• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
lol wow who are you? and who are you putting chikorita over? How far are you with the project so far?

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
I am unsure of who it is going over, I used the model from brawl and I am editing Captain falcon's motion pac. I am 1/4 done with side B. (Sweet scent)

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
cool :) I still need help making my Hyper Beam would you happen to know how to make a beam attack?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I dont think rotom is aloud to be released until he is completely finished.

Gardervoir can be, because she is from brawl o.o

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
RAWR! Post what you need updated, Omni and....I'm too lazy to scroll to remember who needs updating. ;___________;

If whoever will be working on Chikorita wants to combine projects, we could just do Gatr Quilava and Chikorita together. I wouldn't mind doing something with the grassy thing (I still dislike it intensely >:3).

JOE!

Smash Hero
RAWR! Post what you need updated, Omni and....I'm too lazy to scroll to remember who needs updating. ;___________;

If whoever will be working on Chikorita wants to combine projects, we could just do Gatr Quilava and Chikorita together. I wouldn't mind doing something with the grassy thing (I still dislike it intensely >:3).
aw, why do you hate her?

She's useful for doing stupid crap to the enemy, healing, and making the other two even better/safer once they switch in :p

on another note, would it be possible for Aromatherapy/Poison Powder to work?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
@TGYMK here for the OP:
Updated Moveset:
Moveset:
Ground Attacks:
Normal:
Neutral Combo: Megaton Tail
A combo attack, where Tyranitar swipes twice with his claws, then finishes with a tail swing. The KB on the claws is relatively low but good enough to prevent the tail swing form hitting opponents caught in the combo at higher damages. The tail swing has super armor (hence the name) and is decently strong dealing quiet a bit of KB. Claws deal 5% each and the tail is 10% if it hits.

Dash Attack: Fire Fang
One of Tyranitar’s only fire element attacks, he takes one long strike then slide with his mouth agape and crunches down releasing a ring of flames with a small fire element damage range. Damage: collision with body in slide=6%, collision with open jaws=8%, collision with crunch=9%, collision with fire effect=3%. KB is quiet good mostly horizontal though.

Forward Tilt: Dragon Claw
Tyranitar swings his right hand up and it catches fire and then lunges forward and slashes with his claws. A claw slash appears in the air somewhat in front of the claw’s hitbox for around 9 frames. The claw’s hitbox is fairly large and does fire damage around 10% with great knockback for an F-tilt and the slash in the air does 3% and minimal horizontal KB.

Upwards Tilt: Destructive Roar
I got an idea for this attack from a TCG Card picture during some of my research on Tyranitar. Tyranitar bends down quickly, causes some lag and visible warning for the attack then unleashes a powerful roar. The roar lasts for about 40 some frames, for at least 30 frames an electrical aura of energy that crackles and orbits Tyranitar then near frame 38 to frame 40 there is a pulse of noise through the energy field, then the attack ends with some ending lag as Tyranitar recovers from the sudden expulsion of air and energy. The electrical field does hit stun not any damage, Tyranitar’s body however is laced with electrical hitboxes that do significant KB along with 9% damage. The sonic pulse in the roar does 12% damage and decent KB the direction depends on your position. The roar’s radius is around 1 small custom stage builder block in all directions.

Downwards Tilt: Earthquake
A classic ground move, with some added effects, Tyranitar rears up, and then brings his leg crashing down releasing a shockwave that impales opponents into the ground doing 7% damage each. The shockwave goes about 2.5 custom stage builder blocks (small) on both sides.
Smash Attacks:

Upwards Smash: Rock Storm
Tyranitar charges in a crouch animation with fragments of rock swirling around him, and then throws his arms outwards causing even more fragments to appear the storm expands outwards slightly, and then surges upwards like blast and frays near the end. The rocks do 1% damage per hit as there are quiet a lot of them, it has great range and decent KB at the cost of minimal damage and although Tyranitar gains super armor frames for most of the animation should an opponent be invincible or possess armor frames he has no hitboxes and can be dealt damage. The rock storm can cancel out most projectiles even multiple charge shots from either side (when the attack is fully charged).

Side Smash: Gigacrush
This is Tyranitar’s trump card and once again a TCG influenced attack. Tyranitar has mastered Giga Impact and can now take control of his monstrous power to a whole new level. Tyranitar pulls his arms back (like preparing to grab, he also charges in this position) and quickly coats them in “Hyper Beam” energy (a blue light) and then swings them in an arc and smashes them into the ground. The massive energy is released causing an explosion of energy (similar to a smaller version of Ike’s uncharged eruption attack) and a shockwaves that sends opponents flying completely horizontally. The arms cause 18-28% damage and excellent KB, the eruption of energy causes only 10% but still great knockback and the shockwave does no damage but almost as good of knockback as the arms themselves. However, such great power comes with a price, Tyranitar’s claws are stuck in the ground and he’s exhausted and takes time to pull them out. This end lag should prevent spamming of the move.

Downward Smash: Dark Pulse
Tyranitar charges with his arms up then proceeds to do a fancy arm movement (this is start lag) then unleashes a pulse of dark energy in a ring around him (not above him though) which does 14-21% damage at full charge. It has decent range (not too much though) and great KB.
Aerial Attacks:
Neutral Aerial: Sandstorm
Tyranitar performs a slow Lucario-like spin and releases a swirling mass of sand around and out side of his body doing 5% damage to any enemy and okay KB. This is a primarily defensive move as it reflects projectiles as well as canceling out nearly all attacks, except from directly above. Quiet a bit of landing lag.

Forward Aerial: Mountain Crusher
Tyranitar swings his claws similar to ganondorf’s F-Air and slams anybody who makes contact with his arm with a hefty 15% damage and great KB. Horrible start lag and land lag though as well as pretty crappy range.

Back Aerial: Iron Tail
Tyranitar swings his tail backwards but horizontally, so it has good range but only covers a certain amount of area. It has great KB and 9% damage as well as upper armor frames for the actual swing of the tail. Not too much landing lag.

Up Aerial: Dust Devil
Tyranitar roars upwards causing a small twister to form doing 6% damage and significant upwards KB. Barely any landing lag.

Down Aerial: Spike Slam
Tyranitar pauses in the air does a quick back flip then plummets towards the ground, doing 4% damage and meteor smashing any enemy in the way, it does 12% on contact with the ground but has significant end lag as Tyranitar must pull his spikes back out of the ground.
Other:
Ledge Attack: Tyranitar swings himself up and swipes once with his claws 12% and decent knockback.
100%+ Ledge Attack: Tyranitar pulls himself up and swings his tail 13% damage and great KB.
Floor attack: spins on his back flailing his tail 6% and ok knockback
Trip attack: claw swipe 3% but good knockback at medium damage.
Throws:
Grab: Tyranitar swipes with one hand similar to bowser’s grab for flying slam.

Pummel: bites them rather slowly 6% damage

Up Throw: Spikefield
Toss the opponent up and crouches down impaling the opponent with the spikes on his back. 11% damage and good vertical knockback

Back Throw: Sharpshooter
Tyranitar tosses the opponent behind him, turns around and fires a weak hyper beam diagonally. The beam does 10% damage while the throw only does 4% damage, great knockback on both of them though.

Forward Throw: Rock Smash
Tyranitar holds the struggling opponent with one hand and reaches down with the other and pulls a boulder from the ground and then smashes the opponent with the rock. Extremely laggy and slow but 15% damage and lots of knockback (diagonal).

Down Throw: Hyper Crusher
Tyranitar throws the opponent to the ground and pins them with his weight, he then charges a hyper beam and fires it into them. 17% damage and great horizontal knockback
Specials:
Neutral Special: Hyper Beam
Tyranitar’s unchargable special, he rears and charges a small energy ball near his mouth which grows larger and larger and finally he swings his head forward and unleashes a blast of energy. This has infinite horizontal knockback!! Except through walls I’ll change that and the charge alone take a whole 2 seconds!! The beam does 30% damage and a ton of knockback (completely horizontal for the most part) but it gets you out of the beam. The beam doesn’t last very long and he has a 3 SECOND ending lag as he breathes heavily afterwards. Luckily for Tyranitar, the beam cannot be reflected! But it can be absorbed.

Side Special: Giga Impact
Tyranitar charges just like Ike’s Quick Draw with a field of energy (similar to Ness’s energy field when struck by PK Thunder) which grows larger then stops. The charge can then be held but when you release it the attack will trigger and Tyranitar will charge across the stage (approx 4-8 small stage builder blocks) and do 9% damage and hefty knockback that’s only horizontal! This move can only hit once then Tyranitar has to recover while sliding slightly as the energy field dissipates. This helps Tyranitar in the speed area as he is very slow. Charge takes 4 seconds to reach full power, nothing changes except range.

Up Special: Rock Climb
Tyranitar summons a boulder and leaps of of it in midair or flys upward on a boulder form the ground. In both instances the boulder deals 9% damage and falls until it hit the ground and breaks or offstage. Tyranitar gains super armor during initial liftoff and most of the vertical movement.

Down Special: Rock Wrecker
Tyranitar generates a rock from the ground and if you don’t hit B again then he will charge forward about 3 blocks and slam the opponent with the rock shattering the boulder doing 16% damage and a lot of knockback. If you press B twice he will slam the ground with his fists generating 3 boulders on either side which rolls like barrels and crash into people and breakable items, they go until they hit a wall/somebody/or fall off the stage. They do 5% damage and decent knockback but can be reflected.

Final Smash: Destructive Power
Tyranitar roars and pulses immense fields of electrical energy (Giga Impact) for 3 seconds then unleashes a massive horizontal Hyper Beam. Huge knockback, horrible aim and damage just 10% per hit from the electrical field but 30% from the beam and huge knockback

Screenshots:

PS anybody know a good thread for learning how to make specials (in depth) and/or projectile attacks??

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
I need to add more bones to Tyranitar to make it less glitchy but I can only go up to 110?? then i start getting errors when i try to open the file in Brawlbox
Edit: the error says something like parameter error ptr something idk

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
If anyone figures out how to fix the glitchy hurtboxes for the characters, please tell me ;-;

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Ya amen to that but for now I'm just switching characters except now it keeps freezing on the character select screen! idk why cause it was working awhile ago

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I think I want to contribute to Scyther a bit... if you wouldn't mind too much?

Here is my two cents.

A Combo: High-Speed Sickle (Aka Kousokukama) : Scyther uses two blindly fast slash strikes before finishing with three hit combo, the final hit having the most knockback.

Note: Name came from Team Rocket's Scyther from the japanese version of the card game...

Side A: Twin Jab: Scyther thrusts arms and blades forward twice.

Up A: Venus Flytrap: Scyther windmills both arms at once to cause both blades to criss-cross paths before ending in a ready position.

Down A: Spin Cutter : Scyther spins twice, one to the right and left.

F-Smash: X-Scissor: Scyther slashes with both arms in front of him at the same time.

D-Smash: Razor Wind: Scyther spines around at high speed, creating a gale around him.

U-Smash: Bug Buzz: Scyther beats his wings at high speed, causing sonic wave energy to be sent upward, and slightly to the sides.

B: Focus Energy: Scyther charges up energy, quivering more and more as it stores up. This can be interrupted, or rolled and shielded out of for later use. Releasing it causes Scyther to fly across the stage to deliver a "Critical Hit" to the first thing he hits.

(Basically a chargeable version of Marth's Final Smash, only its not a guaranteed KO)

Side B: Air Slash, Silver Wind, Night Slash, etc. : Your pick.

Up_B: Aerial Ace: I am with this one all the way.

Dash Attack: Pursuit: Scyther leaps forward to tackle his adversary.

There you go, you may adopt it if you choose to.
Changes are in bold, I am still stuck on the Side B.

What problems was Tsushiyo (I couldn't see his name) having with Scyther?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Changes are in bold, I am still stuck on the Side B.

What problems was Tsushiyo (I couldn't see his name) having with Scyther?
ummmm i think it was that scyther lacked a bone that moved the lower half of his body, you can move his whole body and then move his legs independently though

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Hey can anybody help me with my bone adder problem?? I'm trying to add more bones but if i put in more than 110 then i get errors when i open the model in brawlbox??

Also how are you guys making projectiles? are you making it via the false projectile method or using a thrown bone? or what?

Can we make throwN bones for custom characters anyway??

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
No beren he's trying to use pit who's transN bone index is like 4 which is the index of scyther's leg bone in order to move correctly use a character who has a transN of 1 or 2 as those are the origin and waist on all pokepark models :)

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Trust me GTYMK changing the index is a FAIL! it sucks it screws up your model and animations if you look through the posts you can find glitchytar the result of my attempt to reindex some bones :laugh:

Anyway, I'm working on Hyper Beam and it's coming along great!! and I fixed the problem with loading it was just that my smash attacks corrupted my file that's all lol

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
ok thank you starwaffle

I dare anybody not to LOL at this:
Tyranitar grabs the smash ball OH NO! what immensely powerful move could he have up his sleeve this time?!? He uses and...WTF?!?! He grew wings on his tail?!?!?

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
@omni

LOOOOOOL!!!

XD hahaha thats pure rich XD good stuff :p

hahaha tyranitar is sephiroth's pokemon :O

*joking*

omni after your done with TTar can we try to work together on golem? I want golem to be playbable and to be great in brawl, and also, unique

I'm not good at animations, but you seem to be, TGYMK would assist if he is not busy in animations aswell, I want golem :( but I'm not good at all at animating him

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
@ Drunken Feast ya sure it's going to take me a while to finish Tyranitar but sure when I'm done I'll give golem a shot I'm ok at PSA and yes I excel at making animations :)
@ TGYMK for water pulse are you going to create a throwN bone? or use like an extra bone?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather do like garchomp or groudon but whatever golem's cool
Here are some new screenshots of Rock Throw a move I made just to test the physics and models to make Rock Wrecker or Rock Slide later:

"I has a rock!"

Edit: At chikorita guy use the Ivysaurmotionetc stuff from the etc part and look around I suspect thier will be articles there...

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
Tried, it failed. Does anyone know what the article number for smoke ball's smoke. Not the real ball, just the smoke. Would it be possible to use bellosum's sleep powder?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=16171aaacbe75be9b64026cfc061123612f8a53970b72793480654b192e70f3f Everything needed for Gardevoir is in here.
Known glitches:
-Picking up ANY item freezes the game.
-When trying to grab a ledge, there is a high chance that she will just warp to a standing position (auto-climbing?).
-Transform from Sheik to Zelda the first time you play, or the throws will cause streaking.
-All throws warp the opponent to the center of the stage until thrown (they'll warp back to Gardevoir when they're actually thrown).
-Pummeling an opponent immediately breaks the grab.
-Gardevoir's hurtbox seems to randomly be really huge. If this happens during all animations, restart the match... that's the only fix I can think of. ;-;
-On VERY rare occasions, the side-B will cause Gardevoir to be stuck at the end of the animation, with the fire stuck in her hand. I don't know what causes this, and I've only gotten to happen twice.

JOE!

Smash Hero
I am making chikorita's down B "Switch" is Feraligatr going to be on the rival trainer?
seeing as we dont have "rival Trainer" as a model, might as well use him as Johto trainer :p

also: did you manage to get the clouds working as effects? (aka Poison powder, Leech Seed, Aromatherapy and Sweet Scent doing their stuff)

and now we just need quilava....and pics of both their progress >.>

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
why golem, he is so dull o.o you should pick a more exciting pokemon.
idk, it's just that I like somewhat rock pokemon, and I think golem could do nicely

when I think of dull I think of Vbrawl Ganon ^^ golem would pretty sure be less dull than ganon

I'd rather do like garchomp or groudon but whatever golem's cool

*big pics*
how did you gave him a rock thingy O.o??? he's over Charizard or you imported the rock to you character ?

also, thx for cheering golem, I think that golem would not be a problem for you to animate he has 32 bones, and arm/legs seem very simple to move

and the B moves are settled, the A moves is what I have to come across some ideas

Top Bottom