• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
In East Midlands we get £50+ pots for both games, and thats with like 10-20 players.
You guys should charge like £2-5 each for both games. Pot would be huuuuuuge.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
TC: Then be specific prick.

Bullet Bill: The money can come from...peoples pockets...
The venue fee doesn't need to be increased as Charles is already getting paid what he needs to get paid so if he was to increase it then he would be keeping the extra money for himself.

neutralshadow

Smash Apprentice

The venue fee doesn't need to be increased as Charles is already getting paid what he needs to get paid so if he was to increase it then he would be keeping the extra money for himself.
I'll be helping out again, so I'll see you there. ;)

Do you like my sig? LOL

Team SR, me +Tails Chao...

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

apparently I misjudged your intellect when I said it lool

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i think it should be £1 pot for now, we got enough players to make a good enough pot anyway :/ and it's monthly so the stakes and cost for people cant be too much

It'll still be very competitive, there's a good prize on the line of say £20/30 for 1st place every month

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

then the fee will increase lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
apparently I misjudged your intellect when I said it lool
lol No you just misjudged your ability to make your points clear.

i think it should be £1 pot for now, we got enough players to make a good enough pot anyway :/ and it's monthly so the stakes and cost for people cant be too much

It'll still be very competitive, there's a good prize on the line of say £20/30 for 1st place every month
lol Well it won't be £20/30 when the pot get split 60/30/10 which makes the amount even smaller.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I saw prof on the corner selling his body for tourn money

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loooool.
*** you I was with Last Dragon.
Who was that guy you were with, is that your new boyfriend lol.
I saw him hold you hand and ask 'Who is that sexy boy over there' and then you slapped him and said 'He is nobody, just a bastard who broke my heart'

Danter Banter 3.0

Smash Rookie
Who's going this saturday. Is there any brawl going on cos I would like to play and is there melee going on.
How do I get there?

Danter Banter 3.0

Smash Rookie
Am I allowed to come.
Maybe you should speak to Mic_128 about undoind the perm ban on that Professor Pro guy and just making it a long temp ban lol?
Do something useful for a change lol;).
He is an amazing assistance to the community but not as amazing as my brawl skills.

Tamoo

Smash Master
For those interested, our crew minus Dave had a tournament thingy
Group stages result was like this:
Tamoo
Cheez
Frugs
Sav
Old Man Lee
Daly
Pavan

And then we had playoffs for top 4:
Cheez
Tamoo
Frugs
Sav

It was quite weird, yesterday, i had no idea what to do with peach and i talked to VA yesterday and he just told me what moves were good for her, nothing more, and my peach was quite **** 2day lol, pretty much used her all tournament and might bring her out for the ranbat

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
My Smashfest 25th June

for those of u attending my smashfest on the 25th June here are direction if u dnt knw where it is. n i cnt hve more than 10. coz my bros bringing sum of his friends aswell so in total it will b 16 in a room wit 3 tvs =[ might c if i can find a fourth tv.

as it stands its:

Fuzz
Prof
Edwin (if he doesnt flake)
TC
4/3 frm Dave's gay

here r the crappy directions lol

Direction

43 Copeland Road
Walthamstow
E179DB

Train

Underground: Victoria line to Walthamstow Central
Central line to Leyton

From Walthamstow Central

•Walk to the bus station once you come out of the underground. There will be a walk way on the left of the barriers.
•Go to bus stop B and get any bus except a W12
•Once on the bus get off the bus outside the favourite chicken shop!!! The bus would have turned left at a set of traffic light. There is a closed down Woolworths to the right and a pharmacy to the left when it turns.
•Once off the bus walk towards a carpet shop on the right. U will pass an off licence.
•Take the first left pass the carpet shop and keep to the right hand side of the road.
•Find the house wit the blue door marked 43.
•You have arrived lol.

From Leyton Station

•Head towards the TXMaxs and get a 69 bus heading towards Walthamstow Central from the bus stop or 97 heading towards Chingford mount.
•Get off the bus once you pass a set of traffic light where you will find a closed dwn Woolworths on the left and a Barclays bank on the right just pass a Tesco on ur left.
•Once off the bus cross the road and take the first road. Facing towards a zebra crossing.
•Walk all the way dwn this road and u will c a house wit a blue door. Thats my house.

VA

Smash Hero
For those interested, our crew minus Dave had a tournament thingy
Group stages result was like this:
Tamoo
Cheez
Frugs
Sav
Old Man Lee
Daly
Pavan

And then we had playoffs for top 4:
Cheez
Tamoo
Frugs
Sav

It was quite weird, yesterday, i had no idea what to do with peach and i talked to VA yesterday and he just told me what moves were good for her, nothing more, and my peach was quite **** 2day lol, pretty much used her all tournament and might bring her out for the ranbat
Talking to VA about smash automatically gives you + 10 skill points. Trust me, ask Hao, Swizzy or any of my many proteges. I also taught pops a lot of stuff, I really wish he was still about, he was talented.

When is your crew having this fest thing? If it's during next week I should make an appearance.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Well that fest was last thursday or sumthing.

Im pretty much playing smash everyday next week, but where, mostly i dont know lol

Im hosting on sat but thats pretty much full, my frontroom aint big enough for more than 10 ppl or so

Dave should be hosting sum time during the week, Ill ask him when i see him 2mos and get back to u

would b great to learn peach from a pro lol
And yeah, ur words of wisdom are awesome

VA

Smash Hero
lol add me on msn king and I can maybe help but I don't know a lot about marth vs link...I think it's not that bad a match up for Link seeing as he's marth with a boomerang and bombs (joke).

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I don't know why but it's prob one of the funnest matchups XD. Me and dacacia playing link link putting bombs on stuff and upBing off edge to ledge.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Prof Says:
King, when you're playing before you move just think 'What would Professor Pro do' and if you do what I do then you will win the match

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Prof Says:
The ban was very worth, infact the comment i got banned for was worth two-weeks, i dunno why i got a one-week ban, i think the mod obv got some humour off of it.
Hopefully i get to play you soon, kinda wanna get this £10 off of you. Dunno why you are gonna play charles for £20 loool, i know he is gonna win that.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Prof Says:
Tc **** you, which kinda means **** me, but you are not suitable to **** me cos you are ****ing with another **** who likes to **** with boys up under 18 and that like what the **** for ****ing ****s ****ed up ****ing sake.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
for those of u attending my smashfest on the 25th June here are direction if u dnt knw where it is. n i cnt hve more than 10. coz my bros bringing sum of his friends aswell so in total it will b 16 in a room wit 3 tvs =[ might c if i can find a fourth tv.

as it stands its:

Fuzz
Prof
Edwin (if he doesnt flake)
TC
4/3 frm Dave's gay

here r the crappy directions lol

Direction

43 Copeland Road
Walthamstow
E179DB

Train

Underground: Victoria line to Walthamstow Central
Central line to Leyton

From Walthamstow Central

•Walk to the bus station once you come out of the underground. There will be a walk way on the left of the barriers.
•Go to bus stop B and get any bus except a W12
•Once on the bus get off the bus outside the favourite chicken shop!!! The bus would have turned left at a set of traffic light. There is a closed down Woolworths to the right and a pharmacy to the left when it turns.
•Once off the bus walk towards a carpet shop on the right. U will pass an off licence.
•Take the first left pass the carpet shop and keep to the right hand side of the road.
•Find the house wit the blue door marked 43.
•You have arrived lol.

From Leyton Station

•Head towards the TXMaxs and get a 69 bus heading towards Walthamstow Central from the bus stop or 97 heading towards Chingford mount.
•Get off the bus once you pass a set of traffic light where you will find a closed dwn Woolworths on the left and a Barclays bank on the right just pass a Tesco on ur left.
•Once off the bus cross the road and take the first road. Facing towards a zebra crossing.
•Walk all the way dwn this road and u will c a house wit a blue door. Thats my house.
the favourite chicken shop is it actually called that

also u live pretty close to me 15 mins by train

probably wont flake this then

coolbeans lol

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I havent been reading these posts that u have been telling me to send to Tamoo and TC, but i just got a warning from that post to TC, i got 2 points or somat, i think thats like 3 points i have now, idk how these things work but i already got a warning from willz profile and now this, be careful what u say Prof or you'll get me banned too lolol, talk to you on MSN when i get home, if ur on.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Isn't letting a banned member use your account against the rules anyway?
lol, Prof loves censor dodging too much.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Read this all in Prof's voice cuz you know, it's him.

oooh shame, trio got screwed by prof there
im surprised there are mods other than fuzz even reading these threads
Sorry about that Trio3 lol, And shut up Tamoo I wasn't trying to screw him lol. Virigllulual whatever his dumb name is has always been a sad mod just patrolling these boards looking for a friend. He is another one of them internet power happy people, he probs get some gay buzz whenever he gives a point to someone lol. Please achieve something in life virigulalaausu.

Isn't letting a banned member use your account against the rules anyway?
lol, Prof loves censor dodging too much.
I can't get in trouble because I am not on their account posting it as that sad boy/*****/pussycat (without the word cat there) virigllausuals has prob already checked my IP to see if it's me to try and get my in trouble. But I can claim that it wasn't me and people were pretending to be me and while I was blocked and there was nothing I could do about it as I was blocked lol

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yes i gladly said to Prof, if he wanted me to post anything tell me cuz i get more posts and i can become a smash apprentice.

Top Bottom