• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
pro: order a white controller at playasia. you have plenty of time for it to arrive before ggt2
Are they actually any good?
And thanks for the link, I didn't know London had a smash scene lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL :laugh: I've played a guy in southampton that hasn't played anyone apart from his brother (who isn't good) and plays at a VERY high level. It most certainly is possible
No offense but I dont think you are even at a high level yet and since your friend cant beat you then no he isnt at a high level. He might have a had a good start though and have alot of potential. I would say high level is top 8-10.

prof i know where you can get gamecubes for £15 + controllers
Yeah I might get that, where do you get it from cos I think I remember CHrisboi saying its in your area.
Plus it means I can bring a cube to an event.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
LOL :laugh: I've played a guy in southampton that hasn't played anyone apart from his brother (who isn't good) and plays at a VERY high level. It most certainly is possible

P.Pro- try controllers r us
Wait. Who? I want to play them :ohwell:

Think I'm gonna need a new controlle soon. The analog stick is going from all the abuse I've given it :( but I don't want to get a new one before GGT2 cos I'll have no time to use it. Aiko were you talking about the ones of Playasia? Might order me one and break it in after exams.

Aiko

Smash Champion
yeah i was. I was also thinking of ordering these ones for the SGP, but i'm still talking to play asia about a mini sponsership

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah its pretty good iswell.
Where about in London are you from as lot of us link up all around London alot to play smash.
You should state where in London you are from, like south north etc.
Golders Green, North West London, aka New Israel.
I know the tube map like the back of my hand though so I can make it wherever.

VA

Smash Hero
No offense but I dont think you are even at a high level yet and since your friend cant beat you then no he isnt at a high level. He might have a had a good start though and have alot of potential. I would say high level is top 8-10.
Before I'd ever played anyone at "high level" I was decent, at my second tourney I got top 9 and I'd only played high level 2 times. It does make a big difference tho.

Aiko

Smash Champion
Before I'd ever played anyone at "high level" I was decent, at my second tourney I got top 9 and I'd only played high level 2 times. It does make a big difference tho.
but you also put the effort to playing other people and learning. The guy Ben is referring hardly makes the effort to play Ben, let alone anyone else. He may be better than most n00bs but hes by no means good, let alone high level.

VA

Smash Hero
but you also put the effort to playing other people and learning. The guy Ben is referring hardly makes the effort to play Ben, let alone anyone else. He may be better than most n00bs but hes by no means good, let alone high level.
I just played with friends really...no one good and was good. I did read and watch vids but not much else really....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i am sick at melee now :) sorry i just wanted to ppl to know , since i dont get attention anymore >_<
Good to know lol. Well too bad you're not going to be at GGT2

you dont get attention because you dont show up to anything lol
I agree. Not only do I agree, I agree 100%. Not only do I agree 100%, I agree 100% with a guarantee. Not only do I agree 100% with a guarantee, I agree 100% with a guarantee with my life on the line. Not only do I agree 100% with a guarantee with my life on the line...I give up now loool.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ROFL Davemans did just that last weekend y'know, flaked a fest 10 minutes away from him. The two (potentially)best players in the UK are huge flakers what an interesting notation :confused:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
GGs to everyone at spkz, i had a really fun time playing prof seriously =P
loool Yeah the games were really fun, it felt good to play someone at a really high level since I havent for a while (no offence to the players I have played recently lol)
Our matches got recorded where I pretty much destroyed you:bee:i'm gonna ask spKz to upload them lol, but seriously they were GG's, atleast people will see how gay the CF vs Fox matchup can be lol.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
aye, but i wanted to go for really serious i wouldve stuck on falco/marth/shiek, i just wanted to test out CF to see what my capabilities are with him =) and for audience obviously.

i think you don't understand how fox beats shiek =x fox can do constant lame setups on shiek

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
aye, but i wanted to go for really serious i wouldve stuck on falco/marth/shiek, i just wanted to test out CF to see what my capabilities are with him =) and for audience obviously.

i think you don't understand how fox beats shiek =x fox can do constant lame setups on shiek
I'm pretty sure none of Fox setups are as lame as sheik Dash attack/D-tilt/F-tilt/U-tilt/U-smash to fair lol.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Videos plz.... kthxbye!

Oh and if your goin GGT2 PDOT i want another match with your Young Link! PS You need to take out Cris Boi with him again hahahahaha!! Those matches with u 2 were hilarious!!

:yoshi:

Top Bottom