• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phoenix's Workshop (Closed)

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Now that I notice, the Ashei image doesn't have the green lime lines for the frame, but it is good though.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Do you know how we can add more than just five or six of these onto our signature?

Also, if you ever get bored or run out of ideas, I'm game to ask for more. haha :)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I have a special request. I don't know if you've read about it yet but I'm trying to get a project going to insure SSB4 has good online called Operation: Connect and I've come here to ask if you'd make me a sig for it so that I can advertise it.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I have a special request. I don't know if you've read about it yet but I'm trying to get a project going to insure SSB4 has good online called Operation: Connect and I've come here to ask if you'd make me a sig for it so that I can advertise it.
So an animated sig or just a banner? Either way I'm more than up for it.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hello star, I really liked your Ray I avi you did.

Could you also do one, mainly that looks like this? Thanks!

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Do you know how we can add more than just five or six of these onto our signature?

Also, if you ever get bored or run out of ideas, I'm game to ask for more. haha :)
Yes you can. If you only have Starphoenix's GIF's on your signature, you can put up to fourteen.

Morveux

Smash Cadet
Wow, yeah, i've just seen that someone have already asked you for Ryu H. before. Thanks a lot ! :)

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
OK time for me to request again. Since Ryu is already done, I want Kasumi as it might be possible Ryu might bring someone with him from the DOA series, considering Ridley appears on the 3ds game.

With this as background

Morveux

Smash Cadet
SSBCandidates, do you have a moveset for Kasumi ? I really wish she could be in SSB4, but i can't picture what she could do no to sound boring with only her ninja moves..
Oh.. and sorry, i know this is not the place.

Then, maybe I could ask for a Andy, a Hanafuda and a Alice's gif ? Take your time of course !

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Hey, I think the avatar shop was shut-down with the purpose of merging it here, so if you'd be interested and willing, here's my request. I've been seeing Omega and your avatars and well... I'm jealous.

So... any of these would be fantastic in the theme of those other two I mentioned:
Black Knight- http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/4/43/Fepr-Blackknight.jpg
Andy- http://www.nintendojo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/art_advanceWars.jpg
Duck Hunt Dog- http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...mash_bros__idea_by_mattdog1000000-d3jqa5o.png If you're feeling ambitious and want to color the one of him flying through the air while holding onto that bird, that would be utterly fantastic.

Cheers!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Could you make me a Jill Valentine one? Preferrably her S.T.A.R.S uniform. But if you pick her RE5 uniform that's okay too I guess.

[COLLAPSE="Stars Uni"]

There are plenty of Stars uniform pics that are 3d just so you know.[/COLLAPSE]

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Hey, I think the avatar shop was shut-down with the purpose of merging it here, so if you'd be interested and willing, here's my request. I've been seeing Omega and your avatars and well... I'm jealous.

So... any of these would be fantastic in the theme of those other two I mentioned:
Black Knight- http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/4/43/Fepr-Blackknight.jpg
Andy- http://www.nintendojo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/art_advanceWars.jpg
Duck Hunt Dog- http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...mash_bros__idea_by_mattdog1000000-d3jqa5o.png If you're feeling ambitious and want to color the one of him flying through the air while holding onto that bird, that would be utterly fantastic.

Cheers!
If you're jealous over those, you should see the one I did for Berserker01. The lighting on that one came out beautifully! I'd use it myself if I could... lol

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
SSBCandidates, do you have a moveset for Kasumi ? I really wish she could be in SSB4, but i can't picture what she could do no to sound boring with only her ninja moves..
Oh.. and sorry, i know this is not the place.

Then, maybe I could ask for a Andy, a Hanafuda and a Alice's gif ? Take your time of course !
Not yet, there are still other characters I plan to make videos of, and not sure when Kasumi's turn will be nor, what moves to use.

Oh, another thing, when I took the animated gifs into my imageshack account, the letters stopped moving and now are transparent. Why is that?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I still don't understand how to... (ack, i'm not computer savvy, i don't even know how to access photobucket lol)

Is there an easy way to get these pics(and now avatars since the other thread is locked) to where i want them to go?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I still don't understand how to... (ack, i'm not computer savvy, i don't even know how to access photobucket lol)

Is there an easy way to get these pics(and now avatars since the other thread is locked) to where i want them to go?
For avatars you don't need Photobucket. Just save a picture to your computer (right click > Save As...). Then go to your User CP on this site > Edit Your Avatar, and near the bottom choose to upload the file you saved from your computer.

For a sig you should host it somewhere like http://photobucket.com/, making an account is pretty easy. Save the image you want in your sig to your computer, then upload that file to Photobucket. Once that's done, there should be options beside it in your 'gallery' like "E-mail & IM", "Direct Link", "HTML code", and "IMG code". Copy the IMG code, go to User CP > Edit Signature on this site and paste it there.

I think I made it sound more complex than it is lol, it's fairly simple once you've got PB set up.

D

Deleted member

Starphoenix, you should try on some of your signatures.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Does it really matter? As long as the add on is made everyone can use it. There isn't any exclusivity with them.

Still really need to update...

EDIT: Well it has been awhile but here is the latest update.

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
I saw you Sig and Avi thread and I was AWESHUM!!! I was wondering if you could do a sig that's full sized(for this site),and I want it to be like Toon Link with like a bomb exploding, a boomerang returning, and an arrow flying through the air. I just want it to represent mainly his projectiles and have it say something like " Go with the Flow ", something just referencing Flow really and then like my name somewhere on it as well.. I want the vibe to be flow really not just in text but like streaks streaming around the projectiles or something similar, whatever you think is best. Thanks alot!! I really appreciate it. No rush though, I want you to take your time.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Hey slugger, do you think you could whip up some banners for Projects Begnion and Unova?

What I'd need would be something like:
Project Begnion: Primarily Red/Black themed with gold titling. "Project Begnion" with the subtext, "Black Knight, Zelgius for Smash Bros"

Project Unova: Primarily Orange/Yellow-gold themed with blue titling. "Project Unova" with the subtext, "Victini for Smash Bros"

If you could also make a variation of your signature's sized 102x36 that would be greatly appreciated!

I'd be willing to help you out by setting up a similar setting, Star, if you were interested.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Sure Barbasol.

@Frag: I'll do what I can.

:phone:

UPDATE: Here are your banners

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Thanks for the awesome banners, they are nice. :)

Now would you mind creating a Black Knight avi?, I like the way Berkerser's avi came out, I really like the style you used to make that avi, I hope it can be done, if not that's fine.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hey Star,

So I've decided to jump on the band wagon and create a site devoted to what I want to see in the next Smash and I need a Banner/sig thing. You know what I mean. Anyways are you up for it?

Operation Hoenn Rising (This is the name of the project)

It's basically going to revolve around getting Hoenn properly represented in Smash (With a playable character/level/pokeballs)

I was wondering if you would make a sig for it? Deoxys, or May can be the focal points. You up for it?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Hey Star,

So I've decided to jump on the band wagon and create a site devoted to what I want to see in the next Smash and I need a Banner/sig thing. You know what I mean. Anyways are you up for it?

Operation Hoenn Rising (This is the name of the project)

It's basically going to revolve around getting Hoenn properly represented in Smash (With a playable character/level/pokeballs)

I was wondering if you would make a sig for it? Deoxys, or May can be the focal points. You up for it?
Sure, I'll probably go with a tech/Deoxys theme utilizing blue and red.

D

Deleted member

Could you make one of those Deoxys signature like the ones in your portfolio (Not those big sigs, but the GIF ones)?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Still want that BEN icon btw, it's support for a cause an a funny joke character

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Latest Update:

Actually got around to completing one of the updates on my que. Since N only has one letter to his name I had to do something special to make him stand out.

Top Bottom