• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Is it possible for someone to do Staryu? A texture, original... doesn't matter. The only thing I want is if you do a texture, give him Kirby's movest. If someone does original, then plz contact me. Since I have... IDEAS.... ;D

...I hope i'm not being greedy, since I don't want to burden someone. <=P

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
God, I really don't know where to ask this. But I'd like to orginal Pac of Zelda's Ocarina of Time texture. ( The blonde one number: 4) and her dark texture the one with the black/grey dress. ( number: 6 )

In total:
Pac file of zelda's texture 04.
Pac file of zelda's texture 06.

I've tried to search it everywhere, but just couldn't find it.
Go to www.tinyurl.com/brawlfiles and navigate to pf>fighter>zelda and download FitZelda04.pac , FitZelda04.pcs , FitZelda05.pcs , and FitZelda05.pac

If you are going to make a sheik texture as well, make sure to go to the sheik folder and download the 04 and 05 pac and pcs.

04-Black
05-Ocarina of Time colours

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Go to www.tinyurl.com/brawlfiles and navigate to pf>fighter>zelda and download FitZelda04.pac , FitZelda04.pcs , FitZelda05.pcs , and FitZelda05.pac

If you are going to make a sheik texture as well, make sure to go to the sheik folder and download the 04 and 05 pac and pcs.

04-Black
05-Ocarina of Time colours

Thank you very much! this helps a lot.

n64billy

Smash Ace
I need two files..
- An unedited polygon as an OBJ from 3DS
-An edited polygon as an OBJ from 3DS

Just a simple edit, like making someones hands bigger, changing the shape of a sword.. Anything, and something that doesn't need double patching would be sweet..

These two files need to work with DasDonkeyBox 2...
If I can't get the files by 24 hours (I'm literaly not able to go on my computer until 9am tomorrow morning) then I could just get the files myself...

Please PM me if you can get me the files.... as in..... in the next few hours...

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Could someone make a code in which it swaps the control input of the D-Pad and Analog?
I broke one of my controllers and there is barely enough GC Controllers bring sold >.<

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is there a Mario Strikers (Charged) costume for Donkey Kong? I've found ones for pretty much everyone (who's in both Brawl and Strikers), including Diddy, except DK. If there isn't, could someone make one? :p

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Is there a version of Sephiroth with Marth's regular sized sword?

Even the version that has a smaller sword on Brawl Vault is still much bigger than normal.

SilverRevolution

Smash Rookie
I like to request a texture and vertex hack for Link, Marth, and/or Ike. I want to request texture and vertex hacks for Imperialdramon Paladin Mode and Omnimon for Link, Marth, and/or Ike. I list all three because I don't know who would be better suited for which character. I've seen an Imperialdramon Paladin Mode texture/vertex hack done for Samus, but because of Samus's moveset and appearance, the Imperialdramon PM hack doesn't exactly fit. So I'd like for them to be done to Link, Marth, and/or Ike.

I also request a stage hack to be done for Delfino Plaza. I'd like for it to look something like the Digital World in Digimon (seasons 1 and 2) and also simply have pictures of different digimon here and there on buildings, floors, stone columns, etc. of the stage. (I'm putting most of my digimon music on that stage)

I'd like to ask for you to also, should you just want to and can in your spare time, find some characters and do digimon texture and/or vertex hacks for them. I could only find a few done now and would like more. Like maybe a Gatoman Pikachu? :3

EDIT:

Yeah. I wanna ask for (in order)
1. Gatoman - Pikachu
2. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode - Marth
3. Gallantmon (Crimson Mode if possible) - Link
4. Omnimon - Ike
(after this I don't care for the order)
WarGreymon - Bowser
MetalGarurumon - Wolf
Ophanimon - Zelda (if possible)
Seraphimon - Pit (if possible)
I'll come back for more.

felixsrg

Smash Cadet
Hi, I would really like to see a vertex and texture hack of taz, maybe over sonic, taz is one of my favorite cartoon characters, so please if somebody is interested.

Here is a pic for reference:

Mera Mera

Smash Journeyman
Is there a code out / could a code be made so that manaphy (the pokemon that makes two player's switch characters, which is awesome in my opinion). I think I've heard of people manipulating the chances of getting other pokemon (for example, only legendaries), so I thought I'd ask.
Please and thank you.

CJmagic900

Smash Rookie
Younger Mario

Can someone create a younger mario? No overalls and moustache, just the red shirt blue pants and maybe a goatee

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
can anyone get me an infinite replay and tags in replays hack without homebrew? thanks

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
HELO! I am currently looking for a partner who wants to animate and do specials for Project Krystal, which myself and Fireking are working on together. Krystal will go over fox and eventually be ported over to wolf. I can handle most of the psa work, however there are a few things I'd like to request from you more experianced animatiors/psa-ers.

Down Smash: Ground Quake: The classic ground quake animation(*puppydog eyes* from starfox adventures.
While in storm mode (which is set by the old bit-changing taunt trick. Storm mode is activated via random acsess bit 120 and is activated by the up taunt) She'll unleash a rapid striking electric field that grows in size depending on how much you charge it.

Instant charge: Small area around her, maybe two to three feet in RL aspects
Medium charge: Moderate area around her, maybe five to eight feet in RL aspects
Full charge: About half the stage area from her center point

In fire mode (which is activated via RA BIT 121) the same holds true, only this time it is a fire attack with related graphics.

Nomral mode(when neither of the two bits are set) simply impales those who are close enough to her and does damage depending on her charge level.

Up Special: Staff/Rocket Boost(Animation required *puppydogeyes*) Just the rocket boost from starfox adventures. The flumes from the staff burns you with an aura flame and fox travels about twice as far as his normal Up B (It is a rocket after all)

If you wish to work with my current Krystal psa, you can pm me and I'll send you what I have thus far. PM me over at KKMM if you're a member there too.

welshiekay

Smash Rookie
i'm pretty new at brawl, but i'm looking to be a zero suit main and i have yet to find a really cool redhead texture for her (i have red hair so... ya know. it'd be pretty kickin to have my zero suit match me). i'm a batman fanatic and would just LOVE if someone could make a poison ivy zero suit texture! i'm pretty open for whatever you are able to do, whether it's more arkham:

or any images you find you like:

ANYTHING! i'm not looking for something super intricate, just sexy and well, poison ivy-esque! thank you :)

SpeedBreaker888

Smash Cadet
Could some one make these characters for me?:

Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy IV):

In Either form Dark Knight or Paladin. Preferably off Marth, or Ike or even Ganondorf for Dark Knight.

Riku (Kingdom Hearts 2):

In this outfit a better texture than the one out now. Preferably off Ike.

Hal Jordan-Green Lantern (DC Comics):

I'd like him based off Ike or Pit with their weapons being Green and looking like constructs if at all possible well Link could work too.

Freddy Freeman-Shazam/Captain Marvel Junior (DC Comics):

Preferably based off Ike with the sword looking like a lightning bolt or Ganondorf if that would look better.

Arthur (Final Fantasy Legend 3/SaGa3) :

If he could be made off Ike or Pit or Marth that would be good or if the Cyborg Version of him could be made off of Fox or Snake would work too.

Tigatron (Beast Wars):

Preferably off of Fox.

Dinobot (Beast Wars):

Based off whoever looks good or could work, Link, Ganondorf, or Ike any of those.

Thanks in advance in anyone can do any of these.

I am really just looking for Textures that look really good and close to the characters as possible

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace

Vf-1s strike valkyrie!!!

roy fokker's valkyrie!!

i don't care what character it's over, it will loves any one who can make this really well !

KunaiX

Smash Cadet
Could anyone for me a codeset for more Items than usual. Even High is to less i want 1,5 ratio not
1 = high on normal brawl

Each Sticker should be a rolling box o,o? Is that possible?
Is it even possible to increase the tripping rate to 10 %?

Roo525

Smash Ace
Could anyone for me a codeset for more Items than usual. Even High is to less i want 1,5 ratio not
1 = high on normal brawl

Each Sticker should be a rolling box o,o? Is that possible?
Is it even possible to increase the tripping rate to 10 %?
What crazy idea is that?! More items?! People barely play with items as it is!! More tripping?!?!?!??!?! What are you?!

Just kidding. ^-^
But seriosly, what ARE you up to?

KunaiX

Smash Cadet
What crazy idea is that?! More items?! People barely play with items as it is!! More tripping?!?!?!??!?! What are you?!

Just kidding. ^-^
But seriosly, what ARE you up to?

I wanted to make a game which based on luck. We play always "how could you make brawl interesting!" And the rules says, all is random, so i wanted to put more random in this mode!

So thats my crazy idea.

Hope anyone can help me...

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
Can someone (if possible)import all the fighting sounds from Melee to Brawl please? The reason being is that I much prefer the cartoon(ish) sounds over realistic ones.

SonicUnderground316

Smash Rookie
Dream request:

-SatAM Robotnik (wario man): not just a texture, a model modification too: vextex hack and resize of his body with these prortion and texture maybe (yeah it's a HD model though):

-Scourge the hedgehog(sonic): With vertex hack for having his coat and sun glasses in 3D (not just texture this time)

-Manic the hedgehog (sonic):vetex hack for the hair and wrists.

-Krystal (fox): kind of gamewatching melee character technique (vertex hack).

-Hidden palace zone (super emralds shrine): don't put the emeralds in background they should e the plaform:

-Robotrobolis(on the subspace cannon ship)

-Knothole village: put animal crossing,starfox and sonic characthers(with diffent texture) interacting in a tree top town looking like stage:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCLiCvWpMpw

-Echidna pyramid: just put some knuckles with different tribal texture in this:

Friedslick6

Smash Cadet
Perhaps that very large image of the pyramid could be linked instead?
Just thought it would be a good idea.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I know it exists, but where can I find the texture hack for Captain Falcon, where he is Captain Canada??

It was the greatest thing ever.

If there is anyone who has it, please either PM me a download or place it in here for everyone. Thank you. I've got Captain America. Just gotta finish it with another epic one.

RuKeN

Smash Journeyman
i want the palette swap of all characters

i find in smashwiki but the problem is are more small

i request this for one project

how can find this?

and also want the character select icons

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Heyo, I am looking for a Pokemon Trainer texture to fit the Charizardtwo / Ivysaurtwo / Squirtletwo pokemon textures. (Mewtwos clones).

I do know there is a trainer that very slightly fits it. But its not obvious enough. So I am looking for a trainer texture/ vertex hack of Mewtwo. Ex. Mewtwo is in the backround as a the trainer.
This may be difficult or look super stupid if it is possible.
The other texture hack that might be more feasible is http://i45.tinypic.com/2lwu3p3.jpg

Mewtwo's Nurse Joy ; )

If someone can do this or if it has already been done PM me.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
Reposting my very old request:

Marth into Asbel (Tales of Graces).

Zelda into Lucy (Elfen Lied).

Top Bottom