• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea i mean we would have to get on that now then ... because we are already mid FEB.

dammit why do customers get angry when sumthing is .50 more then b4... like are u serious ... two ****ing quarters

Alukard

Smash Hero
I am going to be in the mountains watching people sled on vehicles made out of cardboard and duct tape.

Crap dangit.
u have the most amazing weekends ever lol

scar u better ****ing come or i'll kill u ... i kno where i live ... and that lame excuse for a security guard on the ground floor can't stop me lol

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Aww dawg theres already a mass tournament on this day :(.
dam tell mass to make the second tourny the next weekend or something. tristate cant be comin to back to back **** like dat. tell them for realz

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm liking this hype ... and get at G$ getting on the boards now lol ... freaking pimped out YL sig lmfaooo

JFox

Smash Hero
Read This Post!

*JFox's Tri-State Challenge*

IF YOU CAN WIN SINGLES AND YOU'RE NOT FROM TRI-STATE, I WILL THROW $100 ON TOP OF THE FIRST PLACE PRIZE!

GET F*CKIN HYPED!!!!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo mdz ... jman beat kdj ... when jman wasn't even that beast ... still losing to falco's back then lololol

jfox made this for a reason lol

JFox

Smash Hero
I should probably make some rules for this so i dont end up getting cheated out of my $100. so quick rules:

If you split first, it automatically disqualifies you from winning the Tri-state challenge, so no splits. Even if I think someone is sandbagging in finals to let someone else win, its canceled.

If I find that someone purposely forfeits from the tri-state in order to give someone a chance at winning the challenge, all bets are off. Basically, if you don't do this fairly, I have the right to call it off at my discretion.

If for some reason I can't make it to this tourney, the tri-state challenge will be postponed for a later tourney.

JFox

Smash Hero
Alukard, this tourney needs a name, NOW! Just call it:

"Swat All Daiii!- Melee Tourney, March 7th, Nanuet NY"

Or you could call it "Just one grab...shoryuken" and than I can splice a couple of street fighter clips together with pakman's "just one grab match" and make a youtube vid for this tourney, lol.

Banks

Smash Hero
*JFox's Tri-State Challenge*

IF YOU CAN WIN SINGLES AND YOU'RE NOT FROM TRI-STATE, I WILL THROW $100 ON TOP OF THE FIRST PLACE PRIZE!

GET F*CKIN HYPED!!!!!!!
are you serious? i'll drive darc to this so he can give me the 100

mapquest: 5 hours 19 minutes.....=( ****n

oh and, you should put the tristate challenge in the title, OOS bonus or something. that'll get alot of ppl interested.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
o snap

I wanna go =(

hmmm

Someone be ****

and check how much tickets

are for me

OR AIM ME

prrettymango69

sup

and alukard

i like ur samus

*runs*

MaNg0

Smash Hero
dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i might actually go to this

tics are 241 ......

My chances of going are

80 20

GET HYPE

... this should be in

the title =P

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol exactly. Alu if you put Mango is coming than we'll get mad people from all over. And since I was low on cash it was either MM or this...I hope Darc can make it to this as well as the rest of NE. Jfox lets practice one day, so we can find you a new main.

So yea change the title to something sexy Alu and we'll start advertising this everywhere. Im winning teams with whoever I team with btw. Team Sweet Chin Music meets Falcon kick would **** at this.

JFox

Smash Hero
ok, let me update u guys on the mango thing.

I found sick tix on hotwire, and he is tryin to convince his friend tofu to come. if he wants tofu to come, he would have to team with tofu. so as of now, mango is unavailable for teams.

in order to get mango here, i told i'd run a fundraiser during the tourney. So if he comes, it'd be really helpful if everyone could be generous and help him out cuz its a huge trip. I will be housing him, picking him up and dropping him off at the airport, AND giving money. So yea, if u wanna show ur support, help a brotha out.

Alukard

Smash Hero
holy **** ... this is amazing J FOX

i love you =]

mango do u kno if u come ... we can play ... and u can see my samus .... in person ... and u can like ... rest me after i miss a grab cuz i grab to much =D

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
woah

see what announcing a tourney a good amount of time in advance does for you?

easy as 1 , 2, 3

yo chibo get crackin on the anmc stuff, this should be one regardless if the fruit guy shows or not.

in order to get mango here, i told i'd run a fundraiser during the tourney. So if he comes, it'd be really helpful if everyone could be generous and help him out cuz its a huge trip. I will be housing him, picking him up and dropping him off at the airport, AND giving money. So yea, if u wanna show ur support, help a brotha out.
I'd hope to see this in return in favor of the EC at some point if this occurs. whether its M2K or whoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom