• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Well I think I'm just going to stick to the original plan for now. Anyone is free to take up doing another team if they like; I'm excited to see what we can come up with. I'll definitely help out with whatever other team there is.

....But I want to replace Blaziken with Infernape because he's one of my favorites. <3 (And because more monkeys = more cloacas.)

Whatcha think?

EDIT: Oh ****, Infernape....his model is much more detailed than most in PPWii, and his animations....they're great! He HAS to be on the team now. ;_;

I have a great concept for him too. Sideb and upB are flame wheel. SideB flame wheel is similar to Yoshi's, except hits multiple times on contact. UpB is similar to Blanka's vertical ball from Street Fighter; it launches him diagonally up+forward. Doesn't go into special fall when used on the ground, but does when used in the air. Amazing air potential, limited ground combat and exceptional recovery.

Maybe sideB could also have the bounce and charge ability Sonic's has?

Or Upb could just do both. Hold forward and let go of B to go sideways, up to go upwards and diagonally for...diagonal. SideB could be something else. NeutralB for...Flare Blitz (which instead of "cloaking him in fire", makes the fiery hair on his head larger), increasing speed and hits. Think Lucario aura but it can only be used so much.

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
Howd u get The Trecco model to load correctly?
i used the auto model porter made by fortwaffles :D

and i love the new team!
that's my favorite combo
besided chikorita quilava and fraligator
the only reason being i like quilava :D
empoleon is in PPWii
if u want him haha

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
How did you get someone to load on squirtle i tried adding piplup on squirtle just now and i used the bone adder to add some extra bones but for some reason squirtle just wont load

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
How did you get someone to load on squirtle i tried adding piplup on squirtle just now and i used the bone adder to add some extra bones but for some reason squirtle just wont load
The first time I tried I think it froze because the CHR0s weren't fixed or I...just screwed up. Make sure, if you are using CHR0s, that the unknowns are set to 0 (and the frames are higher than 0 of course). Otherwise, make sure if you have an anmtexsrt from him that you just move or delete it.

Try not to swap out or swap in yet too. Swapping in causes freezing, but not usually during the entries.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
The first time I tried I think it froze because the CHR0s weren't fixed or I...just screwed up. Make sure, if you are using CHR0s, that the unknowns are set to 0 (and the frames are higher than 0 of course). Otherwise, make sure if you have an anmtexsrt from him that you just move or delete it.
o.o I just tried the piplup assist trophy besides that I have no idea what you just said but ill try to look into it

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
aww...i though it was gonna be Feraligatr, Quilava, and chikorita. oh well... nice job anyways...
I feel ya, but this opportunity is too large to be missed. ;_;

I'm sure someone will take up that combo in the future. I might just take a look at Quilava and play around with him a bit. ;P

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
I got piplup working on ZakoChild but his textures keep on switching colors

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I got piplup working on ZakoChild but his textures keep on switching colors
That means the model and texture aren't finding each other somehow. Make sure the textures are named correctly and in texturedata[0].

Although...

I remember someone trying Piplup and saying that still didn't work. Maybe it's the materials.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
That means the model and texture aren't finding each other somehow. Make sure the textures are named correctly and in texturedata[0].

Although...

I remember someone trying Piplup and saying that still didn't work. Maybe it's the materials.
Guess piplup just aint gunna work :( jeez im a bad hacker

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I think Infernape/Torterra/Feraligatr is kinda weird, with two Pokemon from gen 4 and one from gen 2. It seems to make more sense either having all 3 of them from a single generation, or all 3 of them from different generations. Perhaps you could bring back Blaziken and make Infernape into a separate character, or, if you really want Feraligatr, make him into a separate character and replace him with Empoleon for a gen 4 trainer.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
I think Infernape/Torterra/Feraligatr is kinda weird, with two Pokemon from gen 4 and one from gen 2. It seems to make more sense either having all 3 of them from a single generation, or all 3 of them from different generations. Perhaps you could bring back Blaziken and make Infernape into a separate character, or, if you really want Feraligatr, make him into a separate character and replace him with Empoleon for a gen 4 trainer.
How about 2 3 and 4

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You should definitely have one stage 1, one stage 2, and one stage 3 starter evolution.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
I like Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra idea

OR Feraligatr, Quilava, Chicorita (<<<<this)

bustah_wurrf

Smash Cadet
I agree. Things like that leave an "odd man out."

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
=/

I can't give up either of the two now that I've gotten this far into their development. ;_; I'd rather just have three fully evolved forms, regardless of region.

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
There are many good ideas for additional Pokemon Trainers. The fact that certain Pokemon "don't go together" shouldn't stop anyone from making a Trainer that makes them happy. GuyYouMightKnow, you give PokeTrainer #2 whatever Pokemon you originally wanted. It's only a matter of time before many more people make Trainers that please them, so you make a Trainer that'll please you. Don't feel like you have to make a Trainer "for the community". It's your project that you're willing to share.

Having said that, I think that a Feraligatr, Quilava & Chikorita Trainer would also be great, especially with HG & SS coming out next week-ish. Someone should consider making this team, too.

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
ok i have an idea that would be incredibly hard to manage
i remember there being this PSA on marth where he changed movesets when he used his taunts
so couldn't we have like a super trainer that if we replace all his articles and all charizard, squirtle, and ivysaur's articles with pokemon models have like 10 pokemon trainer?
idk just asking

TLink

Smash Rookie
^This I like. Maybe replace one of Bowser's costumes with Feraligatr

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'd like Typhlosion instead but he's probably not in the game you're getting the models from, nor is he as popular as that fire monkey thing.. don't know the name. I only know up to 2nd generation. The screenshots of Feraligator looks awesome. Keep up the good work.

Idea for dTilt for Feraligator. It can be like Charizard's fTilt.

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
What's stopping us from just creating all of these Pokemon separate, and then porting whatever combination we want onto Pokemon Trainer?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
What's stopping us from just creating all of these Pokemon separate, and then porting whatever combination we want onto Pokemon Trainer?

Really what IS stopping us? HAHA. I guess you're right dood.

ROFL. Being able to choose what pokemon you have would be AWESOME.

Quickly! We should make this a universal Pokemon thread! (Or have one) I think it's a good idea.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Hey, if anything, I'd prefer Typhlosion instead of Feraligatr, Blaziken, Infernape, or Torterra, but since he doesn't have a model available for use in Brawl, I didn't bother mentioning him.

Is is actually possible to make "universal" Pokemon? I thought you had to program them to replace a specific character.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Hey, if anything, I'd prefer Typhlosion instead of Feraligatr, Blaziken, Infernape, or Torterra, but since he doesn't have a model available for use in Brawl, I didn't bother mentioning him.

Is is actually possible to make "universal" Pokemon? I thought you had to program them to replace a specific character.
I meant having this thread be the hub for future pokemon to be used with PT.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
id choose squirtle ivysaur and charizard lol jk but the universal would be good, a lot of work but good

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
I love this idea, and the idea that we can just have a large variety of Pokemon to replace our current ones. It would take awhile though, making animations for all of those Pokemon. I'd help, but I don't have the time to animate.

Also, Politoed. 'Nuff said.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this is revolutionary. Now everyone's going to start building whatever they want, and everyone benefits. Hopefully each Pokemon can go over all three, otherwise you'll have to choose. No matter, this is a great idea.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Hey I will help you with the PAC movesets for your pokemon do you already have the Feraligatr character done?? Why don't you start with dialga, lugia, palkia or chikorita because their models are already in brawl

Top Bottom