• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Preservation | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Videos | 12/04/2010

Patches

Smash Master
1. Ally ($186) - Good **** as always sir. It was a pleasure seeing you. But god damn, that combo on me? XD TOO GOOD.
2. Toronto Joe ($93) - Joe, you're ****ing awesome. Congrats on beating Holy. I'm proud of you. Keep practicing, soon, you'll dominate Ally too. (; Also, it was pretty damn fun playing you, though your Falco gave me a " Lolwat " moment.
3. Holy Nightmare ($31) - Awesome seeing you as well Holy. It's a shame we didn't play. We've played at like... every tournament, except this one. ):
4. Tin Man ($10) - You're ****ing awesome. Keep up the amazing work, and make top 3. I know you can do it. And once again, we escape playing each other one on one. Ah well. One day. (:
5. Ambrose ($5) - Congrats on fifth, Brose. Those ICs of yours are beast. Keep comin' back.
5. Culex ($5) - OMG LOL. Those Falcon dittos with Ally were TOO ****ING GOOD. You're a beast with Falcon.
7. Gichan - As always bro. A pleasure seeing you. Thank you for hosting this beast tournament. We definitely need to play at some point bro.
7. Rhyme - You sir are awesome. You beat Raidos, and you take a game off of Tinman. You're quickly making your way up there. I'm stoked to see you next time and see how well you do. Congrats on everything. You are ****ing pro.
9. Logan - Man, I apologize for being so pissed off in our bracket match. You were like... the fifth snake I had to play in tournament, and Snake is EASILY Game and Watch's worst match up. I was just fed up playing Snakes. Good **** though.
9. M Prime - Your snake is a beast too. I hate snakes because of all of the ones I had to play. It wasn't very nice. But as always good ****. You and your brother are awesome. Next time we play though, I'll take you down. (;
9. Phiddlesticks - I don't think we've EVER played. But your Bowser is still a beast. Good ****.
9. Raidos - God damn, that Rainbow Cruise SD. It was horrible, and then our Rainbow Cruise MM? XD Too good! Had fun out back with you too. Can't wait to see you again bro.
13. Iliad - Why didn't we play? It's disappointing. I need my annual dose of tip. But you're too good brah. Pleasure seeing you as always.
13. Jasuke - Good ****, and that projection of yours is beast. And thank god, for not setting up the Wii with Metaknight da bess. XD
13. Patches - Scrub. gtfo.
13. Tdawg - Never played you, but your Mario looked legit. Good ****.
17. Calvin Xue - Had fun playing you in pools. Maybe next time you can make it out.
17. HrcPoke - OMG DAT WII MOTE. LOLOLOLOLOL. Listen to Iliad's advice. Pick up that GCC. You will be AMAZING.
17. Looftwaffles - Yo. sup? dat chronic is too good son. Next time we'll play. I can teach you a bit about the GaW match up.
17. Supreme Dirt - man. Everytime I see you playing, you're getting better and better. Keep up the good stuff, and hopefully you'll make it into the bracket next time. (:
21. .exe - Same thing goes for you, keep practicing, and you're bound to get better.
21. Jabu - Had fun playing you in doubles.
21. Skyler Silver - Keep reppin' that Kirby yo.
21. Zef - Had fun playing you in pools.
25. Karthig (DQ'd) - Had fun playing you in pools. It's a shame you jetted.
29. Niko K (DQ'd) - Too good in doubles man, too good in doubles. Too bad you had to leave. ):

NekonekoXD - As always brother. Good seeing you. enter singles next time yo!
Marik - that Piri Piri was too good bro. XD Nice seeing and smokin' up with ya.

Patches

Smash Master
Yes do that please if you don't mind me requesting lol. I'm finding it really tedious looking for clips of Ally for this dam Combo Video lol
Let me explain it to you, i don't remember EXACTLY, but this is how it went down.

Me vs Ally
GaW vs Snake.

I'm on the pendulum on RC, Ally utilts, I get hit, bounce off the top, back on the pendulum. Something else happens, I get hit. Still on the pendulum, he goes for the fsmash, misses, forward airs, and I go straight up dying.

something like that, Ally should be more help.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
What truly happened was, I up throwed, he boucned back down, i uptiled, he missed the tech again lol and bounced back down, i JAB locked him, was charging my forward smash but missed the timing so he ended up Powershield it BUT, it pushed me off the pendulum thingy and made me do a fair and thats how I killed him, all in less than 4 secs LOL

milesg2g

Smash Champion
What truly happened was, I up throwed, he boucned back down, i uptiled, he missed the tech again lol and bounced back down, i JAB locked him, was charging my forward smash but missed the timing so he ended up Powershield it BUT, it pushed me off the pendulum thingy and made me do a fair and thats how I killed him, all in less than 4 secs LOL

Oh that has to be in the CV xD lmfao

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
1. Ally ($186) - // Good **** making that money, it was awesome trash talking, I will pwn you, I've been sandbagging all this time. I didn't wanna go into GF's with you and win lol. I came close with Samus and the MK ditto too, although MK dittos are more gay then Richard simmons sucking **** on a Saturday night. Anyways, awesome CF dittos man, I have lost, but my john is been out of the game for 8 months lol. Our set is 1-1 now, next CF ditto we have will be manlier. Great games again man, and good **** taking first.

2. Toronto Joe ($93) - You sexy **** you, haven't seen your *** in a mean minute, it was good to see you again homie. Maybe I coulda won our match, and maybe I couldnt have If I stayed MK. Alas, I thought I could take you with DK, I got man handled, however, I did expcet your sexyness to manhandle me haha. Good **** beating Holy bro, and being ALMOST as manly as CF himself.

3. Holy Nightmare ($31) - / We never did talk bro haha, but we do have to brawl sometime again.

4. Tin Man ($10) - Good ****, good tourney, it was fun getting back into the scene for 1 day after so long out of practice and out of Smash. We shoulda played friendlies.

5. Ambrose ($5) - / Fun games, I came close to taking your MK with Marth, but as you know I didn't care haha, just wanted to practice Marth vs your MK, MK dittos are gay, but your a sexy **** as well. Brose smiles, you lose, enough said.

5. Culex ($5) - // Your a sexy *****, MK ditto more.

7. Gichan - Knee of Justice! Trash talking is jokes with you bro, friendlies were jokes, but I didn't get to knee your Wario. I know he's aching for a Knee but I know your scurred :) haha. Great tournament man, It was nice seeing your *** and being in Smash for a day being out of the loop for so long.

7. Rhyme - We need to do more friendlies.

9. Logan - / Good games and great Snake, we need to friendly more.

9. M Prime - / We need to friendly more bro, even if it is on Lagfi. That Piri Piri Chiken.

9. Phiddlesticks - Bowser! I'll catch you soon time Phidz, we gotta brawl more homie. Any match up exp you want, just give me a shout cause I know that Bowser be kicking ***.

9. Raidos - You shouldve kicked my ***, I'm still holding you to that man, I swear I shoulda got my *** handed to me.

13. Iliad - Next time I'll make you proud my son, I'll rep that ****ty *** MK of mine and show off how broken and gay he is. I'll not go DK next time and stick with Meta gay. Lets wifi sometime...wait a moment :(.

13. Jasuke - / Your a sexy *****, need I say more bro?

13. Patches - We needed to do friendlies.

13. Tdawg - Great Mario bro, keep up the good work, I know you have great skill in that Mario of yours.
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------

17. Calvin Xue - I'm sure we played but I can't remember.

17. HrcPoke - We need to do more friendlies.

17. Looftwaffles - Me spilling something and the waiter cleaning it up? Hell I know I spilled it but that waiter was just too fast bro, he cleaned up that **** quick times. Piri Piri sauce n bread, enough said. We need to do more friendlies as well.

17. Supreme Dirt - We need to do more friendlies, great games none the less.

21. .exe - We need to do more friendlies, If you ever seen me on AiB, just look up "-Culex" and add me so we can lagfi.

21. Jabu - We need to do more friendlies.

21. Skyler Silver - I remember when we first played you were aight man, but now you got a solid Kirby going for you, keep it up son and rep that lil pink puff ball.

21. Zef - We need to do more friendlies.

25. Coast - We need to do more friendlies.

25. Pills - We need to do more friendlies.

25. Zetsu - We need to do more friendlies.

25. Karthig (DQ'd) - We need to do more friendlies.

29. Revenege - We need to do more friendlies.

29. Niko K (DQ'd) - We need to do more friendlies.

Maybe I'll show up to another tournament.

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Nah Culex, I don't remember playing you at all, we should though, some time.

(It's Calvin, just on a new account because it fits my tag.)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh wow, that was great. I'm going to do shout outs later, just got up half an hour ago. Morning spares are awesome, just ftr.

I've got to learn that damn Meta Knight matchup. And I have to stop CPing people who I know second MK to Norfair.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Nah, I've got the Wii Mote for Life.
I didn't know the Oli vs Falco MU. ^_^;

K-Rhyme

Smash Rookie
http://www.justin.tv/nekonekoxd/b/275130383

rhyme vs tin man starts at 1:19:50 in the video thats 119 mins 23 seconds long
Oh man, at the end of that match, I was so gone. Surprised I got a game, excited from just playing it, sad I sandbagged, and then everyone was just high fiving and hugging me...man, I was gone. " I shudn have shneaked a shnuck! I shudn have shneaked a shnuck! " wtf was that? XD

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, at the end of that match, I was so gone. Surprised I got a game, excited from just playing it, sad I sandbagged, and then everyone was just high fiving and hugging me...man, I was gone. " I shudn have shneaked a shnuck! I shudn have shneaked a shnuck! " wtf was that? XD
Lolwhut? You shouldn't have what a what?

K-Rhyme

Smash Rookie
Lolwhut? You shouldn't have what a what?
I think I was trying to say " I shouldn't have snuck a suck ". Basically I got greedy at the end of the match and tried for a kirbycide, resulting in my death. Course, what I said came out screwy lol

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
what an obnoxious sig
Ouch, I'm hurt. </3 I spent a lot of time looking for them pics. Dx

K-Rhyme said:
I think I was trying to say " I shouldn't have snuck a suck ". Basically I got greedy at the end of the match and tried for a kirbycide, resulting in my death. Course, what I said came out screwy lol
Well, as playing n00bish Warcraft 3 has taught me, greedisgood. :D

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Nah, I've got the Wii Mote for Life.
I didn't know the Oli vs Falco MU. ^_^;
neither do I ;D

u better not have "sand bagged". Johns arent cool bro.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Was the "commentary" recorded? I want to watch the TO Joe vs. Holy with that **** intact.

None Shall Pass

Smash Apprentice
Ally, you really aren't justifying Holy losing because of the trash talk, are you?

What poor reasoning. You think when it comes to professional sports, people don't cheer for their own teams?

It's a part of competitive gaming. Holy needs better disciplinary measure implemented, then. I've seen much worse trash talk, we never once personally insulted him.

No johns. Toronto Joe won. That's what matters. We're proud of him.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally, you really aren't justifying Holy losing because of the trash talk, are you?

What poor reasoning. You think when it comes to professional sports, people don't cheer for their own teams?

It's a part of competitive gaming. Holy needs better disciplinary measure implemented, then. I've seen much worse trash talk, we never once personally insulted him.

No johns. Toronto Joe won. That's what matters. We're proud of him.
I don't care what you said, you don't play this game at the level of us.

-Googs

Smash Lord
The video's are set to private, I can't even watch Rhyme destroy Tinman. The videos I did see that were uploaded don't even have the names of the set's either. C'mon guysss

Top Bottom