• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

ses aran

Smash Cadet
Well when people meet up there is mostly more then one TV which means one can be played as brawl and melee. The person who host smashfests called Tails Chao a.k.a TC plays brawl mostly and he lives closer to you. His location is on the first page, but some people in London still do play brawl and melee or just brawl or just melee. Most of the time it is on weekends due to thats a date when most people are not busy sometimes if you want to come or arrange something on a specific date you should talk to whoever host to get it changed.
Btw where do you live in SE? I live in Thorton Heath and if you live anywhere near on saturday is TC fest and I can meet up with you and take you there.
I usually spend the weekend with "the misses" coz she works during the week plus its my mates 21st this weekend. I live in Bermondsey. I'll wanna start coming to smashfest again its the only way im gonna get betta at brawl, but if u cant go to the smashfest bring them to u i've got an empty 4 house for the nxt week and a half maybe i'll host

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
I dont play this game but this guy is actually kinda sick too dodge all of that kinda stuff. Is he one of the best or is he just some random guy that can do that, can you do it Frozenwave?
Yeah but thats if im focussing all my Ki and everything into dodging it, currently stuck on stage 5 ._.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This guy http://www.youtube.com/user/ATVSmash uploaded some of the 0c3 stuff because it was being sold on a dvd and in some werid format which couldnt be uploaded without doing something to it first but this guy didnt and he put on the crew battle where mew2king took a ridicolous amount of stock, like 20 I heard, but im gonna watch it now and count lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The same guy who's uploaded those said he'd have my set with Bombsoldier out by today. Not that I take his word for it, but keep an eye out folks, it's a pretty cool set.
Yeah I saw you say something about that in the comments under one of BS matches, I will look out for it.
What was it like cos Falco vs Ganon sounds like **** lol (no offense)

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
[01:03:16] <Nhat> oh peter
[01:03:18] <Frostbolt> yo
[01:03:26] <Nhat> come mine some time late 2mo
[01:03:32] <Nhat> saturday is rax's bdai
[01:03:37] <Frostbolt> ahhh ****
[01:03:37] <Nhat> i jsut realised
[01:03:39] <Frostbolt> on smash day

Sorry im going to have to do a Professor Pro and flake for a birthday ._.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
[01:03:16] <Nhat> oh peter
[01:03:18] <Frostbolt> yo
[01:03:26] <Nhat> come mine some time late 2mo
[01:03:32] <Nhat> saturday is rax's bdai
[01:03:37] <Frostbolt> ahhh ****
[01:03:37] <Nhat> i jsut realised
[01:03:39] <Frostbolt> on smash day

Sorry im going to have to do a Professor Pro and flake for a birthday ._.
Im proud of you... jkin lol. Too bad. I should still be coming 2moro but I seriously need to get some money and there is a tiny chance that I might not be able to come due to some family thing but its still very likely im coming. Fuzzy are you still going?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Frostbyte you should come to TC 2moro since it has been a very long time since you played with any of us lol. (plus I wanna **** you)

TC is there any chance in me and Charles recording matches 2moro?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i believe all 3 are flaking

Edwin and chrisboi says they're going to kmans, but when i asked kman he said he's not hosting so lol flake lies.

I'm coming cause i wanna hang and have a few laughs

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i believe all 3 are flaking

Edwin and chrisboi says they're going to kmans, but when i asked kman he said he's not hosting so lol flake lies.

I'm coming cause i wanna hang and have a few laughs
loool I knew they werent gonna come but it was worth a try. Edwin is a pussy anyway so he wont go anywhere in London unless he has someone to hold his hand.

how about before the first ranking battle we all chip in and get a capture card?
How much will we have to chip in (since that is really important) and who exactly is going to own this capture card and are you still coming 2moro Fuzzy cos I still wanna play you.

I'll chip in for a capture card when I get back.
Good to hear. Just get back so we can play with each other;)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol..so staying back and not playing the best in the UK isn't good practise johns imo, I recall 4 stocking you with shiek so maybe this practise needs thinking about. Maybe TC should only host RB's cause this seems stupid

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
im not travelling so far because im not getting good practice out of it

so i dont care

make a tourney then i will show up
loool and your getting good practice out of going Kman house and playing him when he isnt that good.

lol..so staying back and not playing the best in the UK isn't good practise johns imo, I recall 4 stocking you with shiek so maybe this practise needs thinking about. Maybe TC should only host RB's cause this seems stupid
loool He is going to play smash with Kman. Im going to **** him iswell since he has finally decide to accpet my £5 MM because I pissed him off on msn but insulting his intelligence and outsmarting him so he feels this will put me in my place and let him finally win something.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
johns for what ?

ok how about this

im not travelling that distance because i dont want to

done

i really done care if you 4stock me just shows i play alot of brawl thats it

as for good practice it could be anyone not entirely dependent on the skill but for how much matches i could play that day also how long i could stay

so thats it

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
johns for what ?

ok how about this

im not travelling that distance because i dont want to

done

i really done care if you 4stock me just shows i play alot of brawl thats it

as for good practice it could be anyone not entirely dependent on the skill but for how much matches i could play that day also how long i could stay

so thats it

looool Im happy to see me talking to you on msn has pissed you off as I see your saying everything in an annoyed typing tone, on msn iswell lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
haha sorry, i'll do something this week and there's a melty blood fest on monday if anyones interested
Only if a lot of smash (melee) is being played there, otherwise no I am alright lol.

This boss is harder then that boss that Frozenwave posted, its ridiculous. Only someone who dedicates their life to this can win on this without getting hit and winning on it is just as hard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQZuidKexBQ&feature=related

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol wtf

and the girl with the deep voice has an epic laugh.

I am also planning to record all matches in one way or another.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just had the weirdest urge while watching a melee match to completely destroy everyone in melee in London lol. That means I am coming from Charles and Frostbyte basically. I want to take out frostbyte first though.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Top Bottom