• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll see if I can get WarriorKnight to come so we can team. If not, I need a godly partner like always.

Alukard

Smash Hero
what is alukards thing that is tommorow??????
WT hell are u talking about ???

i can't understand ur sentance lol

anyway ... sucks that ur boy can't make it mango ... but see if u can get some other peeps to come ??? neighborhood P talks like he can beat good players he should just come and win his 50$ mm's and pay for both ur plane tickets i mean he talks like he won them already lol

ANYWAY ... RENO IS GOING TO START MAKING SIGS FOR THIS ... SO NO JOHNS USE THEM... I'M GOING TO ALSO MAKE A PRE REGISTER LIST OF PEOPLE DEFINITELY ATTENDING =D

PLEASE LET PEOPLE KNOW LETS MAKE THIS HUGE =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
breezy, if u want this thing to be huge, start advertising nao. i can make sigs as well because i is bored :(
***** so help ... do it ... make Ct wear them ... and **** ... tell everyone u kno that can attend ... to please do so =D

JFox

Smash Hero
Mango it won't let me PM you! Plz go on aim sometime and tell me wats good, or leave a message in this thread updating everyone about your plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom