• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

diamond_time

Smash Rookie
i play brawl and melee, but i'm not great at either of them

i'm coming so i can improve my game.

i'm definitely still a scrub, although i suppose i'm not, because i want to improve my game, and know that i'm not great, but then i am, because i'm talking about why i'm not.

hmm.

btw.

i main pika on 64, peach on melee and lucario on brawl.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Frozenwave: I don't remember asking you a GOD **** THING! (Samuel L. Jackson - Pulp Fiction)

Also, when i come to England, you might start to care when I take all your monies in melee =)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
He'd **** you all.
Yeah, sorry guys. You see, we have Vanity Angel here, the unbiased 3rd party who has actually had the pleasure of playing both myself and many of you. Although it would be no walk in the park (except against YOU Frozenwave, you're pretty bad at the smash brothers game), I think I could take all of you on.... AT THE SAME TIME O_o

We'll let that whole concept stir in your minds for a good year or so until I come out to visit all of you ^_^

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
What's wrong with peach?
Peach counters Ice Climbers which equals in bad times for Frozenwave lol.

We dont care about you, how about you get out of this thread you lonely canadian
loool A bit harsh. He is just in here for the lulz and the trash talk. I like him round here because you lot are boring. All you talk about is your crap japanese games and act kind with each other. Bout time we got some cockyness up in here.

Yeah, sorry guys. You see, we have Vanity Angel here, the unbiased 3rd party who has actually had the pleasure of playing both myself and many of you. Although it would be no walk in the park (except against YOU Frozenwave, you're pretty bad at the smash brothers game), I think I could take all of you on.... AT THE SAME TIME O_o

We'll let that whole concept stir in your minds for a good year or so until I come out to visit all of you ^_^
VA sucks your penis though like he used to mine so he would say anything to back you up lol. VA aint even the best in the UK of top 4 so baby waby caby. When you come to England bring NTSC so I can beat you in your version and then say 'lol I beat you in your version' and then play me on PAL and then I will beat you and say 'lol I beat you in my version':bee:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Peach counters Ice Climbers which equals in bad times for Frozenwave lol.

loool A bit harsh. He is just in here for the lulz and the trash talk. I like him round here because you lot are boring. All you talk about is your crap japanese games and act kind with each other. Bout time we got some cockyness up in here.

VA sucks your penis though like he used to mine so he would say anything to back you up lol. VA aint even the best in the UK of top 4 so baby waby caby. When you come to England bring NTSC so I can beat you in your version and then say 'lol I beat you in your version' and then play me on PAL and then I will beat you and say 'lol I beat you in my version':bee:
Professor Pro, I'm only reacting this way because I am VERY drunk at the moment... but I want you to know that I would absolutely DESTROY you at the super smash brothers melee game for the nintendo gamecube. I have beaten MANY american pro's time and time again, my vids on youtube make me look like **** (except a few). Right now, I am at the top of my game and I would seriously beat everyone in England if I got used to PAL version.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Professor Pro, I'm only reacting this way because I am VERY drunk at the moment... but I want you to know that I would absolutely DESTROY you at the super smash brothers melee game for the nintendo gamecube. I have beaten MANY american pro's time and time again, my vids on youtube make me look like **** (except a few). Right now, I am at the top of my game and I would seriously beat everyone in England if I got used to PAL version.
Not like its on anything else

HEY ME VS YOU ON SMASH FOR THE PLAYSTATION

Also PPro, your cancer etc

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
It's at mine this Sat for the Ranbat BBill.

Also this forum is boring if you want trashtalk ppro lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Ok come to UK then and then I will **** you and make you change your mind. Since your sooo confident go with your hubby VA to England and you can get ***** in smash and physically down here.

It's at mine this Sat for the Ranbat BBill.

Also this forum is boring if you want trashtalk ppro lol.
Maybe its boring when there is no Pdot around:( *cries from missing him*
I miss the Chrisboi vs Pdot rival but luckily it ended with pdot being better so I am happy.

btw my PM on msn ,

was just telling others i gave up on competitive brawling

not melee .

sorry if caused any assumptions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcHyKusPlXk&feature=related - chris can dance 0_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo5kApQ-77U&feature=related - this guy is super funny .
Chrisboi can dance lol.
Your still not going to any smashfests anymore or any Ranbats so you basically have quit smash lol. And what your basically saying right now is that you still play competitive smash even though your not gonna go and play anyone lol. So you fail and you might iswell quit it. Or go and get ***** by me. It HAS to be one of them.

VA

Smash Hero
Noobking would fu<k you sideways pro. No two ways about it.

**** sucking aside, he'd **** you so hard, you wouldn't know where you were for the whole week to come. N.American smash is NOT something you understand. Trust me. I haven't just played little bit here and there, I've spent a lot of time playing and now I'm good. Get your **** alarms at the ready, I'm home in 8 days.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
rofl.

ok we all know that western players are better

but what makes you think you are ?

just playing them for a couple of months .

to get really good at this game takes longer than a couple of months (yrs)

i bet you will be the same VA just with a few new tricks

especially where in the west you went , no offense but canada dont even have ranked players .(as in players that a noticed on this site )

the only player i have acknowledged is bamsoldier thats it .

and this noobking fellow ;)

i just saw his matches ,not much i can say there to the least you dont play like someone that could take on top UK and **** them sorry i dont see that happening at all

talk is cheap

so lets see what happens

TOS ;) out .

VA

Smash Hero
lol your posts are ********. you just don't know anyone who plays in canada. the amazing smasher pkmvodka went to OC3 and went DK only and took 7th. kage the ganon has beaten chillindude and gone very close with chu dat. the players in BC have played against silentwolf and eggz and give them good games. firexemblemxpryde has played forward and got him to last stock.

you know absolutely nothing about canadian smash. and I have played a lot whilst I'm here, and I improve fast. I was 5th in a UK tournament after playing for 6 months. You are...******** edwin...especially the way you post.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
obviously you would have a wider range of canadian players being actually in canada >.>

my information on canadas finest is bleak since i havent been into there community

my whole post was on why you actually said you could **** anyone in the UK now after being in there for months

sorry aint going to happen sunshine ;)

Tos out

talk is cheap'' , - again second 2 talk is cheap '

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
lol your posts are ********. you just don't know anyone who plays in canada. the amazing smasher pkmvodka went to OC3 and went DK only and took 7th. kage the ganon has beaten chillindude and gone very close with chu dat. the players in BC have played against silentwolf and eggz and give them good games. firexemblemxpryde has played forward and got him to last stock.

Not like any of us cares anyway

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
talk the talk, trips the walk (brawl imo) LOL fail
LOL, punz 2gud fuzzy <3

Not like its on anything else

HEY ME VS YOU ON SMASH FOR THE PLAYSTATION

Also PPro, your cancer etc
I play smash on my phone. Don't question me.

Canada isn't that great overall as a coutry of smashers. It doesn't help that our population pails in comparison to that of the United States and most other countries in the world. However, we have over a dozen tournament-pro level players. When I say that I mean VERY GOOD players capable of giving many of the top US players a run for their money at least. Then we have another 10-20 or so players who are almost at that level or a bit less, such as myself. I'd say, for our population size, we're pretty ****ing good.

EDIT: Eggz will explain everything is his above post ^

Retroking2000

Smash Master
ok i get your point

but i was just wondering why VA said he was so good now.

after canadian players clowned him in skill

all he will show us that he knows a few new tricks that all

also whos this eggz fellow oh yeah -_-(remembers**) the guy that always get pwned by Silentwolf

:)

rant rant rant ***

VA your not as good as your claiming to be

rant rant rant **

VA

Smash Hero
Where is it that I said I could **** anyone in the UK? I just said I'm better now. Just **** off edwin, it's like you can't read or something. saying get your **** alarms ready is just a joke, I honestly can't remember how good anyone in the UK is compared to the people I'm playing. But w/e I'm looking forward to coming back.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
wait hold on , why do you suspect me of incriminating behaviour now

im just responding from your assumptions of being the a really good player now

also i dont know **** if your talking trash or not on this forums all i can do is read what you say then judge it .

for the sake of everyone on this forum i will drop it till we meet in the beach bathed in moonlight.

Tos out

Ps : i **** at Melty I raaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppeeeeeeeeeee

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Noobking would fu<k you sideways pro. No two ways about it.

**** sucking aside, he'd **** you so hard, you wouldn't know where you were for the whole week to come. N.American smash is NOT something you understand. Trust me. I haven't just played little bit here and there, I've spent a lot of time playing and now I'm good. Get your **** alarms at the ready, I'm home in 8 days.
loool At the riding on canada d!ck and not repping UK. Might iswell stay there now and get married.

obviously you would have a wider range of canadian players being actually in canada >.>

my information on canadas finest is bleak since i havent been into there community

my whole post was on why you actually said you could **** anyone in the UK now after being in there for months

sorry aint going to happen sunshine ;)

Tos out

talk is cheap'' , - again second 2 talk is cheap '
I can honestly say this is one of ToS smarter and realistic posts.

rofl.

ok we all know that western players are better

but what makes you think you are ?

just playing them for a couple of months .

to get really good at this game takes longer than a couple of months (yrs)

i bet you will be the same VA just with a few new tricks
Nice post there ToS. You are improving. I am proud of you and most of it was true.

LOOOL Seriously what are you trying to prove, that they are better then us. WHO CARES seriously. They are in America, we are in Europe. They do there thing, we do ours lol. No need get on top of them and be a cowboy. We were just being cocky for the lulz but no need to come back with statistics lol.

ok i get your point

but i was just wondering why VA said he was so good now.

after canadian players clowned him in skill

all he will show us that he knows a few new tricks that all

also whos this eggz fellow oh yeah -_-(remembers**) the guy that always get pwned by Silentwolf

rant rant rant ***

VA your not as good as your claiming to be

rant rant rant **
Nice again ToS.

COEY

Smash Lord
Robby when you get back come upto Bolton and i will get an ounce or 2 and a couple of crates. Im very serious.

No seriously do.

Top Bottom