• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ontario Pwn Classic HYPE VS TIN MAN GOING DOWN! RAY KALM AND HOLY ATTENDING

Gichan

Smash Champion
Good to see Citrus coming down to this. I'll update attendance and such after tomorrow.

I would love to MM people but I know I'll most likely not be able to have time. This is a tourney I'm for sure not joining.

-Googs

Smash Lord
This is on my winter break, so I can actually come. I might be taking more money matches lemme know if your interested, so far I got illiad and patches.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
This is on my winter break, so I can actually come. I might be taking more money matches lemme know if your interested, so far I got illiad and patches.
My Lucario against your whoever, $5 bo3?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Citrus I'll probably try to MM you while you are in Toronto this month at York rather than at this. Who knows if I have time I'll do one up again.

-Googs

Smash Lord
Citrus I'll probably try to MM you while you are in Toronto this month at York rather than at this. Who knows if I have time I'll do one up again.
Sounds good, i think i'll come on the 17th of dec at york.
And at dirt sure, Sounds good.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
alright hype time

sauga will be there in full force, my car gonna be full with 4 other sauga players. possibly more too.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yes, the thought of vaughan actually doing something besides nothing has me in pure anger, and in this rage, i will bring out sauga to beat those scrubs back out of the money placings.
MMMMMm

**** SON

LOOKIN' LIKE BRAWL VERSION ADNAN WITH THAT SAUGA PRIDE

YESS MIKEY, ****'EM UP!

LOVIN' THE ANGER AND PASSION

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
a tournament on sunday? w00t

much to my chagrin, most tourneys are held on saturdays, which is a big no-go for me. sundays are much better. (and the location is like a 5mins walk from where i used to live XD)

sign me up for brawl and ssf4

ps. sorry i missed you're (Gi) message from like 2 months back. smashboards stopped sending me notifications when i dont log in for a while

Mikey7

Smash Lord
MMMMMm

**** SON

LOOKIN' LIKE BRAWL VERSION ADNAN WITH THAT SAUGA PRIDE

YESS MIKEY, ****'EM UP!

LOVIN' THE ANGER AND PASSION
my real passion is talking mad trash about every region that is not mississauga ; )

for example hamilton, u guys paly like twice a day every day since apex and u dudes still only got 1 guy cracking top 5, what the heck man, thats some scrubby crap.

then theres toronto whos got like 1 player, yeah i think about 1, maybe 2 per bracket?

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Hey, sign me up for Brawl, this is Calvin by the way, changed my name to match my tag.

As of right now, I can make it, don't be surprised if I can't though. The last tourney just made me want to come to this one so bad.

Edit: Can we like seriously have a Falcon Bracket this time. It'll be epic.

Cohen

Smash Apprentice
I have time to get everything organized, so I'll be coming to this one for sure, Brawl only.

-Googs

Smash Lord
my real passion is talking mad trash about every region that is not mississauga ; )

for example hamilton, u guys paly like twice a day every day since apex and u dudes still only got 1 guy cracking top 5, what the heck man, thats some scrubby crap.

then theres toronto whos got like 1 player, yeah i think about 1, maybe 2 per bracket?
yo whitby da bess

Whitby VS hamilton or sauga

Shieeeeet going down

Cyan_

Smash Lord
yes, the thought of vaughan actually doing something besides nothing has me in pure anger, and in this rage, i will bring out sauga to beat those scrubs back out of the money placings.
ahh gotta get a ride to this

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
time for the new ones to learn what sauga is really about (pressing B and trolling hard) confirm me for this dunno which events i'll enter yet though but i should be going for sure.

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
I've been busy taking Calculus on Saturdays, so I've been unable to attend tournaments that take place on Saturdays.

BTW, it's no shame losing a game to a Kirby, you're bound to get hit by an inhale suicide eventually. It comes with being 6th best R.O.B..

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
LOL sauga leaves and the legacy of tinman the 6th best rob still lives. At least inhale suicide death isn't as bad as dying to a 68% fair. Rofl i searched up tinman DI on youtube and what is clutch trilogy still is up haha.

Top Bottom