• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Wow! Finally an interesting smash event in the US.
I hope to finally see some real stuff in the smash scene again.

America: Stop gaying with Brawl and play more Melee like the Europeans. <_<
Good times when you actually had something to look forward to of American events.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Wow! Finally an interesting smash event in the US.
I hope to finally see some real stuff in the smash scene again.

America: Stop gaying with Brawl and play more Melee like the Europeans. <_<
Good times when you actually had something to look forward to of American events.
I find it kinda funny that you have sonic in your sig >_>

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I find it kinda funny that you have sonic in your sig >_>
It was a logo for my tourney some time ago, which was made by a non-smasher with drawing skills. I used it to respect the guy who made it ;)
I couldn't just let him down and say "Dude! Sonic is ghey!". :laugh:

Frames

DI
ok so fl will need rides and housing

we haven't bought our tix yet but at this point it looks like we're pretty much set on a flight

we'll be arriving at 6:00 PM at HPN (Westchester county airport)

this isn't 100 percent confirmed but i am just posting to see who could pick us up as well as house us we would probably leave sunday afternoon

also qdvs and i were potentially considering staying until tuesday (this is a BIG IF because hungrybox and colbol have parent johns so we would most likely have to go back with them) if we do get housing and somehow work this out could we potentially get housing from someone until tuesday? we would probably want to see NYC idk how far this is from that but again this is a big what if

Please PM/IM me if you can help or post if you really want

JFox

Smash Hero
Frames I would suggest going to any airport thats most convenient for the person willing to pick u up, cuz rides are getting pretty scarce. No one in NYC really drives, at least if you fly to newark someone can drive in NJ and pick u up. Unless you wanna try to find some kind of public transportation from the airport to the venue, but im not sure how to go about any of that.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Stop promoting that in topics... especially this one.

So guys Raynex may not be coming not sure what that will mean...
Thats no longer true.

I'm going to ask my prof to let me do the test in the morning rather than in the afternoon so i can catch the bus to meet up with you.

If he doesn't let me, **** it I'll **** the course when I get back after the weekend. I'm doin this for you tristate *****s cuz i luv y'all.

Cia

das kwl
I'll join, if you can put up with a bad teammate.

EDIT: I'm going to go look for AR codes for specific versions of SSBM.
version 2 is the most common form of melee in the community right now. but if there are some cool version 1 codes that don't apply to 2, try to get those as well :D

i'm taking low tier MMs. anywhere from $1-$5. who wants it??

:colorful:

Alukard

Smash Hero
ahhhhhh i can't ****ing wait ... this **** is driving me insane ...

anyone wanna mm my samus,sheik, cf??

it will be day two cuz i will be too busy day 1 LOL

=]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom