• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oh yeah B.Bill I think I figured out a bit more of your journey you know. I dont know what stop your getting dropped off at on the Jubilee line but if you get on it go on it and get off at London Bridge where you transfer to the Northern Line. Once you are on that line stayed on it until South Wimbledon and then somehow from South Wimbledon you have to work out how to get to Wimbledon train station (not underground) which is where I go to get on the train to Surbiton. I can help you by picking you up at South Wimbledon if I find it but this is the only journey I could figure out. Btw if you get a Ј2 travelcard at Jubilee which I think you can you can travel everywhere with that. I hope that help if not just hit me up and I will try to find another way.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Oh yeah B.Bill I think I figured out a bit more of your journey you know. I dont know what stop your getting dropped off at on the Jubilee line but if you get on it go on it and get off at London Bridge where you transfer to the Northern Line. Once you are on that line stayed on it until South Wimbledon and then somehow from South Wimbledon you have to work out how to get to Wimbledon train station (not underground) which is where I go to get on the train to Surbiton. I can help you by picking you up at South Wimbledon if I find it but this is the only journey I could figure out. Btw if you get a Ј2 travelcard at Jubilee which I think you can you can travel everywhere with that. I hope that help if not just hit me up and I will try to find another way.
thanks man my internet died. Soooo I need to get to South wimbledon. That would work alright I think. So when is TCs happening?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
thanks man my internet died. Soooo I need to get to South wimbledon. That would work alright I think. So when is TCs happening?
Yeah and find your way to Wimbeldon Train station. It is happening on the 6th of September I think and matches are going to be recorded and stuff so it should be good times :).

Anyone have an idea how far South Wimbledon Underground from Wimbledon station...logically it shouldnt be that far but some guide would still help.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
TFL does occasionaly chat rubbish, it told me to go to Surbiton when I was trying to figure out how to get there some longgg way when all I needed to do was just on the tram then train. It never says anything about trams lol.

B.Bill I figured out that from South Wimbledon you get the 93 bus and I THINK that its only one stop or a few, ask the bus driver lol. Or look out the window and see it.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Man, I'm gonna be busy this saturday, just giving the heads up. I will probably be able to do something sometime next week. Also Charles, when do you move into your dorm and how far is it from your house?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
my dorm is gonna be really close to Boston Manor on the picadilly line, i went there today =), Only problem is i dont know if i'll have a lagless t.v cause i wanna get away with not paying for t.v license with my monitor

I told you ben, im not going there because they were up their own *****, i worked hard and practised drawing for a while and they still didnt give me the 3 years, and kept offering me the ****ty foundation. So i just decided to go to Thames Valley in Ealing broadway instead.

I can go reading for like £7 from ealing broadway =o

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'm gonna go but I have something to do in the morning, so I'll be there around the same time as last time.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just woke up.

O_O
Did you have a smashfest today? Because you didnt say, or I didnt see you say it. Anyway I trying to join this dance group called Avant Garde, their good (see them on youtube:)) so its gonna be hard for me to make all these smashfest due to that and college but I will be on smashboards being cocky and causing trouble so I will still be around. But still host the smashfests cos the dance classes I will be attend are on Sunday. I would have come today TC but I didnt even know it was going on lol. Last thing I remember is Charles saying something about Melty fest and something about Tuesday.

Top Bottom