• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
Anyone got advice on why my Ho-oh model swap can't fly? He does his flying animation, but he is too low to the ground and his wings cut through the stage.
I fixed it. Use the TransN bone to move the character, in this case move it up 7 units. I also did the heavy landing animation

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
According to JOE!, there's a flag that allows certain things to hit respawning/transforming opponents, so I figured it would be cool to try implementing into a moveset.
There IS a way... I know that much from Tabuu. The Dragon Beam attack of his completely pierces invincibility (like from spawning).

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I'm still on vacation but im proud to say tyranitar is very fluid not quiet as clunky as gatr in his video so vishkugeta I'll send you tyranitars files when I finish his forward smash Gigacrush which will only leave him a few moves short of an alpha character ready to be distributed

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'd assume that it'd be possible to replace Nintendog with an Eeveeloution?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could animate better ;_;
If you want tgymk I'll help you animate gatr and good job starwaffle I assume your using the premade animations for those pokemon I'm so happy to see this thread so alive! A Tyranitar pre-alpha will be available for download soon

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
If you want tgymk I'll help you animate gatr and good job starwaffle I assume your using the premade animations for those pokemon I'm so happy to see this thread so alive! A Tyranitar pre-alpha will be available for download soon
Some of them have pre-made animations :x A lot of them are custom though

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Oh cool good job starwaffle but please don't do blastoise garchomp or gyarados as I plan on making all of them playable characters but I do have a suggestion if pokeball pokemon could be hit with knockback that would be awesome so we could essentialy battle pokeball pokemon against each other and could kill them in a regular brawl like munchlax can be annoying lol

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Oh cool good job starwaffle but please don't do blastoise garchomp or gyarados as I plan on making all of them playable characters but I do have a suggestion if pokeball pokemon could be hit with knockback that would be awesome so we could essentialy battle pokeball pokemon against each other and could kill them in a regular brawl like munchlax can be annoying lol
I already did gyarados and garchomp o.o

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Starwaffle. Do you have time to make a quilava? I'll PM you the model. Then we will have Theguyyoumightknow making Feraligator, me making Chikorita, and you making Quilava.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Oh well I already have a lot of garchomps animations so oh well he's already over charizard I'm making a new trainer

JOE!

Smash Hero
why has nobody told me what I need to help out?

I am an animation major in college...so :p

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Quilava eh? Well, I would like to see a new trainer. Sure why not.

Yay team work.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Uk that star waffles making pokeball pokemon right? Not characters LOL still starwaffle I'm impressed you finished so many already are they new or do they replace old boring ones?

highfive

Smash Lord

Because I can. Not really a helpful update, I just wanted to post this in light humor of a hack on a hack. And to say good job PSA Hackers. Good job.

Lazyboy0337

Smash Journeyman
^ Lol

can anyone help me on why Ho-oh can't walk? I went to the animation problem help thread, but it didn't help. I don't know what bones to delete and replace

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Look at fit00 file of the character you want to put ho oh over and go into the model (you have to open the fit 00 PAC file in brawlbox) then click the bones and find the transn bone and then look at it's bone index # and then find the bone with that same index in ho ohs model that is the bone that must contain your translations

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I was testing a few down specials like rock wrecker and rock slide but I'm creating a new move out of superpower (representing Ttars incredible strength) and stone edge for tyranitars rock element so he'll turn into a screen facing position raise his fist and then smash his fist into the ground he then releases a shockwave that extends about 1.5 times the length of a battlefield platform in both directions the shockwave is pretty fast and in front of it is a wave of rock fragments. The shockwave will impale opponents into the ground while the wave of rock causes hitlag and then a decently powerful hit with high horizontal knockback and damage. This will be a more logical attack for tyranitar and balanced Ttars body has a hitbox and super armor during the strike with ok knockback and weak damage but the fist Is the sweetspot with a hitbox with incredible diagonal knockback and great damage ok balance with lag and power it becomes a stall then fall when used in the air sending tyranitar towrds the ground fist first producing a stronger shockwave but more ending lag (good way to return to the stage from a near star KO) tell ms what you guys think! I want input and if you like it I'll make sure it is finished for tyranitars pre-alpha video

Lazyboy0337

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I was testing a few down specials like rock wrecker and rock slide but I'm creating a new move out of superpower (representing Ttars incredible strength) and stone edge for tyranitars rock element so he'll turn into a screen facing position raise his fist and then smash his fist into the ground he then releases a shockwave that extends about 1.5 times the length of a battlefield platform in both directions the shockwave is pretty fast and in front of it is a wave of rock fragments. The shockwave will impale opponents into the ground while the wave of rock causes hitlag and then a decently powerful hit with high horizontal knockback and damage. This will be a more logical attack for tyranitar and balanced Ttars body has a hitbox and super armor during the strike with ok knockback and weak damage but the fist Is the sweetspot with a hitbox with incredible diagonal knockback and great damage ok balance with lag and power it becomes a stall then fall when used in the air sending tyranitar towrds the ground fist first producing a stronger shockwave but more ending lag (good way to return to the stage from a near star KO) tell ms what you guys think! I want input and if you like it I'll make sure it is finished for tyranitars pre-alpha video
Sounds good. Like a buffed Bowser Bomb?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Hey tgymk if you could updatevtge OP. with tyranitars new down special that'd be great :)

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Oooo, all those new Pokeball guys look cool, StarWaffle. Umbreon FTW!

I've added Weavile's ground A moves to his set on page 58. His grab/throws will probably come next since I already ideas for them.

Thanks for all the enthusiasm leafbarrett. Hopefully Pursuit works out in the end :bee:

JOE!

Smash Hero
HR, from what it seems Weavile may have too little issue landing powerful kills for his archetype...

Top Bottom