match with someone, the $100 one in Canada was really cool so I looked at that and wanted to do something like that. But on second thoughts I realised that charles would probaly win so I don't want to lose £20. I do have a lot of confidence at the moment, but there is no problem with that! Except me with confidence would mean me not choking at tournaments which would mean...

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Oh god. This kind of talk hurts my head hurt...

I'd like a tension money match with someone, the $100 one in Canada was really cool so I looked at that and wanted to do something like that. But on second thoughts I realised that charles would probaly win so I don't want to lose £20. I do have a lot of confidence at the moment, but there is no problem with that! Except me with confidence would mean me not choking at tournaments which would mean...
Prof Says:
Ohh ok. Well I have quite the bit of confidence with my fox as I have improved quite alot, got alot more consistent and just alot better in general, can't reveal everyfin lol. AND I have been playing with the top 5 in the UK quite alot lately so I am looking forward to see if I have generated a big gap between me and you lol

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
if you want £20 then cool, if you dont then whatever. I don't mind a serious set with money on the line cause i got money to lose myself.

No one has ever challenged me to a high stake mm before anyway

VA

Smash Hero
I probably won't play either of you for ages anyway ^^

Yeah I thought it would be interesting but prof just wants to shout about crap and trashtalk as usual. Just trying to dampen my spirits but it won't work! Top 5 top Shmive. I've never needed to play those people to get high placings and I never will so LOL.

VA

Smash Hero
And I didn't laugh in your face when you SD I just laughed out loud, there is a difference since one is more rude then the other
Stop nit picking. I don't care whether you want to call it laugh out loud or laugh in my face, either way it doesn't matter to me, you just want to argue all the time.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Prof Says:
Dampen your sprits, why would I do that. And this isn't Prof this is Trio3 :confused:.
Thats good for you to know you never needed top people, but while you never needed us we improved together so don't expect us not to start to get better then you and plus I never played with the top people alot before anyway, but now I have and now I am better. Sorry for ****** you in the future btw
I know it will happen but I think it is best if I apologize so the **** doesn't feel as bad.

VA

Smash Hero
As if I haven't heard that before. There's no need for your posts because I already know what you think and it's never anything new or interesting. Why all of a sudden are people all just going to get way better, I practice with jam occasionally and that's enough for me.

This trash talk is sooooo dull. Poor trio3 and Hao for shaming themselves with it.

/end

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Prof Says:
You say my posts are nothing new but yet you react to them with the same emotionalness lol. Has your mind not learn to adapt to it. Why should Trio3 and Hao feel ashamed of themselves, they wanna help me out so they are posting for me, that's what people do for nice people like me lol.
Sorry that them positng isn't working in your favour but that's life, similar to me ****** you and it not working in your favour, that's smash plus the life of Professor Pro. What can I say, it's a gift and a . ..gift lol

VA

Smash Hero
No he did laugh but it was funny. He was recovering with no hope of getting back and I jumped off and did something cocky. I was like :/ ****. Then he laughed, but I didn't mind because it was only a £2 MM. If it was a £10 it could have been annoying.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
No he did laugh but it was funny. He was recovering with no hope of getting back and I jumped off and did something cocky. I was like :/ ****. Then he laughed, but I didn't mind because it was only a £2 MM. If it was a £10 it could have been annoying.
ah ok, well if it was funny then I spose thats ok.

VA

Smash Hero
well obviously it wasn't funny for me but I could see the funny side. Tbh if it was reversed I probably would've given him the game but I'm too much of a good sport, always been my downfall.

rustediron

Smash Lord
BLATANTLY laugh when your opponent SDs in a MM and loses the game! Wtf is wrong with you!?
The only exceptions to this are if you don't know the guy well, or if he SDs on purpose =/
The latter probably means he's kinda pissed, meaning you should take that money and leave quietly.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ok If My Sig Appears This Time I Will Main Ganondorf Forever. No Lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Srs Buisness Aib.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Just give it a week when prof gets bac he will b banned again lol.

So TC u looking 4ward 2 cing ur favourite link nxt week =]
I have to find out what time the people I'm housing are coming over, but hopefully yes ;D

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Just give it a week when prof gets bac he will b banned again lol.

So TC u looking 4ward 2 cing ur favourite link nxt week =]
OK best melee Link in UK, let us play some games on melee.
Link Only, No Items, FD, No Johns, lolol.
You will probz **** me but i wanna start melee, cuz every1 that plays melee and brawl prefer melee, idk why lol. I will start off with training Link through this week for the London Ranbat, then the next one i will train up Marth and Falco.
BTW do you play Young Link as well, or his he very similar?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Young link is played fairly differently, YL is much more effective at camping cos of his speed whilst Link can attack from a distance and does fairly well at swords range aswell.

Top Bottom