• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
95% defo that we are! As long as Spam-a-turkey gets his van we're there! Even if he doesnt Ouch MAY drive so we're there anyways! All 4 of us for once as well lol!

:yoshi:
That is REALLY good news. I really didnt think you lot were going to make it but this is good news to hear you are, hope to get in some good games with you lot and you lot will make it more jokes.

awesome!

and btw i believe the smashfest will be at my barkingside house on saturday, im probably going home on friday = recording + mic
I might come this saturday if I can. Not sure if I can sleep there or anything though so I will have to leave 9ish. Who is gonna be there this saturday and any chance of us getting any games recorded?

spKz

Smash Ace
GGs to everyone at spkz, i had a really fun time playing prof seriously =P
loool Yeah the games were really fun, it felt good to play someone at a really high level since I havent for a while (no offence to the players I have played recently lol)
Our matches got recorded where I pretty much destroyed you:bee:i'm gonna ask spKz to upload them lol, but seriously they were GG's, atleast people will see how gay the CF vs Fox matchup can be lol.
Yeah ill try and get those vid asap, it take ages to upload and my net cuts out all the time : (

anyway GGS YEAH BABY ^___^

COEY

Smash Lord
95% defo that we are! As long as Spam-a-turkey gets his van we're there! Even if he doesnt Ouch MAY drive so we're there anyways! All 4 of us for once as well lol!

Dude been to long hope you do make it to GGT2. You still reppin that yoshi? and is ouch still playing luigi?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Oh

I thought this was in londontown

i havent even got a gamecube/pad/melee anymore

<3 you prof, can you moonwalk yet?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oh

I thought this was in londontown

i havent even got a gamecube/pad/melee anymore

<3 you prof, can you moonwalk yet?
We were talking about you the other day at spkz house with Fuzzy and all. We were saying how you should come back lol.
And yes I can moonwalk lol. I can moonwalk across the whole of dreamland with falcon in both directions (as some people can only do it in one direction lol)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
read the bible it says i will return

they used my nickname jesus though

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
PDOT is a god. He only quit melee because it didn't have enough depth in it and he master every technical aspect of the game and had the most ridicoulous mindgames.

But we beg you PDOT, comeback and show us people how to play this game, we all get on our knees and beg.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
you dont even have a pad lool.

but you will gain my respect if you beat him by using three spoons as your controller.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
smashfest tomorrow at my place in barkingside
What tym? Who goin?

Dude been to long hope you do make it to GGT2. You still reppin that yoshi? and is ouch still playing luigi?
Yea man my Yoshi is still here! Still my main dino-bro! It hasnt improved much since last tym i saw u tho lol coz I been trying other characters and playing street fighter alot mre!

Yea Ouch Luigi is still sick man! His Falcon has improved crazy aswel as spams Ness!
How bout u? Last tym i checked ur vid u was maining Bowser wernt ya? (That was AGES ago tho! lol!)

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Gna try to get there with the guys but no gurantees coz some of them are working! If we do itl probably be aft 4 or 5! If not we'l just see everyone at GGT2!

COEY

Smash Lord
Yea man my Yoshi is still here! Still my main dino-bro! It hasnt improved much since last tym i saw u tho lol coz I been trying other characters and playing street fighter alot mre!

Yea Ouch Luigi is still sick man! His Falcon has improved crazy aswel as spams Ness!
How bout u? Last tym i checked ur vid u was maining Bowser wernt ya? (That was AGES ago tho! lol!)

Bowser took a back seat for now i'm afraid... Playing luigi these days uploaded some vids a week or so ago if you wanna see what i'm like now http://uk.youtube.com/user/justwillhudson .

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
*** you PDOT.
I watched the matches and I ***** in every set.
The funniest match is the last match on the last set.
All of them are amazing though, except for the first game of the last set.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Wow those sets are a really good watch. Haven't finished them all yet but its good stuff. I really like Fuzzy's falcon hes got good prediction, and the pseudo dropzone combo (d titl instead of downthrow) in set 2 game 2 was too good. Pros fox is awesome to, the jabs and stuff to keep Fuzzy in his shield. I need to start getting the shine to JC grab going too. Even though its pretty easy I never do it :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wow those sets are a really good watch. Haven't finished them all yet but its good stuff. I really like Fuzzy's falcon hes got good prediction, and the pseudo dropzone combo (d titl instead of downthrow) in set 2 game 2 was too good. Pros fox is awesome to, the jabs and stuff to keep Fuzzy in his shield. I need to start getting the shine to JC grab going too. Even though its pretty easy I never do it :(
The shield stuff you are talking about is called Shield Pressure btw.
Alot of the matches I wasn't trying my best cos I more just wanted to pull off a combo for my combo video lol. But thanks anyway, the last match is the best where you see the best sandbagging in the world and Charles getting ***** in both games (last youtube vid is two matches)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
jab utilt gayness

only watched the one that prof linked in another thread myself lool

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
The shield stuff you are talking about is called Shield Pressure btw.
Alot of the matches I wasn't trying my best cos I more just wanted to pull off a combo for my combo video lol. But thanks anyway, the last match is the best where you see the best sandbagging in the world and Charles getting ***** in both games (last youtube vid is two matches)
Count the johns.

I've found 3.

Top Bottom