• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phoenix's Workshop (Closed)

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Does it really matter? As long as the add on is made everyone can use it. There isn't any exclusivity with them.

Still really need to update...

EDIT: Well it has been awhile but here is the latest update.

Sorry I didn't say before, but thank you for the PW icon.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
But how come the letters stopped moving once I uploaded them in my own account?
Did you save it as a GIF file? Because there shouldn't be any reason for it not to work unless you saved it as a static file by accident?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hey Star, could you create a Rawk Hawk Gif support banner? Whenever you have time would be fine, thanks.

:phone:

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Hey Star, could you create a Rawk Hawk Gif support banner? Whenever you have time would be fine, thanks.

:phone:
*Hugs* Oh you are amazing.

I second the request please. I'd love to use one of these. Doopliss would be fantastic too... I feel bad bombarding you though XD

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
I've got some that I'd want.

Claus - (some may refer to him as the Masked Man... you should go ahead and just put Claus. there aren't much good fan art of him and the official art for all of the mother series stinks, not to mention claus' official art is him in his normal human forme. if i don't get back to you in time with my interpretation, use this image)

X - (as in MegaMan X, it should be noted that his name is X, not MegaMan X.)

Jiro - (from The Rolling Western, the 3DSWare game... it has yet to get released. there is no official art for it and i'm planning on drawing my own fan art, but you should go ahead and use that one image that people have been using if i don't get back to you with it.)

Andy - (from Advance Wars series)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Star, if you would. I would like an icon of that

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
hey, how come the "Jiro for SSB4" gif exists but isn't on the portfolio, Star? i asked for it originally because i didn't know it was made because it's not on the portfolio.

i found it because it's on javacroc's sig. what's next, you already made claus?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
hey, how come the "Jiro for SSB4" gif exists but isn't on the portfolio, Star? i asked for it originally because i didn't know it was made because it's not on the portfolio.

i found it because it's on javacroc's sig. what's next, you already made claus?

...>_>

With that it does remind me to update my main page.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Want to make an announcement. I won't be taking anymore requests as I am leaving Smashboards to dedicate my time towards work and college.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Well, now that Star left the job for good reasons, he allowed me to post some gifs for the flame does not die out! are not as good as him, but they broke a branch!

Remember: The copyright for the idea is, and always will be of the Starphoenix.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
SOnic Poke, your icons blink too slow. It looks like it's lagging

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Starphoenix, this is victinivcreate1. How do you make a sig an post it. Also how do you post an image of yourself?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Starphoenix, this is victinivcreate1. How do you make a sig an post it. Also how do you post an image of yourself?
If you want to add a picture in your post, first you have to upload it to some image hosting site. Photobucket is a good one. Once you upload it from your computer you have to copy the address.

On Smashboards, go to User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Signature. Paste the [IMG] address you copied from your image host, and it should show up.

If you have other questions, feel free to use the [url=http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290735]Q&A Thread[/url].

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Thanks for trying to help NeonNess but it didn't work. When I do my sig, it pastes a bunch of letters like /U/Users/javellemcelhaney/Desktop/mewtwo.gifsers

Neon Ness

Wait, really?

Remember you have to upload the signature to Photobucket before you can use it. It sounds like you just pasted the address directly from your computer to Smashboards.

Once you make an account/sign in to Photobucket, you should see a green button with an arrow that says "Upload". Click on that, and it should take you to another button that says "Select photos and videos", which should open a window. Then use the window to select the file you want to use for your signature, wherever it's stored on your computer.

After it's uploaded, you should see the sig. Click on it and there should be 4 different labels below it:

E-mail & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code

Copy the IMG code.

Now come back to Smashboards, go to User CP > Edit Signature and paste the Photobucket IMG Code.

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to walk you through it again.

Is it ok if I use some of these?
First post says they're free to use so it should be OK.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Wait, really?

Remember you have to upload the signature to Photobucket before you can use it. It sounds like you just pasted the address directly from your computer to Smashboards.

Once you make an account/sign in to Photobucket, you should see a green button with an arrow that says "Upload". Click on that, and it should take you to another button that says "Select photos and videos", which should open a window. Then use the window to select the file you want to use for your signature, wherever it's stored on your computer.

After it's uploaded, you should see the sig. Click on it and there should be 4 different labels below it:

E-mail & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code

Copy the IMG code.

Now come back to Smashboards, go to User CP > Edit Signature and paste the Photobucket IMG Code.

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to walk you through it again.

First post says they're free to use so it should be OK.
When I try to copy and paste the image code, it says IMG Code only. Is that what I want?

Neon Ness

When I try to copy and paste the image code, it says IMG Code only. Is that what I want?
Yes, you want the IMG code.

I can see your signature though, and that the brackets aren't correct. The first and last ones are missing on a lot of them. Here's what you had:

IMG]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i362/victinivcreate1/victini.gif[/IMG

They should be like this:

[IMG]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i362/victinivcreate1/victini.gif[/IMG]

Make sure you have the first and last brackets proper so it comes out as an image:

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I think Neon Ness pretty much said all that needed to be said. However, I am looking at your signature and the issue does not appear to be corrected yet. If you need any further help you can message Neon Ness or myself further.

As far as this thread is concerned I want to open it up and start taking requests again, but I do not have my programs on this new computer yet. Never the less I am looking to install them soon so everyone can be on the lookout for right now.

D

Deleted member

So, it is possible that you could do GIF's for Leaf from Fire Emblem, GIF's for the Brawl Roster, and put all your other GIF's up that you've already done but haven't uploaded to this site yet?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I will do all of those when finals week is over and I have some free time.

Top Bottom