• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pokémon tourney ORLy Wins!

A.A

Smash Cadet
SR and curselax is not banned their is no need for them to be banned so they aren't. The rules are listed in the first page and that is what will happen, if you are scared about SR carry a RS and if you are worried about curselax carry a phazer/hazer

ToiletRoll

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiskyR
Right im not in shoddy, so put me in "not-shoddy" or whatever :chuckle:

Whats the Curselax all about? whats so tough about it?
Gimme its stats someone :p

EDIT: Oh.... Shoddy only?.... man that sucks....

Dude, when you make a thread, stick to what it was originally made for. Things like this upset people.

Im out. =/

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
SR and curselax is not banned their is no need for them to be banned so they aren't. The rules are listed in the first page and that is what will happen, if you are scared about SR carry a RS and if you are worried about curselax carry a phazer/hazer
Rapid spinning doesn't work anymore due to the new Rotom Formes being able to beat every single spinner in the game.

A.A

Smash Cadet
Rapid spinning doesn't work anymore due to the new Rotom Formes being able to beat every single spinner in the game.
Then take out the rotom

@ToiletRoll sorry but sometimes the mojority vote will win, thats the whole point, its alot easier to sort out cause if everyone uses one method only problems won't occur later on when a wifi faces a shoddy. IIRC you are the only one that doesn't have access to shoddy so sorry about that

and curselax is a snorlax that will have the moves curse and usually rst backed up with lefties. But that will still be able to be taken down, WoW is usually a good way to prevent its monster attack until it rests up then you can phaze

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Honestly, I'd like to see SR be banned just to see what we could come up with. Currently unusable Pokemon (Bellyzard, non-suicide Bug leads, Moltres [for the most part], etc etc) would become usable.

D

Deleted member

I was trying to be funny @ banning SR. don't take me seriously.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I want to enter as well.
But I'm a little worried about the time differences : /

Put me down for it anyway.

A.A

Smash Cadet
You can't take out Rotom, it's not OP enough to be banned.
i ment take it out in the battle.

@roy is my boi-Done, and will edit the title

@karthik_king-It starts when enough sign ups are available.

@Umbreon-I didn't, theirs no need to

@vyse-Added

@To Everyone who has anything to do with this-Should i wait for 32 sign ups or stick with 16?

A.A

Smash Cadet
The fact that you don't understand whats wrong with this logic makes me hate you a little.

who cares, is someone doesn't have the skill to take down 1 mon then thats their fault. Every team should be planned to have atleast a plan B

zrky

Smash Lol'd
im out, sorry, my mom is odd about random names I play against so yeah, I won't be able to participate:(

D

Deleted member

calm down or I'll ban hammer the first mother****er to try anything.

I'll whack-a-mole your *** so fast your turds will have blisters from the friction for 6-8 weeks. Try me.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
just for awareness: if I can't get my account to work by the tournament, than yeah...

Top Bottom