• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ontario Pwn Classic HYPE VS TIN MAN GOING DOWN! RAY KALM AND HOLY ATTENDING

-Googs

Smash Lord
ALL MM'S should be re-directed to pharoh tourney since i will no longer be attending this one, and will be attending that one

0Dozzer0

Smash Rookie
I might be able to make it down for melee, wont know till my courses start January though. But if I can make it would have a Cube, power bar, and a TV, but the TV is a little 1' x 1' screen so should I even bother bringing it?

BeegPoppaPWN

Smash Rookie
Ladies, Gentlemen, and all of the in between...sign me up for ssf4 and melee. Bringing back the old school with my appearance for Melee. Been 3 years since my last tourny haha I dunno if i recognized any of ur names...I used to use a different handle "Snow Blind" but i cant seem to remember the password for that smash account lol.

I'm gonna see if i can get another ld school smasher or two to come with, "Volasko" and "Bowdy" we'll see if we ca teach you guys a lil somethin bahaha. I dunno if it said there were doubles or not for melee but we'll all be in singles if the other two come.

As for you SSF4ers....hope ur good against Blanka....it'll be a lot more fun for me if ur not tho :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Beeg, it will be on 360.

Which reminds me if anyone can help bring their 360s and Wiis that would be greatly appreciated

Patches

Smash Master
Uhm. I can bring my 360, I guess. I have MvC2. Not sure how SSF4 or BlazBlue works regarding that, but if you dont need to unlock anything, feel free to play it on my 360 as well

jayworld8

Smash Rookie
Hey, Is it too late to register? I was thinking of coming with my brother and playing brawl doubles and singles.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I support this. When I was messing around with SSFIV, Cody was the one to play.
Honestly Cody has everything to be a good character. Projectile, good focus attack, good anti-airs, good combos that do a good amount of damage, bad spray on wakeup, combos into Ultra, KNIFE!!! What else could you want? I guess his poke game isn't that great but I'm no expert on the subject.

Patches

Smash Master
Honestly Cody has everything to be a good character. Projectile, good focus attack, good anti-airs, good combos that do a good amount of damage, bad spray on wakeup, combos into Ultra, what else could you want? I guess his poke game isn't that great but I'm no expert on the subject.
To be honest... I just used him cause I could throw rocks. >.>

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Ya I know but I gotta practice up before hand. I kinda wanna learn Makoto just cus she's awesome but I think Cody is gonna be my main.
Get off my character!

Or my would-be character if she weren't atrociously awful anyway. She is definitely not awesome in this game. I'm hearing great things for her in Arcade Edition though, so while I'm not masochistic enough to play her for now when I could just keep playing Chun, Sim, and Abel, I will keep my Makoto fresh for when she finally maybe becomes decent.

And for what it's worth, Cody's weaknesses are walk-speed, poke range, and strict link timings. Got his strengths right, though you left out his godlike frame traps.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Confirming a gamecube/Melee.
I'll have a 32" TV if I can get a ride, as well.

I'm also considering competing in Melee.

Top Bottom