• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
^LOL i just remembered that it's DRAGONITE that get's Aqua Tail naturally not Salamence (*fail)

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
I am experiencing some technical difficulties, Chikorita's model is completely white, if I remove the vine's texture, she regains color.

Also, the bone adder program doesn't work on my computer, could someone do it for me? If yes, PM me.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I am experiencing some technical difficulties, Chikorita's model is completely white, if I remove the vine's texture, she regains color.
White model means that there's texture data missing or assigned to the wrong thing.

Lazyboy0337

Smash Journeyman
I'm having trouble finalizing a moveset for salamence it should revolve around projectiles and flight though suggestions would help...
You could have a special attack or Final Smash be Draco Meteor. Mence pauses for a few seconds, then big (Squirtle sized?) meteors slowly fall in front of Mence is a diagonal pattern. Here's a (poorly made Paint) diagram

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Hey does anybody know the effect for the fire primid stream attack thing? or how to open the pac files cause I cannot lol I'm using the fire stream attack as salamence's flamethrower...

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
The reason Chik is white is because there is an extra texture (the vine texture). Is there anyway to assign textures to certain polygons?

JOE!

Smash Hero
I agree w/ the roost sentiment. But honestly, aqua tail does not even cross my mind when I think Salamence. I think Roar, Fire Fang/Bite/Crunch, Flamethrower/Dragonbreath, DClaw, DDance, Outrage. Even Hyper Beam, maybe.

If you do put in a tail move, at least call it Iron Tail. It sounds more...angry. Or just call it Rage. Or better yet, don't give it a name. =3
two points:

1) Roost would not only be unique, but fitting for Salamence as a sort of way to "calm" the storm that he is, as well as fitting for his playstyle as with moves like twister and dragon breath (as well as Aerial Ace looming over a foe's head) he should rarely be in a super-pressured scenario. This then allows him to be the dragon-tank as mentioned earlier, as the healing it gives supplements his recovery by making him heavier again :p

2) DOes pikachu's utilt automatically have to be Iron Tail because he uses his tail to attack? Sure, he can have a atail move, but dont make it overly creative just because there are tail moves in pokemon

JOE!

Smash Hero
...and?

wtf would the point of it be? to someone jumping in, not knowing Salamence's moveset, I think theyd be confused as to why on random attack #5 he has a glowing tail that does nothing in particular as an attack but glow white...

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Guys!!! Hey does anybody know the effect for the fire primid stream attack thing? or how to open the pac files cause I cannot lol I'm using the fire stream attack as salamence's flamethrower attack!! help! how do i open the fire primid's stuff in psa??

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
...and?

wtf would the point of it be? to someone jumping in, not knowing Salamence's moveset, I think theyd be confused as to why on random attack #5 he has a glowing tail that does nothing in particular as an attack but glow white...
Maybe the glowing part of his tail has super armor! =O

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
I'd like a blast-like stream the fire primid's attack is perfect but idk where i can get the effects/animations

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
I don't think you can open primid in SA

I still need help with the vines, I bet guy doesn't have any of these problems with Fer

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
could you use the flame pillars that shoot from the floor and ceiling in the desert levels

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
oh ya overdrive thanks that's a good idea I'll try that thanks :)

Edit: Nvm change of plans how can I get Entei's Fire Spin attack effect it' not in his brres if somebody knows and could tell me where that'd be great

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
Chikorita is coming along quite nicely, after I finish her animations I will add 6 bones. After that I will Try to find "Dant's PSA mod " If anyone knows where I can find it, post the link!

Then I will do PSA, followed by the final smash. By the time I am done, both Starwaffle and Guy should be done with Quill and Fer. At that time we will combine the 3 pokemon and .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... profit?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
At that time we will combine the 3 pokemon and .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... profit?
South Park reference...? Hmm.

Wait, there was someone working on Quilava?! Oh God, how could I have missed that? I need Pokemon Trainer 2 NOW.

Lazyboy0337

Smash Journeyman
SO how's everybody's progress coming along?
I trashed my Ho-oh project, but am making a Lickilicky Hack over Yoshi. I SUCK at PSA and animation, hence Ho-oh's unsuccess. However, Lickilicky will hae Yoshi moveset, and they work well enough. However, I will be making:

Texture (Done, but low quality)
CSP
Vertex hack
Polygon toungue addiction (when the polygon adder is realeased, or just a cleaver adapatation with my Vertex Hack)

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Dude you should make it over another character like rob because you want the character's to have similar stature for hurtboxes and such plus I'm already doing Tyranitar over Yoshi and no offense but i think you'd want people to have your mod and they'll take Ttar over licky any day lol :laugh:

Edit: Does anybody know where I can get the effect for Entei's Fire Spin attack? please help me here because I need this for Salamence's flamethrower and I'm revising my salamence moveset for posting right now...

n64billy

Smash Ace
Dude you should make it over another character like rob because you want the character's to have similar stature for hurtboxes and such plus I'm already doing Tyranitar over Yoshi and no offense but i think you'd want people to have your mod and they'll take Ttar over licky any day lol :laugh:

Edit: Does anybody know where I can get the effect for Entei's Fire Spin attack? please help me here because I need this for Salamence's flamethrower and I'm revising my salamence moveset for posting right now...
It was in the common3.pac last I ca remember, but if not, look around (near the end) of the common files.... If you can find them give me a shout and I'll double check what file it's in.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman

The hurtboxes can be fixed through PSA + model resizer, I believe.

And honestly, that's a tad arrogant of you to say that. I'd choose whichever one feels more like a real character. =)

& Oh yeah. Lickylicky > Tyranitar anyday. You have my best wishes...that thing is awesome XP

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
Found Dant's PSA mod, so that is one less thing I have to do

My to do list

1. Find Dants PSA (Check)

2. Get the fricken vines to work :mad: (trail and error, I'll get it eventually. )

3. Finish ALL animations (most of the jumps and and running is done all that is left is attacking)

4. Finish final smash (unsure of what FS to make, Giga drain, Leaf Storm, Frenzy Plant or Overgrow)

5. PSA

6. Mergey mergey

9001. Profit

Top Bottom