• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Hm.

If anyone has a DECENT way of recording ****e from their computer (frame rate wit dat fraps sux) I'd like to get some .gifs of animations up. I'm currently working on an U-tilt.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
OMG I Love you!! I was hoping someone would make blaziken his own character but this is cool as well!

ErikG

Smash Ace
I like the idea of the trainer being regional, although Johto/Kanto cross overs are alright.
How about using Celebi as a small grass type?

PKNintendo

Smash Master
So yeah i'm totally digging this since gold is my favorite trainer of all time. Furthermore, I've always had a soft spot for quilava so seeing him would be great.

So your set on
Chikorita
Quilava
Feraligatr

right?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
So yeah i'm totally digging this since gold is my favorite trainer of all time. Furthermore, I've always had a soft spot for quilava so seeing him would be great.
So your set on
Chikorita
Quilava
Feraligatr
right?
Still looking out for what pokemon to use, but so far Gatr/Blaze/Terra seem to be the ones most would prefer (at least, all at final evolved stage pokes) rather than three differently evolved pokemon.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
With what you were worried about for recovery for Torterra, there's nothing wrong with using Vine Whip again, or could even modify it and have him use vinewhip as a sort of helicopter.

Either way Feraligatr looks awesome and I can't wait to see this progress. :D

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
How about instead of fire, water and grass, how about adding a new type in to make him in a whole new league to play in.

Blaziken, the fiery one
Feraligatr, the aquatic one
and..... drumroll please

Rotom the shocking one :chuckle:

Yes Rotom is one on my favorite pokemon of all time (excluding Milotic) but twisting another type into the pokemon trainer would be epic. You already have a fighting type mixed in now for moves like sky uppercut and blaze kick. Why not add rotom to replace the smallest member of the team. Plus he's just that cool!

This is just one of my "so random, it probably won't be acknowledged ideas" but if rotom did join the team, I would be 100% behind this project (instead of 99%) I would definately help too......

highfive

Smash Lord
Magikarp
Feraligatr
Blaziken
Sunflora
I'd go with Scizor as the third member even if he's part steel type. Honestly, how much ******ery would this contain if Scizor was the last member?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Scyther > Scizor for me. He's just....better. >:3

Torterra, like I said, could be a very interesting character. Very immobile and a very tricky recovery, but AMAZING onstage game (better than Diddy's) and probably has some abusable gimmicks to boot.
Blaziken I'm not too concerned about. I had his EXACT fighting stance animation from the Battle Revolution or w/e games, but now it's gone. -_- Took me a day and a half to figure out how to do stuff with him. xD

Anyway, y'know, feel free to plan a moveset while I create stuff....lol.

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
watre u doin dude? if ur gonna make a trainer have a balenced 3, make them different types.
theres the rock paper scisors of fire water and grass (:charizard::squirtle::ivysaur:), but there are other rock paper scissor trios in Pokemon that have yet to be explored.
i recomend:
Rock
Electic
Ice

but thats not REALLY what I want. What I REALLY REALLY want is MORE THAN 3 OPTIONS!
EEVEE TRAINER! :laugh:
that'd be 4 tho. eevee vaporeon flareon and jolteon. screw the knockoffs. (4 pokemons, 4 taunt directions. fun fun fun)

but it seems like ur already pretty set on firaligator. gold trainer could be cool considering soul silver and heart gold are coming out in america soon.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Well that's the kind of idea I was looking for. Who did you have in mind? Feraligatr...could be some form of Ice type...though not really. xD (Hey, we're had worse ****ups in videogames before. :p)

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Well that's the kind of idea I was looking for. Who did you have in mind? Feraligatr...could be some form of Ice type...though not really. xD (Hey, we're had worse ****ups in videogames before. :p)
Like them changing Jynx's color to be racially tolerant...arses.

If this is Pokemon Trainer 2, should it be 2nd generation Pokemon? I think Feraligtr/Quilava/Chikorita is the best option here, and then someone might make a Pokemon Trainer 3.

*cough* Mudkip *cough cough*

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
Like them changing Jynx's color to be racially tolerant...arses.

If this is Pokemon Trainer 2, should it be 2nd generation Pokemon? I think Feraligtr/Quilava/Chikorita is the best option here, and then someone might make a Pokemon Trainer 3.

*cough* Mudkip *cough cough*
Makes sense. Then I'd guess I'd be pokemon trainer #4

Piplup
Chimchar
Rotom

Plus piplup is already in the game.

This would obviously be a very fast version of the pokemon trainer, but extremely weak. Each of the pokemon would have their trump cards, so to speak.

The special would be much cooler though.

Fire Spin + Discharge + Ice Beam.

Owa5489

Smash Cadet
For the LOVE OF GOD please consider doing Scyther. I'm sick of the newer/uglier/lame pokemon. Only a handful of them are tolerable but Scyther would be bad ***.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
If we ever decide to make another Kanto trainer, my vote is def Machamp, Scyther, Meowth :3

Anyways for Jhoto, I vote Feraligatr, Quilava, Chikorita
If not going with the starters: Tyranitar, Scizor, Elekid

I'd either go with all starters or no starters personally

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I think it would be cooler with Feraligatr, Quilava and Chikorita. That way we have a Red Trainer and a Gold Trainer.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
I think it should be Blaziken , Sycther if not him Trecco ^^, and Marshtomp or Feraligato

bustah_wurrf

Smash Cadet
These suggestions are pretty wonky. I agree with Overdrive64 and think it should be all starters or no starters. Why would you throw in Rotom or Scyther with Feraligatr and Blaziken?

A cool thing to do if you can would be to have the three "draconic" starters which are Charizard, Feraligatr, and Sceptile.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Great, just finished up Ftilt and Utilt. Lookin good.

Gonna try doing Dtilt later.

I also fixed some freezes because of unknowns being filled in on some CHR0s. Should have some snapshots in a bit.

camzy

Smash Journeyman
Wow this project looks amazing! The day Brawl sees new model hacks and completely new characters, is the day that Brawl no longer becomes brawl and becomes BRAWL!

I like Feraligatr, Blaziken and Torterra. That would be fab.

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
Since im looking so much forward to this project
i've hexed all the models that u have suggested in this thread
im uploading them and if u PM me ill send u them (They're all in 1 pac so ull get them all)
WARNING: ALOT OF PICS

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
Oh man! Send those NAO! Torterra and Infernape! (And the rest too.)

(Do they have their CHR0s? It'd be nuice if they did. :3)
they do but i havn't converted them
make sure u delete the contents of the AnmTexSrt(NW4R) b4 doing any work
because u have to delete that to be able to save

plus i can always get models for u but im working on The Naruto Project at the moment
so no animating

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Ah! Great. The CHR0s from PPWii don't need to be converted/hexed, they just need their name changed and the unknowns changed to 0. I can do that myself though.

Awesome!

Oh, and in other news, new snapshots of squatting, utilt, dashing/running and a taunt. Once I finish enough stationary animations I should be able to get a video going.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
they do but i havn't converted them
make sure u delete the contents of the AnmTexSrt(NW4R) b4 doing any work
because u have to delete that to be able to save

plus i can always get models for u but im working on The Naruto Project at the moment
so no animating
Howd u get The Trecco model to load correctly?

Top Bottom