• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Preservation | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Videos | 12/04/2010

Tin Man

Smash Hero
SHOUTOUTS =]

[collapse="1. Ally"]**** you for being such a troll :c. No hard feelings tho :). GGs man, I came so close in dubz (that one time). I'll see you in January. I want another chance at you. This time, hopefully I wont get ***** as hard. I picked it up at the end, now just need to apply that at the beginning. Till next time :)[/collapse]
[collapse="2. Toronto Joe"]I just wanted a chance man =/. Oh well, life moves on, no hard feelings. GGs. Good job beating Holy. A lot of people r meat riding you for it lol, but still good job. We live too close not to play. Definitely next year we have to do weeklies and keep us in the top spots :awesome:.[/collapse]
[collapse="3. Holy Nightmare"]I have yet to play you in singles. Now that I've tapped into my super saiyan 2, I need to fight you and see just how much I've improved. Hopefully I can beat you as well and prove just how strong our region is. Till next time bro.[/collapse]
[collapse="4. Tin Man"]Don't let people change ur desktop background :glare:. And stop Rolling =/[/collapse]
[collapse="5. Ambrose"]Thanks for introducing me to brawl tourneys man. I wonder what u have to say about my progress. and GGs, I'm glad I got to fight ur MK. I'll be more aware of the stage ban next time.[/collapse]
[collapse="5. Culex"]Dammit bro, I wish u went M "gay" against Joe round 3. Even tho I wanted Joe to win, If you won, I would have liked the honor to be able to play you, and by you using DK, u pretty much deprived me of that opportunity. I have yet to play you in a (real) tourney, and it would have been nice. Definitely come back, I'm so glad to have you here, it makes our region stronger. Please stay for a long long time :bee:[/collapse]
[collapse="7. Gichan"]We're getting better at this, but man its so much damn work lol. We're gonna getherdone on time next time. GGs btw. I think you shoulda taken me to brinstar or Rainbow. Glad to have you back in the scene. This official partnership is very prosperous and I'm liking how effective this is. Things will keep getting better & better =][/collapse]
[collapse="7. Rhyme"]WHO THE **** IS CHUDAT???. Good job taking a game off me. It wont be so easy next time, I promise you that ;). You should level up also. At 1st I wouldn't believe you could take my title at UOIT but now I'm more worried. Good **** beating Raidos and threatening Holy's ROB. Some tips: 1. When you take Olimar's power, you can spam it and it out camps me. all 5 pikmin you hurl have hit boxes and do knock back. If i try to spam you back, you'll knock my pikmin away. This forces me to actually approach, You didn't take good advantage of the power. I thought I might actually lose the game cause of that. 2. Don't ban Yoshi's, Halberd is worse for you imo. and if you ban Halberd, I'm going Castle Siege. Get familiar with those stages as they are good for Olimar, and ban whichever you think is more threatening for you. 3. Lrn some delfino, Chu dat likes it so perhaps you can also use it. Rainbow cruise and brinstar are also difficult for Olimar. not to say they are auto loses. Anyways, those are just some things to thing about, use this as you wish, and keep it up son =]. Till next time
If I even use Olimar ;)
Good job making PR and your welcome for the chain grab advice :p[/collapse]
[collapse="9. Logan"]I'm so ****ing proud of you man. This is the result of coming to york. Keep entering tourneys, and singles as well. You got this bro. Congrats on HM. Make a ****ing Smashboards account lol. I guess I'll tell you the rest at York. See you Friday =].[/collapse]
[collapse="9. M Prime"]You gotta catch up to your brother lol. But you are a force to be reckoned with. Glad you use snake now, not sonic lol. I wish you more success in teams as well. Thanks for the recordings, I guess they weren't really used but its ok. The thought that counts. See you in January hopefully.[/collapse]
[collapse="9. Phiddlesticks"]so I'm confused. I thought u dropped Bowser but u whipped him out this tourney :ohwell:. And when I was asking if u watched me vs Iliad, its just that typically if you using the same character as someone else who excels with that character, you would watch him and learn from him. Thats why I was asking. just trying to help bro :ohwell:[/collapse]
[collapse="9. Raidos"]Dayum son. I wish you learn from this experience. We'll see how the future goes for you. GGs in teams btw. You had a lot of close matches. You learned new C4 mind games or something? Lettin it detonate on its own xD. You count that **** bro? :p[/collapse]
[collapse="13. Iliad"]**** you for changing my deskop :p. but also, stop SDing bro. Singles, doubles, w/e, gotta get that outta ur system. See you in January.[/collapse]
[collapse="13. Jasuke"]**** you too for changing my desktop :p. nah you got me good. You gotta use ur mains more man. You used to come in 3rd place at tourneys. I wanna see that side of you with all the passion. I haven't seen it yet and the honor would be great. Nice falcon tho lol :p. Get chain grabbed :laugh:.[/collapse]
[collapse="13. Patches"]Yo dawg it was a total coincidence you getting all those snakes. Don't worry, I got you next time. I'll set you up a pool and bracket filled with MK's
lol joking
Come back in January and make it on dat PR son =]. Thanks for always believing in me and cheering for me <3.[/collapse]
[collapse="13. Tdawg"]You my ****** now, and I hope I'm yours too ;). KFC is too ****ing good. Good **** in singles also. You deserved to make it to the bracket. You gave me more trouble than I thought you would. You play with good players, sucks you got taken out by one of them. Play in dubz next time, I'll find you someone good, trust. Hope to see you in January.[/collapse]
[collapse="17. Calvin Xue"]Nice too meet you man. I'm very glad you enjoyed your 1st tournament and I hope you enjoy the rest cause theres many more to come. And glad to know ur girl enjoyed them too. Sorry for thinking she was ur sister :rotfl:[/collapse]
[collapse="17. HrcPoke"]You gave me more trouble than I expected bro. Good ****. Fun friendlies too. Puts more faith in my Marth. Hopefully I'll use him a lot next tourney. And don't be too scared of me next time lol :rotfl:.[/collapse]
[collapse="17. Looftwaffles"]I'm stocked to be able to practice my Marth alongside yours. I gotta lrn to shield break. If you keep going to York, ur making it out of pools at the next tourney 4 sure. I'm only going up from here and I'm taking yall with me =].[/collapse]
[collapse="17. Supreme Dirt"]Keep coming to York and I'll take you with me straight to the top bro. And tell Fuddo to come out more as well.[/collapse]
[collapse="21. .exe"]You're my ****** and I know I'm your. I wish you could come to York you so I can take you to the top with me. But keep it up and keep coming out to tourneys. Your such a chill guy bro, I can't imagine what it'd be like without you <3.[/collapse]
[collapse="21. Jabu"]1. My play style being gay is a meter of opinion. But when people say its gay, I lol at them cause its like I'm trolling them and still getting respect for being a good player haha. 2. I have excellent DI. Don't you dare listen to the bogus propaganda around you. 3. Look at Rhyme. you can learn a lot form him =]. 4. Thanks for coming and I hope to see you in January.[/collapse]
[collapse="21. Skyler Silver"]You know you my ******. You have to come to York U more often man. I'll bring you out of pools, trust. Watch rhyme, watching him can help out your Kirby's game =].[/collapse]
[collapse="21. Zef"]You better play teams in January. You also need to bring out more of your friends (Zero), and I hope to see you at York you. I'll level yall up for sure. Also, thanks for your co-operation for helping me setup.[/collapse]
[collapse="25. Coast"]Pretty much everything I said to Zef lol. See you in January (or at york =])[/collapse]
[collapse="25. Pills"]Pretty much the same thing I said to Zef lol. But also, If you come to York, I can work on your characters a lot more. if you really wanna stick with the Mario, watch how Tdawg plays =]. he does certain things like fireball into grab cause the fireball sets it up if it hits, and if its blocked, the grab beat the block.[/collapse]
[collapse="25. Zetsu"]I really hope to see those videos you took. And good luck to you in the future. Come out to tourneys some more and also play teams =].[/collapse]
[collapse="25. Karthig"]Iunno where you went bro but I hope you had fun. I'm glad you joined in on doubles. I hope you had a great time :bee:[/collapse]
[collapse="29. Revenege"]You live in a region with strong players dog. I know you can get better with more practice. Look at Tdawg. Come out to more tourneys bro. I hope to see you in January =][/collapse]
[collapse="29. Niko K"]Yo man, this was far too short of a greeting. I might have been able to play you in brackets bro. GGs in doubles bro. I hope to see you in January.[/collapse]
[collapse="NekoNekoXD"]Thanks for the Live stream Bro. I'm so glad your reaching tourneys. I'm very great ful for your contributions. See you in January =][/collapse]
[collapse="Tsu-Sensei"]You definitely have to make a name for yourself and play in singles bro. I know you can do it and make it on the PR bro. Peach rep right ;).[/collapse]
[collapse="Jvan"]Nice to see you at a tourney man. I wish you could join in the fun as well. I know you could get good. Imma keep asking till you do it xD. See you at york bro =].[/collapse]
[collapse="Marik"]You need to enter the ****ing tourneys man, and stop trolling the community, ur at a brawl tourney lol. <3 u tho.[/collapse]
[collapse="Dinner"]You also have potential to become a PR member. Come to York more often. and play in singles bro, I know you can do it. Make a name for yourself.[/collapse]

NekoNekoXD

Smash Cadet
Ally - Lol it was fun playing you in friendlies. I got 20 more % than i did on you last time...but still have yet to take a stock...lol good **** man.

Toronto Joe - Dude you probably already heard this a **** load of times but good **** against holy. ****ing clutched that one out man. Tinman gets MTL troll royalties though.

Holy Nightmare - Good **** as usual. Your set with Joe was ****in intense. I have a feeling your goin for joes throat next time around.

Tin Man - Dawg you coulda had 2-0's across the board. What the **** man? Anyways you already know whats good. Holding it down on the pr with dem Fried Chikmen.

Ambrose - Yo good **** at the tourny. Even the chain grab you made up was getting mad hype. Also thanks for the ride(that never happened, the offer), your one of the most chill dudes ever.

Gichan - Yo we need to play man. But sick tourny as always. Watching you win a match is pretty epic cause you get HYPE.

Rhyme - Never got to play your kirby in singles but good **** in teams bro. You guys out played us for sure.

M Prime - ^ and also your snake is pretty crazy man. You have a really unique play style.

Raidos - We need to play at the next tourny man.

Iliad - Yo holdin it down with marth man. I gotta say i've learnt so ****in much from those friendlies. But more so the commentary. Your commentary is ****in priceless.You were goin to town on the people in the stream lol. We gotta play again next tourny. Hopefully ill be better by then.

Jasuke - Dude you went falcon in tournament. Enough ****ing said man.

Patches - Haha man you already know whats good. You got snakes **** this tourny and still made it out of pools. Once you learn the matchup your gonna beast on brackets. Good stuff man.

Tdawg - KFC RUN. **** was legit man. Thanks for the ride and all. Also making it out of pools with mario is mad respect.

Calvin Xue - CHINGY CHING CHONG :D Say whatever you want man but you know you love that name.

HrcPoke - Well **** man what can i say. I thought you'd get ***** but you showed me. WITH A ****ING WIIMOTE. Legit man keep goin to the tournys.

.exe - Good **** in friendlies. Best zss in toronto i'd say. Also thanks for the drink man, proves that your one of the most chill people in the scene(Unlike tinman).

Skyler Silver - Dat project melee hype. Shoutouts to how we always end up playing each other in melee at every tourny. Good stuff man.

Top Bottom